alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

WrentheFaceless

@Ryu: Try Cost Plus, they had some there I was looking at one day.

Omg only 6 more days x.x

PrincessCake

I'm afraid of going to this gathering. Since its my first time at Fanime and since I don't know anyone. Is there anyone willing to talk to me?
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Lordsnow

I'm sure people will gladly talk to you. Its a gathering I'm sure much discussion will happen. Don't expect much from me... I can barely be heard thru the helmet.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Charis

Quote from: PrincessCake on May 15, 2009, 07:49:00 AM
I'm afraid of going to this gathering. Since its my first time at Fanime and since I don't know anyone. Is there anyone willing to talk to me?

Last Fanime was my first, and even if I cheated by coming with my sister (and cookies XD ) ... well, suffice that I found the Fanime Bleach crew to be incredibly awesome and welcoming people.  I'm sure you'll be just fine!

(Which reminds me.  Wednesday = cookie-baking night.  God, why can't I just have the entire week off work for being me?  So much to do!  :'( )
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

WrentheFaceless

@PrincessCake: We're a friendly bunch, feel free to just walk up and start randomly talking to people we wont mind

@Charis: What kinda cookies?

Yukari Kaiba

basically repeating what everyone else has said - we're a pretty friendly group of people =) at of all the cons I've been to, Fanime seems to have the most awesome Bleach crew by far (its why I love putting in so much work organizing the meetup, because the people who come are totally worth it ^^).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Charis on May 15, 2009, 08:22:50 AM

Last Fanime was my first, and even if I cheated by coming with my sister (and cookies XD ) ... well, suffice that I found the Fanime Bleach crew to be incredibly awesome and welcoming people.  I'm sure you'll be just fine!

(Which reminds me.  Wednesday = cookie-baking night.  God, why can't I just have the entire week off work for being me?  So much to do!  :'( )

omg omg omg! I WANT SOME COOKIES! :D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Lordsnow

HUZZAH FOR THE BEST BLEACH GATHERINGS EVAR....... this is my first gathering period mind you.

billgoku

This will be my 4th year but my first with this crew of nutjobs, but so far they're seeming to be a good bunch of folk. I'm sure all of us will come out of this with new friends and new memories. I know my new camera is going to get a work out. lol
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Charis

@Wren: If it's like last year, oatmeal cookies (we chop the oatmeal up some, so it's not nearly as obvious).  What kind?  IDK, we'll figure that out!  Usually do some spice mix, might throw chocolate chips in some, or do some with melted chocolate.  I'm always open to suggestions.  And maybe some other kind of cookie too.  It all depends on how crazy I get.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

fanime_lo-ve

-is totally ignored by Charis- *cries in corner*
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Charis on May 15, 2009, 11:34:48 AM
@Wren: If it's like last year, oatmeal cookies (we chop the oatmeal up some, so it's not nearly as obvious).  What kind?  IDK, we'll figure that out!  Usually do some spice mix, might throw chocolate chips in some, or do some with melted chocolate.  I'm always open to suggestions.  And maybe some other kind of cookie too.  It all depends on how crazy I get.

LIFE-SAVING COOKIES <3
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

PrincessCake

woot for exciting adventures of meeting random people!!!!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

WrentheFaceless

Mmm..those sound good..I want cookies now  :-[

Lordsnow

OH GOD LESS THEN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charis

@fanime-love I didn't intend to sound like I was ignoring you, hon!  <3  But unless you want the un-fun kind of internet cookies (or you have at teleporter, in which case we are SO going into negotiations!), you're gonna have to wait until the Bleach meet ...  But you can definitely have some then!  :3
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Eliteslayer

It's only my second year at Fanime, tho' I know a good deal of you from last year, JTAF, and CBF. Still feels like I need to get myself more integrated with the rest of you, since I'm relatively unfamiliar to a lot of ya, but maybe I'm just paranoid. Since last year was so awesome, I'm sure this one'll be as well.

@Lordsnow Remember the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy:

This probably applies to all of us as well.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: billgoku on May 15, 2009, 11:18:37 AM
This will be my 4th year but my first with this crew of nutjobs, but so far they're seeming to be a good bunch of folk. I'm sure all of us will come out of this with new friends and new memories. I know my new camera is going to get a work out. lol

We're all a little nutty. Wouldn't be cosplayers if we weren't. XD

@ PrincessCake

Just about every single person at Fanime is very approachable and easy to talk to. Ususally the ones who are irritable are the non-morning people, non-night people, those who lost something, or are late for something. >_<;;

@ Yukari

Awwwww~ We luv you too! \^o^/

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

Yay for going to Fanime since 2004!!~
(-^______^-) (v)
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Eliteslayer

Oh yeah, before I forget: a while ago I volunteered to bring my iPod and speakers with songs from the Bleach Musical. (Tho' my speakers aren't that great, so if anyone else has good ones that they can bring, it'll probably be better than mine.) So I want to check with everyone, what songs should I bring? I've got Hona Sayonara and the Death song of course, since those are the ones with the best dances to 'em, but if anyone else has any preferences, let me know so I can get them before it's too late.

Right now, the ones I have on my iPod are "Hona Sayonara," "Death," "Catharsis of Eternity," three versions of "Mou Hitotsu no Chijou" with varying lengths, "Song For You," and "Zattsu Otoko." If there are any requests, just say the word and I'll add it. Tho' it would be best if you could include a link to a YouTube video of it as well, since it's most fun when everyone knows the dances.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

SweetNiar

Quote from: Lordsnow on May 15, 2009, 12:52:39 PM
OH GOD LESS THEN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----- so much its even taken over my icon! :P