Bay Area anime website for locally based anime fans

Started by bayanime.com, October 25, 2008, 11:32:59 AM

bayanime.com

Hi everyone, my name is Ann and I run a new-ish (about 2 months old) free resource/news/community website for Bay Area anime fans called BayAnime.com. Our goal is to bring together all the anime-related groups in the Bay Area as well as be a complete resource for all anime-related news here, and we'd love to reach out to the Fanime community since it's the biggest convention! If anyone here is interested in helping out or becoming more involved please let me know! I'm really looking forward to attending Fanime next year!

kollunz

Hi there! I'll be browsing your website from time to time. Glad to have you join us. Have you ever been to fanime before?
doot

AnimeEmperor

Actually I bookmarked that like a month ago but i've been too busy to get into it. XD

bayanime.com

Quote from: kollunz on October 25, 2008, 09:42:57 PM
Hi there! I'll be browsing your website from time to time. Glad to have you join us. Have you ever been to fanime before?

Yay! Thanks, kollunz! No, I've never been to fanime before but I'm definitely going next year!

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on October 26, 2008, 01:18:51 PM
Actually I bookmarked that like a month ago but i've been too busy to get into it. XD

Hey AnimeEmperor! That's ok, when you have time please check our site out! We also have a weekly email newsletter, RSS feeds, and an iCalendar you can subscribe to if you want to keep up-to-date on stuff.

ultramangaia

I checked the site out and thought it was cool.I will keep checking it out from time to time and post to the forum.

bayanime.com

Quote from: ultramangaia on October 27, 2008, 07:11:43 PM
I checked the site out and thought it was cool.I will keep checking it out from time to time and post to the forum.

Thanks ultramangaia! We'd definitely appreciate it and hope to see you there!