10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Charis on May 15, 2009, 01:15:15 PM
@fanime-love I didn't intend to sound like I was ignoring you, hon!  <3  But unless you want the un-fun kind of internet cookies (or you have at teleporter, in which case we are SO going into negotiations!), you're gonna have to wait until the Bleach meet ...  But you can definitely have some then!  :3

AWWW's but thats like in 6 more days D: (but I'll wait *pouts*)
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 15, 2009, 04:50:06 PM
Quote from: billgoku on May 15, 2009, 11:18:37 AM
This will be my 4th year but my first with this crew of nutjobs, but so far they're seeming to be a good bunch of folk. I'm sure all of us will come out of this with new friends and new memories. I know my new camera is going to get a work out. lol

We're all a little nutty. Wouldn't be cosplayers if we weren't. XD

@ PrincessCake

Just about every single person at Fanime is very approachable and easy to talk to. Ususally the ones who are irritable are the non-morning people, non-night people, those who lost something, or are late for something. >_<;;

@ Yukari

Awwwww~ We luv you too! \^o^/

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

Yay for going to Fanime since 2004!!~
(-^______^-) (v)

@midnight.. you mean since 2003 XD hehe. *glomps*
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Dragon Ninja

I'm thinking of bringing juice boxes for the gathering, though there won't be enough for everyone.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Kaname_Tousen

Quote from: PrincessCake on May 15, 2009, 07:49:00 AM
I'm afraid of going to this gathering. Since its my first time at Fanime and since I don't know anyone. Is there anyone willing to talk to me?

Don't worry, i felt the same way at my first Fanime. If worst comes to worst, just look for the guy dressed as hueco mundo Kaname Tousen and I'll be more than happy to hang with you. I just wanna see everyone having fun, especially at Fanime.

billgoku

People are welcome to hang with my group, they're a bunch of lovable people, none of them are gonna be at this gathering cept to take pictures though. Yeah, they got lazy and didn't get anything done.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Kanzake

im so not ready for the bleach gathering ._.; i need to modify my sandals within the next 6-7 days, rebleach (haha) my white obi belt. *shakes fist* straw sandals suck. Prop working sucks, i need to finish some sword of Kanda Yuu's in the next .. (before wednesday because the person who commissioned it is going to anime boston), needa make a box for the oblivion keyblade so i can bring it to fanime, and need to repaint my sougyo no kotowari which i really dont think will be happening, then we absolutely need to repaint kyoraku's Katen Kyokotsu. life sucks D: not enough time *panics & flails*

RANT MODE: Off
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

SweetNiar

Quote from: Kanzake on May 15, 2009, 08:33:08 PM
im so not ready for the bleach gathering ._.; i need to modify my sandals within the next 6-7 days, rebleach (haha) my white obi belt. *shakes fist* straw sandals suck. Prop working sucks, i need to finish some sword of Kanda Yuu's in the next .. (before wednesday because the person who commissioned it is going to anime boston), needa make a box for the oblivion keyblade so i can bring it to fanime, and need to repaint my sougyo no kotowari which i really dont think will be happening, then we absolutely need to repaint kyoraku's Katen Kyokotsu. life sucks D: not enough time *panics & flails*

dont worry! you can do it! ^_^

i hated wearing my straw sandals, especially inside the con.....not enough traction.  Im going to bring my other sandles that are cute and match just fine :D

Kanzake

SweetNair, your icon is about how i feel about everything right now XD

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 15, 2009, 12:09:11 PM
Quote from: Charis on May 15, 2009, 11:34:48 AM
@Wren: If it's like last year, oatmeal cookies (we chop the oatmeal up some, so it's not nearly as obvious).  What kind?  IDK, we'll figure that out!  Usually do some spice mix, might throw chocolate chips in some, or do some with melted chocolate.  I'm always open to suggestions.  And maybe some other kind of cookie too.  It all depends on how crazy I get.

