Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by leic-proxy, November 01, 2008, 11:01:37 PM

leic-proxy

hey people I'm cosplaying Ciel Phantomhive the little main character and i have not found anyone to cosplay  the butler if anyone is interested send me a message I'm not done with the cosplay but as soon I'm done ill post pics to see if anyone wants to join i also want to see if anyone is interested in a Kuroshitsuji cosplay group?
The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
millennium earl- 100% done!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

ToshiX

I just started recently on this manga/anime
must say interesting but I'm still thinking about it
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

leic-proxy

awesome
I'm getting some of my friends to read the manga
and im so excited that the anime came out xD

I love the style of the manga which is the main reason why I'm cosplaying ciel + I always wanted that name -_- I'm shocked that someone took the name, i was going name my first manga character name ciel oh well back to the drawing board.
The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

hellangel

I'M SO IN. My group's got:

Ciel
Sebastian (me)
Grell
Madam Red
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

leic-proxy

sweat you now have another ciel xD not sure how good ill be but I'm thinking of cosplaying the one where his eye patch is a rose xD   

i have not cosplayed in 2 years so I'm excited about this xD
cosplay 10!!!!!!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

KyraEnsui

My friend and I might try cosplaying the series. Just depends on how sufficient I can get it done with my 4 other cosplays with my other friends.

I'll see as the series goes on which costumes to make. ^^b

hellangel

...any chance we might be able to have the gathering on Monday? I think my other days are full...
oorrr the evening of NOT masquerade day?

i think it would be great to have it in a hotel lobby around teatime (1:30-2PM ish?)~
Upcoming events:

hellangel

aaactually, talked with my cosplay group, can we maybe have the gathering on whatever day Masquerade is? :3
Upcoming events:

BSaphire

Hello ^^) I am trying to determine if this is going to possibly be a gathering? If so, who is heading it up? BTW... ^^P Hellangel you have 4 in your party now... are you going to over see this possible gathering??? please pm me and let me know if this will be a gathering for Fanime 09.

Domo Arigato
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

hellangel

*reads over first post*

woah, leic-proxy, I totally thought you were looking to start a gathering o_O Hehe, are you? If you are, count my group in. If not, I won't mind taking the helm as gathering-coordinator.

(afterall, how can anyone expect anything less from the butler of a Phantomhive?)
Upcoming events:

BSaphire

Quote from: hellangel on December 04, 2008, 10:26:45 PM
*reads over first post*

woah, leic-proxy, I totally thought you were looking to start a gathering o_O Hehe, are you? If you are, count my group in. If not, I won't mind taking the helm as gathering-coordinator.

(afterall, how can anyone expect anything less from the butler of a Phantomhive?)
I would be interested in seeing this gathering ^^)
Hellangel: The thread starter has not been on in a month and doesn't appear to be very active.  Did you try sending her an email? It might be a faster response. Until you hear, if you would go ahead and over see this for a while till we know if she is interested that would be awesome!

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

hellangel

Quote from: BSaphire on December 05, 2008, 07:50:58 AMHellangel: The thread starter has not been on in a month and doesn't appear to be very active.  Did you try sending her an email? It might be a faster response. Until you hear, if you would go ahead and over see this for a while till we know if she is interested that would be awesome!

Squidges
B[/color]

aa, will do.

meanwhile, anyone interested in attending a gathering, post away! (does anyone want me to start a new thread for this?)
Upcoming events:

error00004

. _. if I can finish my Ciel cosplay I'll want to join the tea party, - __- I would have to being my own Sebastian though to serve me my tea.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

hellangel

Quote from: error00004 on December 05, 2008, 10:18:11 PM
. _. if I can finish my Ciel cosplay I'll want to join the tea party, - __- I would have to being my own Sebastian though to serve me my tea.

Great, I've added you to the list here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11221.msg295881.html#msg295881

Everyone: I've started a new thread (above) to keep things easier to manage (with lists and information and such). Please post there if you are interested in gathering! Thank you!
Upcoming events:

senritsu

Quote from: hellangel on November 07, 2008, 09:25:33 PM
I'M SO IN. My group's got:

Ciel
Sebastian (me)
Grell
Madam Red

dammit why do you always pick the same cosplays as meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

leic-proxy

i was thinking of having a tea party too xD <3
i have ather cosplays to work on but as soon as im done with my millennium earl cosplay im going to get started on this one.
hellangel if you would like to take control of this you are more than welcome i have not cosplay in a really long time so yeah xD. if you need anything just ask ^^
cosplay 10!!!!!!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

Kamina_Chan