Random Lies About the Person Above You. v2.0

Started by Gatsby, October 14, 2008, 09:42:12 PM

doriangray

All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

Quote from: doriangray on April 05, 2010, 11:37:50 PM
Doesn't have an elf costume either.
actually at this point all i have is the furry boots and the leaves for my hair.  that's definitely not enough.  nope.   ;D

^ahem, back to the game: has blue hair.

doriangray

All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

doriangray

All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

Knows the secret technique to melting casien-free cheese.
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

Just bid $150 for an unopened Teddy Ruxpin on ebay
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

doriangray

All love is elf love!

Elimeno

once wrestled a whale sized man and won, then treated him to Waffles afterwards because he felt bad
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju