2013 Trinity Blood Gathering

Started by kimu, August 28, 2008, 09:56:23 PM

Sister Kate

I will take the pic!! XD Yay for photo ops! So many memories . . . ;D
Cain Sugar XD

Ginryuu

Hey, if you're going to take photos of Kates nagging me...then I think it's only fair to get photos of me with my best buddy Bungler. >=]

Ester-chan

Oh my goodness you guys!
I've missed you all so much!
And hello people who are just joining us! :'D
(...despite the fact I haven't logged on here in forever. Oh boy...)

This is year is going to be so fun!
Just like it always is, of course.
Can you believe this is our third year together?! :'D
Makes me happy.

Oh, snap and a half I need to fix my Esther costume.
I used it for a play in 09 (my last high school play) and it tore slightly due to the layers I had underneath it for my costume change.

Kimu: I think I should tell you now that I went from being a nun to a prostitute to a nun again.
FORGIVE ME FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

I also turned 18 and now can do legal things.
*wiggles eyebrows to kimu*
Yaoi-con, anyone?
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Nightroad

Oh my!
*laughs*

Alot of good memories already in the making!
>.<
bwahahaha!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

Sounds like the confessional will have to be open.....dear me....we've had such rough times with that at Fanime....
And Sister Esther! You should know that Y con is a very dangerous place for AX Agents!!
And yes, you should fix your habit before Fanime!! Get out that white thread!
;)

Ester-chan

Oh come on, you know you liked it.
The one part that surprised me was the fact I was the LAST person to understand what was going on.
Harrumph.
Oh, like you've never been, Father Nightroad. Please. Besides, you're going to need back up should you have to face...the unknown. Dun dun dun.
And it wasn't the habit that broke! It was the vertical blue lines near the buttons on the front. It ripped upward due to the strain. No one can tell, however, which is good. The gap just rides higher up on my body...
Pbbbth.
Anyways, how has everyone been? It's been a while. :'3
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

kimu

But...Her Eminence did not send me on a mission to Ycon this year.
I...had other work to do, very dull and boring, but happily quite safe!!

As for needing back up at Ycon....uuuh....
X_X

....as for your habit riding up....I will leave Her Eminence to deal with uniform regulations.

Been working too much and not enough work on cosplay projects is my complaint.
Hope everyone else is doing well!

blancoisma

Hey everyone! It's been a looong time, hope everyone is doing well, nothing too new going on around these parts.

I would like to say, that due to a job change, I know for sure that I will be able to attend Fanime next year, and therefore will like to confirm my return as Ion Fortuna :D

Ion v. 2.0 went very well this year, and will receive some modification, mainly the adding of more details that I couldn't get to on time. Oh! And finally, a SWORD! WOOT!!

Anywho, missing everyone, I'll check in every once in a while again to see how everyone is. Later!

"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Charis

Not dead.

Working on getting Kaya back to wearable for ALA, which WILL HAPPEN this time one way or another.  I have shittons of lining fabric, so it better bloody well work out.  Then blinging for Fanime!  *fist-shaking*  Or Kimu can kick my ass whenever she comes down next for misbehaving.  (That said, there is an underskirt hanging in my closet, and it seems to have finally cooled down enough to put everything on and hem it.  Hmm ... minions ...)  Looking forward to the holidays at the end of the month, where aside from the familial obligation on Thanksgiving proper I can lock myself in my condo and sew uninterrupted.  (They asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told them that. Hehehe!)

Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well!  Miss you guys, and can't wait to see people again, at whatever events they are (or Fanime itself)! <3  (Even the vampire scum!)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

Yeah! It'll be great to have the return of Ion!
And with sword! oooh! Awesome.

As for Sister Kaya...well, I would rather avoid having to kick you...probably get my foot tangled up in your skirts of super poofiness and fall.
Then Father Leon will laugh and me and everyone will just call me Bungler or something like Useless.....

Sister Kate

We could come up with some other names instead. . . .
I believe "Joker" was used at some point  ;D
Cain Sugar XD

Nightroad

Don't worry Kimu!
Iam on your side!!!
TT^TT I too know the pains of beiing teased!!!

Together we can win!
>.<

kimu

oh yes! We shall!
*raises a toast of 13 sugar tea on Friday the 13th*

Charis

I bring you a photo from SPODlet's last visit -- because apparently it takes me months to clean off my camera.  <_<  This is from just before AX this year.  (Pardon the messy room in the back and the crap quality of the photo.  If you look very closely, you can spot my copy of Fabrica Theologiae, but not so well since it's in its box.  XD )

This is in lieu of anything coherent to say or pretty updates because I have been failing at TB lately.  NEXT WEEKEND, TEA DAMN IT. D:
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Nightroad

haha!!! Spods so cute! ^^
Don't worry about the mess you should see my desk right now...

Be carefull with that tea! Too many sugars and you'll crash. HARD.
I know from expierence...

WrentheFaceless

Old thread is old, lol but I guess time is nothing to a Crusnik, starting the 2010 gathering thread in 2008 rofl

Charis

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on November 18, 2009, 07:45:34 AM
Old thread is old, lol but I guess time is nothing to a Crusnik, starting the 2010 gathering thread in 2008 rofl

... oh look, you're stalking us over here too.  When are you going to just give in and join the party?  :D
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Charis on November 18, 2009, 08:07:44 AM

... oh look, you're stalking us over here too.  When are you going to just give in and join the party?  :D

When my costuming skills are not non existant

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on November 18, 2009, 09:22:33 AM

Oh hush and be patient, I'll show ye the ways of sewing over winter break =3

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on November 18, 2009, 09:40:54 AM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on November 18, 2009, 09:22:33 AM

Oh hush and be patient, I'll show ye the ways of sewing over winter break =3

Ok well, then ill have to actually read the series and pick a character then rofl