FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival), San Francisco Japantown, Oct 4-5 2008  (Read 41636 times)

PyronIkari

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
Re: Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival), San Francisco Japantown, Oct 4-5 2008
« Reply #220 on: October 07, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »

hey ryu? this nia from the aki fest (hakaru_chan). sorrie i gave you a wrong username (shininjapink) is actually my youtube account (which you can go check out too for my convention videos.

when are you going to post up the pics? lol. i didn't know that you were the one that started this post... dang... (looks at profile) thats hella posts...

ok ttyl ;)

I'll post them when I come back from work. I need to work on some of them. It was great seeing you though. :3
Ryu, I am still waiting to see the pictures you took.   ;)

I wonder if he took a pic of Jun...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh wait no, he was too busy being pissed and giving us mad looks. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

RyuHayabusa

• I bow thee to Mistress Saturn
  • Tokyo Post Post
  • I'm finally a Dark Lord Of The Sith
    • View Profile
Re: Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival), San Francisco Japantown, Oct 4-5 2008
« Reply #221 on: October 07, 2008, 11:31:21 PM »

H
hey ryu? this nia from the aki fest (hakaru_chan). sorrie i gave you a wrong username (shininjapink) is actually my youtube account (which you can go check out too for my convention videos.

when are you going to post up the pics? lol. i didn't know that you were the one that started this post... dang... (looks at profile) thats hella posts...

ok ttyl ;)

I'll post them when I come back from work. I need to work on some of them. It was great seeing you though. :3
Ryu, I am still waiting to see the pictures you took.   ;)

I wonder if he took a pic of Jun...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh wait no, he was too busy being pissed and giving us mad looks. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 25 queries.