Anyone get it or want to get it? ^^
I'm gonna get it this Thursday.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Gatsby

It did?! This is news to me.

Edit: *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees*

kaethus

I had it shipped to my house, got it today. :D I love the postcards that came with it. ^-^ I'm glad they came out with it. I never played the GBA version, so this should be great. xD
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

Gatsby

Damn now I need to borrow a PS2 from someone to play this.

Hakaru_chan

before i head out to the store.. how much is this game? (looking through wallet to see if theres anything money left)
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Gatsby

potatofreek

I think it's on sale today at Frys...
Do only the preordered ones come with cards?
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

kaethus

Quote from: potatofreek on December 04, 2008, 04:47:19 PM

I think so. I'm not too sure though, the postcards were inside the game cover, not given separately. I ordered mine online. >_<
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

Jerry

Quote from: kaethus on December 04, 2008, 06:03:09 PM

I think so. I'm not too sure though, the postcards were inside the game cover, not given separately. I ordered mine online. >_<

Specially marked Games (look for the sticker) will come with either postcards or a poster of some type (usually a online or Gamestop exclusive thing)...
Yes Fry's had it on Sale for $24.99 ($5 off!!!) but I think the sale ends soon.

I have the GBA version but never got around to playing it, (dont like playing epic games on such a small screen...)

But I've run into a minor snag...

Anyone with a Playstation 3 out there? There's a lame glitch (at least with my copy) that I CANT get past the tutorial of the game!!!  :-\
I guess this game IS NOT compatible with the PS3?... (even tho i have a ps3 systems that suppose to be compatible with ps2 games... well technically 80% compatible...)  :P

Basically everything from the GBA version is here, now with basically PS2 graphics, cut scenes and for the first time players will be able to play as Riku (you have the beat the game first!)

yeah, just basically filler (technically Kingdom Hearts 1.5) as we all patiently wait for KH3 to be released.... :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Jerry on December 05, 2008, 10:02:06 AM

Specially marked Games (look for the sticker) will come with either postcards or a poster of some type (usually a online or Gamestop exclusive thing)...

I have the GBA version but never got around to playing it, (dont like playing epic games on such a small screen...)

Anyone with a Playstation 3 out there? There's a lame glitch (at least with my copy) that I CANT get past the tutorial of the game!!!  :-\
I guess this game IS NOT compatible with the PS3?... (even tho i have a ps3 systems that suppose to be compatible with ps2 games... well technically 80% compatible...)  :P

Basically everything from the GBA version is here, now with basically PS2 graphics, cut scenes and for the first time players will be able to play as Riku (you have the beat the game first!)

yeah, just basically filler (technically Kingdom Hearts 1.5) as we all patiently wait for KH3 to be released.... :P
You can play as Riku in the GBA version also =P

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

potatofreek

Quote from: Jerry on December 05, 2008, 10:02:06 AM

PS3 compatability sucks lol.....and my version doesnt even play PS2 games....which my dad decided to buy randomly
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Raymei

I never finished the GBA one  :(  I couldn't get a hang of that card battle system  (I suck...lol)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Raymei on December 09, 2008, 08:45:41 AM
I never finished the GBA one  :(  I couldn't get a hang of that card battle system  (I suck...lol)
It's not that you suck, it's that the card system sucks.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Raymei

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on December 09, 2008, 05:07:04 PM

Yay! I don't suck!
I don't suppose they changed the system for the PS2 version, did they?  I'd still like to play through it for the story  :/  but I just...hate...HATE those cards  lol

Jerry

Quote from: Raymei on December 11, 2008, 08:39:18 AM

Yay! I don't suck!
I don't suppose they changed the system for the PS2 version, did they?  I'd still like to play through it for the story  :/  but I just...hate...HATE those cards  lol

I barely starting playing last night, and nope its still a card battle system.
its not that bad, just kinda awkward until you get used to it.

or you just get a deck of all 9 and zero cards.
its really not that bad once you get the hang of it.

only if i had time to play...  :-\
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

potatofreek

Quote from: Raymei on December 11, 2008, 08:39:18 AM

Yay! I don't suck!
Nah.... still the same impossibly hard to figure out cards, I fail at choosing cards, so I just deal them randomly.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Hakaru_chan

lol i got the game as a christmas gift but like.. whats the difference between this version and the gba version other than the graphics and such? more cutscenes? i mean... i want to trade in this game now but that would be rude to my friend who gave it to me. (sry if this question was answered before in this post)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

RaddaX2

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on December 28, 2008, 10:44:35 PM
lol i got the game as a christmas gift but like.. whats the difference between this version and the gba version other than the graphics and such? more cutscenes? i mean... i want to trade in this game now but that would be rude to my friend who gave it to me. (sry if this question was answered before in this post)

Oh wow really, I know if I told kyle that he probably wouldnt get mad at you but wow.

Anyways besides the fact that everythings been rendered in 3D, there's the improved sound track and voice acting.  There's also a bunch of other goodies like some new battles, new (not redone) cutscenes, and the use of reaction commands just like in KH2.  Plus there's a theater mode to watch all the cutscenes after you beat the game.  If you don't like KH then yeah sell if but really this is something you should keep especially since your friend got it for you as a gift.
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: RaddaX2 on December 28, 2008, 11:32:57 PM
Quote from: Hakaru_chan on December 28, 2008, 10:44:35 PM

Oh wow really, I know if I told kyle that he probably wouldnt get mad at you but wow.

Anyways besides the fact that everythings been rendered in 3D, there's the improved sound track and voice acting.  There's also a bunch of other goodies like some new battles, new (not redone) cutscenes, and the use of reaction commands just like in KH2.  Plus there's a theater mode to watch all the cutscenes after you beat the game.  If you don't like KH then yeah sell if but really this is something you should keep especially since your friend got it for you as a gift.

err phil you better not tell kyle! i mean it was just a WHAT IF question anyways~ lol ohh well back to playing...
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork