Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

Jerry

when vehicles try to run me down.  >:(

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kuromi_Kat

When people talk out their butts about stuff they dont know. And when you prove them wrong or corner them in a lie, they dig their hole a bit deeper...

Yuu

Quote from: Kuromi_Kat on November 09, 2009, 07:51:19 AM
When people talk out their butts about stuff they dont know. And when you prove them wrong or corner them in a lie, they dig their hole a bit deeper...

Really? See, I juts think thats funny
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Kuromi_Kat

Quote from: Yuu on November 11, 2009, 01:25:29 PM
Quote from: Kuromi_Kat on November 09, 2009, 07:51:19 AM

Really? See, I juts think thats funny

hahahaha yes it is VERY funny. but also annoying. It's funnier when this is occurring in a public situation where people can see them make a mockery of themselves XD.

Now THAT is free entertainment right there.

Jerry

when ppl get MORE rude when they demand stuff from customer service agents.

You think being a jerk or an a$$hole is going to make me more likely to help you?

The customer is NOT always right. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Runewitt

Quote from: Jerry on December 11, 2009, 11:00:27 AM
when ppl get MORE rude when they demand stuff from customer service agents.

You think being a jerk or an a$$hole is going to make me more likely to help you?

The customer is NOT always right. :P

Notalwaysright.com

go there.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Glitch

Some guys that I have met who assume my friend is slut just because she's japanese. Not talking about weeboos, I mean the more idiotic "dude" guys. One them wanted to her to say "oh me so horny, me love you long time." And the other guy said he could "toss his salad" when she said she wanted to be an air stewardess.

caskaslyrk

People chewing near me!  I have acute hearing and can hear teeth grinding and jaws chomping from across the room!  It drives me crazy!  Also people not saying excuse me or Thank you!  Didn't your momma teach you manners!  ggeeezzz

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on December 16, 2009, 11:42:04 PM
People chewing near me!  I have acute hearing and can hear teeth grinding and jaws chomping from across the room!  It drives me crazy!  Also people not saying excuse me or Thank you!  Didn't your momma teach you manners!  ggeeezzz
Even worse is clanging spoons together or any other utensils. It just gets to the ears.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on December 17, 2009, 12:53:19 PM

Even worse is clanging spoons together or any other utensils. It just gets to the ears.
Oh god that too!! Or even worse when the person KNOWS there is no more water/ soda in the glass and will still suck on the straw!  Makes me want to slap someone!  I also have a pet peeve on how people hold their utensils!  I think I should just eat in a dark, secluded room by myself..LOL

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on December 17, 2009, 11:52:27 PM

Oh god that too!! Or even worse when the person KNOWS there is no more water/ soda in the glass and will still suck on the straw! 
Yes, I would assume that is annoying. *slowly inches away as soda is now empty but still wants more.*

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on December 18, 2009, 12:07:45 PM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on December 17, 2009, 11:52:27 PM

Oh god that too!! Or even worse when the person KNOWS there is no more water/ soda in the glass and will still suck on the straw! 
Yes, I would assume that is annoying. *slowly inches away as soda is now empty but still wants more.*
Yes...inch away...just don't slurp!!! LOL

david

I always hated it when the teacher would erase what's on the board, but leave one mark and just ignore it.  Inside I'd be like "GAAH YOU DIDN'T FINISH!!!"

Glitch

The whole "men leave the toilet seat up!" thing. Equality comes wtih a price.

caskaslyrk

I also have a pet peeve for people who double dip!!  OMG get a plate!!!  And then their fingers happen to touch the dip!!!  I also LOATH when people drink from my cup without asking!

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on January 07, 2010, 01:13:46 PM
  I also LOATH when people drink from my cup without asking!
Ewww.I hate that. There's one guy who just slip his hand into my bag of chips when ever I ate.That's why I am always have my slap happy hand ready.

vash9898

The sound when people eat or chew gum and they smack their lips while the eat. Also the feel of silverware touching your teeth and sound and just seeing someone do it

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on January 07, 2010, 04:40:04 PM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on January 07, 2010, 01:13:46 PM
  I also LOATH when people drink from my cup without asking!
Ewww.I hate that. There's one guy who just slip his hand into my bag of chips when ever I ate.That's why I am always have my slap happy hand ready.
My sister used to do that to..except..she knows I HATE saliva...so if there was something she would want that I am eating, she would grab it and lick it... :o

Glitch

People who come into a thread and talk about something completely unrelated.

Recca

The word "Pop" instead of soda.