PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

mDuo13

Quote from: Mister_E on September 05, 2008, 05:13:07 PM
Quote from: Devereaux on September 05, 2008, 05:03:29 PM
Quote from: LordKefka on September 04, 2008, 09:51:16 AM
Your room made my day. Good job.

Looking at it also reminds me of some of the things I have that I had forgotten about like this:

I have one of those stands of Roy Mustang, hella sexy.
Wait, you have a Roy Mustang stand of him in a Bikini/Maid thing!?

*moves back*
That must be the ugly side of "This Ugly and Beautiful World".

lyricaldanichan

I have a lot of Otaku shite, but I am too scared to post it here.. You guys are brave!

Mister_E

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on September 07, 2008, 12:36:12 AM
I have a lot of Otaku shite, but I am too scared to post it here.. You guys are brave!

Oh come on I DARE YOU!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

rude32

I'll post pics when I finally move and all my stuff is out of storage.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Darryl Mendoza

Man.... I only have a few mangas (40 or so), and like...... 10 posters that I don't even hang up, seeing all these rooms, I want to hang up my posters now, though minimal. I also have a few figures, a capcom girls set, Saber PVC statue, and Haseo from .Hack GU.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

Devereaux

Hey...I hear that Tsubasa has an actual replica of the Sakura tree from the Da Capo series in the trunk of his car...
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

LastElixir

I was active enough to get pictures today, been lazy as hell lately.

bed

the tv

closet with god knows how many shoes.

j

Mister_E

SURRENDER YOUR ZAKU HEADS AND GURREN LAGANN POSTER RIGHT NOW!

Or at least tell me where you got them.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

LordKefka

Why do you have so many shoes..-_-;
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

LastElixir

cuz I used to collect rare nikes. I had 250+ pairs of shoes at one point, now I only have like 90.

j

Tsubasa

gg, J.  Liking the Wolkenritter, OP wanted, ARIA, and TH2 ones especially.

Thanks for reppin' a power ranking too. XD  It's hella interesting.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

JohnnyAR

Quote from: mDuo13 on September 02, 2008, 12:02:25 AM

Where did you get the Haruhi wall scroll?

Hellsing... wallscroll... *reaches for it*

I'll post pics of my room later.

LastElixir

Quote from: Tsubasa on September 11, 2008, 09:48:49 PM
gg, J.  Liking the Wolkenritter, OP wanted, ARIA, and TH2 ones especially.

Thanks for reppin' a power ranking too. XD  It's hella interesting.

hell yeah, it's a weird ranking but it had to be done. Sasara and Yuki are still a pretty big mystery, I have a feeling the rankings will shift a bit when I finally get around to play their scenarios. :)

j

otakuapprentice

damn j, so many fucking shoes; have you actually worn them all (you could probably sell them all for a good bundle of cash)?

side note: nice gurren lagann poster, i approve.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LastElixir

Quote from: otakuapprentice on September 11, 2008, 10:36:43 PM
damn j, so many fucking shoes; have you actually worn them all (you could probably sell them all for a good bundle of cash)?

nah I keep most of the shoes brand new, I used to buy 2-3 of the same shoe, wear 1 and sell the others when the time was right for profit. Sometimes I'll keep 1 and wear 1. I used to line up for 10+ hours outside of the store to get a pair of shoes, sometimes a 100 dollar shoe sold for 800... Anything can happen in the shoe game, but that's a whole nother story entirely.

j

otakuapprentice

Quote from: LastElixir on September 11, 2008, 10:45:31 PM

nah I keep most of the shoes brand new, I used to buy 2-3 of the same shoe, wear 1 and sell the others when the time was right for profit. Sometimes I'll keep 1 and wear 1. I used to line up for 10+ hours outside of the store to get a pair of shoes, sometimes a 100 dollar shoe sold for 800... Anything can happen in the shoe game, but that's a whole other story entirely.

j
jesus h. christ, 10+ hours?! for a pair of shoes!?!? thats just insane.

so out of the 90-odd pairs that you still have, how many have actually been worn, if only just once?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LordKefka

Quote from: LastElixir on September 11, 2008, 10:45:31 PM

nah I keep most of the shoes brand new, I used to buy 2-3 of the same shoe, wear 1 and sell the others when the time was right for profit. Sometimes I'll keep 1 and wear 1. I used to line up for 10+ hours outside of the store to get a pair of shoes, sometimes a 100 dollar shoe sold for 800... Anything can happen in the shoe game, but that's a whole nother story entirely.

j

*cough*... how... much?.. total? spent? Hanya?
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

LastElixir

hmmm, probably like 40 so pairs are worn, some are only worn like once or twice, many are worn casually (aka "beaters") but I try to keep them looking new to the best of my ability. I decided to keep a lot of the shoes that have sentimental value to me. Like if they were a present or I had some epic journey obtaining them, I kept it. I also have 10 so pairs of shoes that are laying around so I can sell them at a later time when they go up in value. (for example, I have a shoe that's around $400 in value atm, but if I wait another 2 so years, there's a good chance I can sell them for $600+.)

j