alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Kanzake

Lol, if anyone insults me ill just be like "Oh sorry, i dont pay attention to tards. Besides you have no right to judge, look at your outfit, its horrendus" and leave em at that. i can be a real ass ;)

I panic because i procrastinate, i procrastinate because im lazy, im lazy because its summer :3

How is everyones projects going? I just needa finish up a few props, box up a few props, fix my sandals, re-hand wash my stuff because someone i know spilt stuff on my cosplays :<

Hope to see you all at the gathering >:3

-PS- SweetNair, if there was anything dubbed as a Kanzake Icon, itd just be like (Procrastination: Ill finish it later).
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

OpheliaCat8

This is taking a lot longer than I thought.  Plus I decided to re-thread my captain's jacket.  When I first made it, I did it with yellow thread, cuz it was all I had!!  Now I'm redoing the visible parts with white thread and double folding the seams.  I've got a lot to learn about sewing, though my friends usually say I'm pretty cool cuz I can do it at all.
The longest part is my sword.  I started adding the right colors to it yesterday, but I used oil paints, which take forever to dry.  But the finish would look nicer and be more permanent than acrylic....If I run out of time, I may just have to use the cheap paints......sigh....
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Trumby

Quote from: Kanzake on May 16, 2009, 09:57:41 PM
D: Should i cheat and wear black flip flop sandals, or somehow find the time between sunday - thursday to fix my straw ones o-o; XD

Kanzake's gonna have a panic attack x-x
You can always just go buy $5-$10 (I think I spent $4 on mine) worth of rope/twine a make your own! http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=69336

Only takes a few hours to do it.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Yuu

Long post is long-its your own damned fault for posting so much.

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 14, 2009, 12:47:24 PM
I can't wait to see your Zabi, Yuu =D almost tempted to bring mine, actually. depends on space though (i have a feeling my Noi scythe is going to eat up the space in my car XD)

I dont know if youll see him since I wont actually have him at the shoot but Ill probly follow Charis around most of the con do if you hang out with her at all.

I havent gotten a picture of him in the dark yet. I must do this to show off his glow-ey eyes.

Quote from: OpheliaCat8 on May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Congrats on your speech.  Just wondering though...what level are you at in Japanese?

Im not quite sure..Im at the end of first year, and I took some in HS  but that teacher was useless) but Ive learned a lot outside of class from friends ect.
The grammar is getting a bit difficult. I always get in trouble for specking like a boy. I dont think sensei realizes its intentional.

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 14, 2009, 07:34:46 PM

Although I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something... Probably nothing.
Oh crap, my essay!

Yah, I have a research paper due in psycholag. Good thing Im a master procrastinator.

Quote from: PrincessCake on May 15, 2009, 07:49:00 AM
I'm afraid of going to this gathering. Since its my first time at Fanime and since I don't know anyone. Is there anyone willing to talk to me?

I wouldnt worry about it. Last year was my firt too. I didnt know anyone at all but Id say Iv found my niche here.
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 15, 2009, 11:55:24 AM
-is totally ignored by Charis- *cries in corner*

*Runs up from behind and smacks in head*  Has some attention!

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on May 15, 2009, 07:41:02 PM
I'm thinking of bringing juice boxes for the gathering, though there won't be enough for everyone.

*Sits on ground throwing tantrum* BUT I WAAAAANT ONE!!

( Ohmigod you guys I cant wait to throw tantrums for real XD

[/quote]

Hahaha! I heard about Raenef and your experience at Fanime 2008. If you don't take your time to eat something I'll come hunt you down and make you. You know that I will, too.

[/quote]

I just get really REALLY Bitchy when I get that hungry. I felt like I was gonna pass out at the frisby game but I HAD to stay. It only resulted in my being even more of a bitch, but I have such good friends to put up with me. And our own Capn Mom with sammiches.