LIFE-SAVING COOKIES <3

Hahaha! I heard about Raenef and your experience at Fanime 2008. If you don't take your time to eat something I'll come hunt you down and make you. You know that I will, too.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on May 15, 2009, 11:14:12 PM
@Wren: If it's like last year, oatmeal cookies (we chop the oatmeal up some, so it's not nearly as obvious).  What kind?  IDK, we'll figure that out!  Usually do some spice mix, might throw chocolate chips in some, or do some with melted chocolate.  I'm always open to suggestions.  And maybe some other kind of cookie too.  It all depends on how crazy I get.

LIFE-SAVING COOKIES <3

Hahaha! I heard about Raenef and your experience at Fanime 2008. If you don't take your time to eat something I'll come hunt you down and make you. You know that I will, too.

oh god it was so bad last year DX exhaustion + not eating = very very wiped out Renji. Thats why I didn't go to the An Cafe show (which didn't really matter, I got to go to the autograph session monday and I saw them in a much better venue back in April <3 ). But I'm going to take better care of myself this year and eat more regularly.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 15, 2009, 11:40:20 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on May 15, 2009, 11:14:12 PM

LIFE-SAVING COOKIES <3

oh god it was so bad last year DX exhaustion + not eating = very very wiped out Renji. Thats why I didn't go to the An Cafe show (which didn't really matter, I got to go to the autograph session monday and I saw them in a much better venue back in April <3 ). But I'm going to take better care of myself this year and eat more regularly.

I certainly hope so!! >_<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

ryuyasha

@wren: Cool, i check that out.

@princess: haha, last ax was my first gathering/first cosplay, and i got along good with the AX Bleach crew (like charis and kimu, who will be here) And if worst comes to worst, talk to Shunsui with less then accurate Zanpakto xD

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

SweetNiar

Quote from: Kanzake on May 15, 2009, 10:57:21 PM
SweetNair, your icon is about how i feel about everything right now XD

Its my "how I feel when its less than 10 days until Fanime and I am not ready!"  think with whats on your plate we can dub it the Kanzake Icon this year! :D

100buttons

Quote from: Kanzake on May 15, 2009, 08:33:08 PM

OH SHITTAKE MUSHROOMS!
my sandals T____T
i totally forgot about finishing them...
*is stupid and forgetful because of intense excitement for fanime*
only a few days!!!! 0______o
*faints*
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

ToshiX

okasamaaaa - Toshi like peanut butter cookies ^ ^ or white choco. macadamia nuts nut cookies

And wow pages are just flying by...
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

WrentheFaceless

Think I'm just about ready for Fanime...Huzzah

Runewitt

damnit. i had my fanime stress dream last night.

well, better to get it out of the way early, right? right? i still have time to find a decent temporary haircolor, get a haircut, go to the bank durring my break thursday, go shopping, dye my pants, shine my boots, get my glasses cleaned, fidn the colapsable cooler, get a couple balls and spray-paint them black.. i still have time, right?  right??
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Kanzake

D: Should i cheat and wear black flip flop sandals, or somehow find the time between sunday - thursday to fix my straw ones o-o; XD

Kanzake's gonna have a panic attack x-x

Eliteslayer

Guide? "Don't Panic"? Big friendly letters on the cover? Am I the only one who takes the advice of Douglas Adams?

But I jest. Good luck to everyone with their last-minute stuff, I'm sure it'll all work out for all of us. Unfounded optimism, yes, but it's all I've got.

@ Kanzake: I cheat and use sandals, but that's because I can't afford straw ones. However, everyone knows that straw sandals can be a pain to work with, so I have yet to have someone come up to me and go, "Your sandals aren't right! You fail at cosplay! In fact, you fail at life!" So if you can't find the time to fix them, don't worry about it, we'll all forgive you.

Also, I take it from the lack of replies to my question that everyone is fine with the songs I've already got. Still, if there's any more Burimyu songs anyone wants me to bring, let me know before thursday and I'll get 'em.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!