it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

billgoku

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 21, 2009, 07:23:51 AM
Quote from: Trumby on May 21, 2009, 12:46:21 AM
I'm heading to the airport in about 8 hours. Omg need to sleep.

Have a safe ride! and My group will see you pretty darn soon! ^-^

@midnight- awww, *hugs* I might decide to go with you to school. You have me feeling really bad. XD

@Charis- -nods- I know how you feel, I work two different jobs and I was going to school too. (graduating yay! then transfering, aww) Can't wait to see you and your cookies soon! hehe. <3

@everyone hey! I was just a little curious, but what are some of you looking forward to this year? The Asian films, the dealers room, the none stop anime, or perhaps just cosplay gatherings, maybe the food, and the maids café?

Me, well everything, that's what I'm excited about. This gathering for one will be the biggest highlight of this year for me. The dealers room not so much since I'm not coming with as much money as I'm used too, though it's still a good amount.

I'm almost done packing atm we'll be leaving my place around 1 or so and get checked in at the hotel, then its just a small wait time and then the lines for prereg badges!
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

fanime_lo-ve

@billgoku- man, oh man! I wish I could go right now! *whines* .... I'm so excited! :}

@toshix- I feel about the same way too! XD
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Lordsnow

I'm just looking forward to the gatherings... I hope my outfit doesn't mess up.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Eliteslayer

@everyone hey! I was just a little curious, but what are some of you looking forward to this year? The Asian films, the dealers room, the none stop anime, or perhaps just cosplay gatherings, maybe the food, and the maids café?

Hmm, there's so much, it's hard to say. The cosplay gatherings, of course, and the panels (I've got a little list of those I want to attend, but of course I'm psyched for my own), and the masquerade (I'm gonna be in a skit, tho' there's the usual confusion with people dropping out, while at this very moment one of my roommates is asking me to edit the script for his skit, which has had similar problems)... and of course, meeting everyone, hanging out, all that fun stuff.

But I seem to be losing my voice thanks to a bad cough and very sore throat. I'm sure it'll be better in time for the masquerade, though, and even if it wasn't, I'd blow my freaking vocal chords if I have to.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

PrincessCake

i might give birth to a cow if i don't go soon
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Yukari Kaiba

I'm looking forward to:
-this gathering  ;D
-hanging out with friends
-shopping in the dealers room
-AMV contest
-CON SHENANIGANS <3
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 21, 2009, 01:48:32 PM

I'm looking forward to:
-this gathering  ;D
-hanging out with friends
-shopping in the dealers room
-AMV contest
oh! I hella forgot about the AMV contest. I wonder how good it will be this year. Last year wasn't half that bad either. XD ( i might even see a panel this time around) * only a couple of hours until my group heads out! :3
-CON SHENANIGANS <3
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Charis on May 20, 2009, 11:01:49 PM
Ah, but Midnight, you guys get things like spring break.  For us working schlubs, that's but a myth.
(A friend on Twitter this morning, "I sure miss having lazy summers with no worries at all. But I don't miss not having money."  Sums it up rather well.)

Unfortunately Captain Mom, I'm in the same boat. T^T Work and school all in one. Summer break and spring break don't exist, they're just an excuse for work to give you more hours. DX

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

I'm looking forward to:
The Bleach Cosplay Chess Game
Gatherings
Dances
and seeing EVERYONE there. (-^___^-)

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 21, 2009, 04:48:27 PM
Quote from: Charis on May 20, 2009, 11:01:49 PM
Ah, but Midnight, you guys get things like spring break.  For us working schlubs, that's but a myth.
(A friend on Twitter this morning, "I sure miss having lazy summers with no worries at all. But I don't miss not having money."  Sums it up rather well.)

Unfortunately Captain Mom, I'm in the same boat. T^T Work and school all in one. Summer break and spring break don't exist, they're just an excuse for work to give you more hours. DX

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

I'm looking forward to:
The Bleach Cosplay Chess Game
Gatherings
Dances
and seeing EVERYONE there. (-^___^-)

omg.. you're too cute *huggles*  <3333
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

waffle-lover26

Its the best weekend for me, even though no fanime for me Friday or Monday.
Tomorrow : My three hour brown belt test
Saturday: Fanime with Eevee and her mom
I sleep over at Eevee's house
Sunday : Fanime with Eevee and my mom
Monday: Great America because tuesday is my brother's 15th birthday (at least I think we're doing this)
When my mom gets home, we're making the mask fragment. The dress is done, a little off, but done, and we got green hairspray cause a wig would drive me crazy.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

Yukari- Not sure if you still have interwebs BUT I was not aware the Chess game was at 10 am and took over as organizer for D Gray mans. So I have to check in there at 9:50. If anytinig, Ill show up there and then run like hell to Chess. So I may be couple minutes late but  will SO be there.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Eliteslayer

And now will be my last post until after Fanime, for I depart! I look forward to seeing all of you on sunday, if not sooner -- if you see me before then, drop me a line! It's gonna be awesome. So now, I depart!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 21, 2009, 05:54:26 PM
And now will be my last post until after Fanime, for I depart! I look forward to seeing all of you on sunday, if not sooner -- if you see me before then, drop me a line! It's gonna be awesome. So now, I depart!

See you soon!!!!!!!!!
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

kakashifangurl1

The BumbleB says: NOOOOOOOO! I WILL ONLY BE AT FANIME ON SUNDAY!!!!! WAHHHHH!!!! (least i won't miss this gathering) :'( *sighs* My cosplay is going to fail epicly. :-[
1. I couldn't even get the hakama pants!  >:(They didn't have them! My dad got me stupid gi pants instead *throws fit* gi pants won't even work. I'm gonna look so stupid! It's worse then the goucho pants! Wahhhhhh!!!!

2. I'm so behind on the gi top. :P

3. I don't even have the shoes. My dad said to "just wear flip flops" >:(

NOOO I don't wanna fail! I don't wanna offend Bleach or Rukia with terrible cosplay! :'(

If all else fails I'll just go as School girl Rukia or sumthing. :-\ (but it's still closet cosplay :P)
Maybe I'll ask sensei if I can borrow some >.> But they are having the "Samurai game" all this weekend at the dojo >.<

OGIGA

Hmm, everybody too worked up and no time to come to the forum yet? I guess this is my contribution to 200 pages. See you guys tomorrow!

Yuu

Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on May 21, 2009, 08:34:16 PM

3. I don't even have the shoes. My dad said to "just wear flip flops" >:(

NOOO I don't wanna fail! I don't wanna offend Bleach or Rukia with terrible cosplay! :'(

"Flip flops' or Zouri are just fine. I do my damnedest to be accurate, but Waraji are just SO Horbble that I dont give a damn what people think if I dont wear them. in fact anyone who has a problem with it can o F-themselves.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Lordsnow

*GIRLISH HIGH_PITCHED SQUEAL*

>.>..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

ryuyasha

haha leaving in just a few hours, cant wait to try my new omaeda costume on. my grandma just have to finish his neck thing in the morning directly before we leave.

Yukari Kaiba

taking a break from sewing - might not have Noi's scythe ready for sunday T_T but I will try my hardest to have it finished (I will have at least the cosplay done).
I'll try to post tomorrow before I leave =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ryuyasha

Hey does anyone still here know if they give us schedules or do I have to print my own copy? I know AX gives schedules of events, but idk about Fanime >< my first year and I forgot to ask at a time when people might still see this xD