I think the worst was Kumoricon two years ago when I cosplaying as Renji. I started hallucinating and falling asleep standing up..and on my Shuuhei cosplaying-friend. Oh yes, the fangirls crawled out of the woodwork. The cosplay chess game was hilarious cuz I was so tired my brain stopped working so I was an especially stoopid-Renji.

Quote from: ToshiX on May 16, 2009, 06:38:40 PM
okasamaaaa - Toshi like peanut butter cookies ^ ^ or white choco. macadamia nuts nut cookies

And wow pages are just flying by...

I think you mean poison butter.
Oh Toshi dear, Ill make you cookies too!

Quote from: Kanzake on May 16, 2009, 09:57:41 PM
D: Should i cheat and wear black flip flop sandals, or somehow find the time between sunday - thursday to fix my straw ones o-o; XD

Kanzake's gonna have a panic attack x-x

I dont think any less of anyone who uses sandals. I use to wear waraji and I HATE them! I WANT TO BURN THEM ALL! There a pain in the ass to tie, they frey and they hurt like HELL. I have permanent scars from mine.  This is my favorite thing about my young Byakuya costume- no waraji.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Dragon Ninja

I purchased straw sandals last year, now I just need to figure out how to wear them properly, any help, please?

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

PrincessCake

damn i'm tired, me and my girlfriend are sewing her Sailor Neptune cosplay. Its done, but we need to fix shit....

omg...fanime hurry up....
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: PrincessCake on May 16, 2009, 11:28:28 PM
damn i'm tired, me and my girlfriend are sewing her Sailor Neptune cosplay. Its done, but we need to fix shit....

omg...fanime hurry up....

Ditto!
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Lordsnow

Damn it... >.>... I want fanime to wait a little while.

I want more time to outfit work!!!!
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Runewitt

can we move fanime back about a week or two? plz?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Lordsnow

Could we? Two people asked politely... that should be enough.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

hanhan2413

Hi, Just posting a group of thing Im doing Hinamori Momo, Cosplay cat doing Nano, Tomo-san doing kyoraku, mkamzg1 doing Tousen  and a friend doing Hitsugaya!
Also For the B/w ball I might do bride hinamori, wth Aizen and hitsgaua Xo

Charis

It'd settle for moving Fanime back a couple of months, or at least pausing the world while I work on stuff. T_T  And I seriously slept through all of yesterday once I got home.  Stupid migraine.

*dives at her work*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

fanime_lo-ve

Move fanime back a week or two!?! oh gawds no. Fanime is like my X-mas, but with less family problems. XD (and I get to celebrate it for four days straight!) ^///^
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 17, 2009, 09:50:21 AM
Move fanime back a week or two!?! oh gawds no. Fanime is like my X-mas, but with less family problems. XD (and I get to celebrate it for four days straight!) ^///^
I agree!! FOUR DAYS of pure honest AWESOME-NESS~~

Isn't it here, YET?!?! ^____________________________________^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

billgoku

I honestly feel like I'm in another world when I'm there so its great, I wouldn't change the date for any reason.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Yuu

Quote from: billgoku on May 17, 2009, 11:54:20 AM
I honestly feel like I'm in another world when I'm there so its great, I wouldn't change the date for any reason.

I wouldn't change the date of FANIME but I DO wish that my birthday would fall on memorial day ( the 30th, it always USED to) so that I could get everyone to buy me presents since I dont have any of money to buy my own there >_<<
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

billgoku

Quote from: Yuu on May 17, 2009, 02:45:44 PM

I wouldn't change the date of FANIME but I DO wish that my birthday would fall on memorial day ( the 30th, it always USED to) so that I could get everyone to buy me presents since I dont have any of money to buy my own there >_<<

Ha, well I'll be sure to wish you happy early bday when were at the gathering.

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: Yuu on May 17, 2009, 02:45:44 PM

My birthday is on Memorial Day.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

MidnightRosebud

O____O;; So many birthdays...must remember to wish you all a fantastic one!! ><
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

billgoku

Someone should just make a birthday cake for them all. lol