Pet Peeves

Started by ewu, November 14, 2008, 12:19:25 PM

XpHoBiaX

I'm trying to get back into Sunnyvale again. This time without the use of friends. @_@
And trying to job hunt here as well, so I can save the money to move down on my own. @_@

Living out here in the country SUCKS.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Jun-Watarase

New pet peeves.

People who believe spirits in a bar mean "the spirit of alcohol", and still continue to believe it after it is explained to them.

People who believe that everything in the world can be explained from a dictionary definition.

Old pet peeve: Stupid people.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 09, 2009, 04:49:00 PM
New pet peeves.

People who believe spirits in a bar mean "the spirit of alcohol", and still continue to believe it after it is explained to them.

People who believe that everything in the world can be explained from a dictionary definition.

Old pet peeve: Stupid people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mizuki

PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT READ INSTRUCTIONS.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mizuki on February 09, 2009, 09:27:43 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oh you.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Runewitt

people who see a sign that says "tickets can be purchased at the consessions counter", walk past it, see someone standing at a podium that has a sign saying "tickets are available at the consessions counter", yet still feel the need to walk up to said someone, pull out some money and ask for a ticket to a certain movie.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 09, 2009, 09:29:08 PM
Quote from: Mizuki on February 09, 2009, 09:27:43 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oh you.

I had to lol at that too.

I was just thinking the same thing.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Yuu

I may have said it already but it is SUCH a huge one.
People taking me to F-ing seriously.

So what, having a bad temper and ranting is only funny if your on a stage on a late-night Comedy Central special?  Eat me. >_<

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

People who talk to me... I don't know why but when random strangers just start talking to me it irratates the F-bomb outta me.

Jerry

people who drive dangerously in the Rain.  >:(
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

RaddaX2

When I'm taking a dump and I drop a solid turd that in turn makes a big splash causing the cold water to touch my butthole and almost to the inside of my rectum.  MY GOD.  I'll never get used to that.
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

Runewitt

inviting someone to your place, and they invite someone else without asking you about it first.

SOawesomeness

People who are dirty- evident by wearing sandals all~ the time in their house they haven't cleaned for like, 7+ years, with actual dirt encrusted into their toes... and then they go sit on your bed. =.=;;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jerry

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 25, 2009, 09:49:36 PM
People who are dirty- evident by wearing sandals all~ the time in their house they haven't cleaned for like, 7+ years, with actual dirt encrusted into their toes... and then they go sit on your bed. =.=;;

Eeww. thats just gross. I'm sorry to had to deal with that.
I would have kicked that person out of my home if that was the situation.

no i know why you have a reason to be ant-social :P

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Jerry on February 27, 2009, 09:34:38 AM
Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 25, 2009, 09:49:36 PM

Eeww. thats just gross. I'm sorry to had to deal with that.
I would have kicked that person out of my home if that was the situation.

no i know why you have a reason to be ant-social :P
Actually, that person is my good friend. =.=;;

Another pet peeve: when watching a movie/ listening to a lecture, the person who talks to themselves thinking that they're talking to other people with comments about what they're watching. =.=
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jerry

wow, its funny how you let friends get away with... crusty feet.  still eewww, though :P

JohnnyAR

People that are way too immature. Teens that think just because you've had sex before you turned 14 doesn't make you more mature.

RooBird

*cough Twilight cough*
When someone gives you/buys you a present just for the sake of giving you a present, then expects something in return.  :( i.e. They give you a present then later try to guilt trip you into buying them something in return.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

Runewitt

Quote from: Ooarashi on March 01, 2009, 11:31:18 AM
*cough Twilight cough*
When someone gives you/buys you a present just for the sake of giving you a present, then expects something in return.  :( i.e. They give you a present then later try to guilt trip you into buying them something in return.
especially if whatever they give you is really lame/cheap and they expect something really great.

ewu

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 27, 2009, 10:06:32 AM
Actually, that person is my good friend. =.=;;

Med-lod-dlie ain't that bad......
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom