alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Kaname_Tousen

I am excited for Fanime, but my short-sidedness got the better of me again. I didn't register until last week and now, not only can I not get my badge until friday, it won't be laminated. I know this is trivial, but I'm just meticulous about my registration. So how many of you guys will be picking up your tickets on thursday?

Yuu

Quote from: Kaname_Tousen on May 17, 2009, 05:38:16 PM
I am excited for Fanime, but my short-sidedness got the better of me again. I didn't register until last week and now, not only can I not get my badge until friday, it won't be laminated. I know this is trivial, but I'm just meticulous about my registration. So how many of you guys will be picking up your tickets on thursday?

Its the same for me. I just dont care. Last year I didnt pre-reg and actually spet much less time in line, plus there was a Byakuya playing a ulkulala ukulele it made the wait more enjoyable.
Quote from: billgoku on May 17, 2009, 04:04:40 PM
Someone should just make a birthday cake for them all. lol

Aw, thats a nice gesture but Im VERY picky when its comes to sweets itd be too much trouble to make something Id like.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Runewitt

kaname, i cant pick mine up on thursday, i'm working until 5, then i have a couch surfer crashing at my place thursday night, and we're both comming down friday morning.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yukari Kaiba

I'm coming over thursday to pick up my badge and I'm crashing at Kitty's place over by SJSU that night - moving into our room at the Hilton on friday ^^

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kagaminerin02

I will be there thursday hella early 12 at the latest i will be probably be cosplaying as Ed from fullmetal alchemist

Yuu

I need to find something to do before we can get into our hotel room at 3. I hope theyll at least have a bag check. No WAY Im hauling that crap around.

Lordsnow

I bought my ticket like... November. I WAS going to get my badge on Thursday but I gtg to work at 5 and I hear thats when they open.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Eliteslayer

I arrive late on thursday, tho' I have to register at the convention to get the discount for hosting a panel. (I know, this looks like another shameless plug for said panel, but for once it's not intentional. I just do have to register at-con for the discount.)
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 17, 2009, 09:19:10 PM
I arrive late on thursday, tho' I have to register at the convention to get the discount for hosting a panel. (I know, this looks like another shameless plug for said panel, but for once it's not intentional. I just do have to register at-con for the discount.)

You get a discount for hosting a panel?  I didnt get that at all at Kumori con and Im damned sure Sakuracon wont. Oh fanime is sooo mcuh better.

billgoku

We'll be checking in to our room as soon as we can on thursday, and then getting in line when the time comes. Couple of my group members though work and wont be off till around 4, though I frankly don't see them making it in time because they can be very slow and they tend to argue with each other a lot making it hard to get anything done. lol Yeah they're a couple, its interesting to see what they're arguing about next.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

SweetNiar

Quote from: Kanzake on May 16, 2009, 10:09:26 PM
-PS- SweetNair, if there was anything dubbed as a Kanzake Icon, itd just be like (Procrastination: Ill finish it later).

True, but this one is for when all of those days catch up to you and times running out :D 

Alternating Kanzake Icon's! Choose one that fits your mood! XD

Hurry they are going fast!

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Yuu on May 17, 2009, 09:57:32 PM
Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 17, 2009, 09:19:10 PM

You get a discount for hosting a panel?  I didnt get that at all at Kumori con and Im damned sure Sakuracon wont. Oh fanime is sooo mcuh better.

Yep, tho' you gotta register at the convention to get the discount. So looking back, I'd probably have paid less if I'd registered a few months early, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go for a little while so I didn't want to pay too early. The more panels you host, though, the less you pay.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Charis

The sister and I will be in later Thursday afternoon -- leave here by noon, and I'm guessing a four-hour drive or so.

I will be emulating that icon up until the last moment, I swear.  Hence the question of "can I have another month, please".  It can be while the rest of the world's in suspended animation -- that's okay!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Charis on May 17, 2009, 11:32:09 PM
The sister and I will be in later Thursday afternoon -- leave here by noon, and I'm guessing a four-hour drive or so.

I will be emulating that icon up until the last moment, I swear.  Hence the question of "can I have another month, please".  It can be while the rest of the world's in suspended animation -- that's okay!

I totally agree DX hey, you cosplay Miranda, can't you use your Innocence and stop time for us? XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 18, 2009, 12:13:20 AM
Quote from: Charis on May 17, 2009, 11:32:09 PM

I totally agree DX hey, you cosplay Miranda, can't you use your Innocence and stop time for us? XD

You forget that Miranda has a time limit. And even if Charis could, she wouldn't be able to get anything done while she stopped stuff for us D:

WrentheFaceless

3 days left.

If you havent started freaking out yet, better start now

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 18, 2009, 12:13:20 AM

Too bad it wouldnt work for me seeing as immune to everything. Oh the things I could do while the wold is stopped. >D
I really dont need an extra anything-though I do wish that it werent during school. >
Thank god Sensei is sooo kind and is going to give me extra homework.

She has quickly become the devil. I didnt know how to write the Kanji " kazoku" so  I ended up staying in her office for an hour just to writing it over and over until I got it right.

Then when the Japense tutor told me to use a phrase she didnt understand she got REALLY pissed and said-
" Fire him! Fire Kenji-kun!"
" Nooo you cant. Hes really nice, everyone loves him!"
"I dont care! IM FIRING!"

She can be scary...

PrincessCake

Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Charis

Besides, Yukari, if I was Miranda I'd be too busy panicking and flailing more than I already am to remember that I can stop time -- in addition to the highly valid and important point chaosbark makes.  ;)

I brought projects with me to work today, to deal with over lunch and breaks.  Have already garnered one very strange look.  XD
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 17, 2009, 08:29:57 PM
I'm coming over thursday to pick up my badge and I'm crashing at Kitty's place over by SJSU that night - moving into our room at the Hilton on friday ^^

I Just read ur DA journal! XD (said the same thing) It was wierd hearing it twice. :]

@everyone- is anyone afraid of the swine flu this Fanime?
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle