2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on May 12, 2009, 11:08:36 AM
Quote from: roth14 on May 08, 2009, 03:55:54 AM
I think i can bring some blankets and stuff. Not a lot but a few.
I'll try to wrestle a few away from my mom, but I can't promise anything. Mom seems to think that picnic blankets aren't for picnicking.

I'll try and 'borrow' some from my mom too
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

hellangel

Quote from: Chloe on May 11, 2009, 11:30:57 PM
Are we still doing this gathering @ the same time as the Soul Eater one?  I didn't realize they coincided.

Any other suggestions?

I'm basically free except for Masquerade practice at 2 PM and call time at 5 PM.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

roth14

I would love to change the time, anything that isn't from 12 to 3 pm on Saturday would be great for me and make my life easier.

hellangel

I feel like we've had this discussion before, lolz ^^; But that was a while ago, so maybe it's changed since the schedule has been cemented a bit more.

Input from others, please!
Upcoming events:

blancoisma

Despite the fact that I've got another gathering at 2pm and I'm going to be cutting that one short, I'm still willing and going to attend our gathering regardless. If it happens to change to a different time that will work for everyone else, then that's fine with me too, even if it's the butt crack of dawn lol. I just want you guys to know that I'm dedicated to our tea party :)
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

sael

I like the time that has been set, but I'm ok with a time change if a lot of people are having difficulties. I can't do Saturday or Sunday mornings, though. Driving down with Raenef one day and then we're doing chess on Sunday.

hellangel

Alternatively, we can change entirely to Monday, and avoid all conflicts that way. However, I think that there's a few of you who will not abe around on Monday, which is why the gathering is set to Saturday.

How about 12 Noon, Saturday?
Upcoming events:

LordMoufMouf

NO! The Princess Tutu gathering is 12.30 on Saturday. O_O This is becoming a nightmare!
I like the time we have set now (Saturday at 3 pm). If you would like my input, Monday would actually be quite nice. Things would be winding down, there wouldn't be as many people, and there wouldn't be so much running about for the Masq and other things. Sunday would be nice, but I have a Hellsing gathering around 2.30 that might conflict.

Why not have two gatherings? XD

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Yeah, keeping it where it's at until we reach consensus of a change. (Since we've had this discussion some three times XD)
Upcoming events:

electrocute

I have good news : DD!
I've had my surgery and I'm healing nicely.
Also!
I finished my Elizabeth costume, so I'd still like to attend if you'd add me to the list
<3
I'm so exictedddd~
^____^
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

hellangel

Quote from: electrocute on May 16, 2009, 06:58:59 PM
I have good news : DD!
I've had my surgery and I'm healing nicely.
Also!
I finished my Elizabeth costume, so I'd still like to attend if you'd add me to the list
<3
I'm so exictedddd~
^____^

Wah, really! I'm so happy for you, kee! We look forward to having you~ and feeding you lots of sweets as reward for your pains, mhm! ^____^!
Upcoming events:

blancoisma

I am so frickin' tired right now, but I thought I would share the progress on my Ciel cosplay. I still have to add some stuff to the cuffs, the collar, and my eyepatch, but for the most part, it's done. I'm super happy with how it's going and with my design :)
Please excuse how tired I look.

"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

aelphia

Quote from: blancoisma on May 17, 2009, 12:34:18 AM
I am so frickin' tired right now, but I thought I would share the progress on my Ciel cosplay. I still have to add some stuff to the cuffs, the collar, and my eyepatch, but for the most part, it's done. I'm super happy with how it's going and with my design :)
Please excuse how tired I look.

Aah! You look great! I can't wait to see everyone else's costume there~

I like the current time - I'm in high school so I can't make Monday :P

hellangel

(just so you know, there's no school on Monday XD)
Upcoming events:

sael

I'm in college, so despite there being no school on Monday I'll have to skip out on it. I need to head back up to Davis and get ready for the next day.

And very nice, Blanco. I can't wait to see it at Fanime.

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

raenef

awesome cosplay Blanco!

congrats electro!

As for the time conflicts: I can't make it monday either >.<

Noon on sat sounds awesome, just not too much earlier as chaos and I gotta get all cosplayed up and carpool to Fanime!

I'd show everyone my progress for Joker... but I'm so behind *cries* I still gotta make the vest, and that stupid hand work *whaps it*

(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Touya no Miko

Finally got my suit for William done!

Hm, I'm wondering if I should bring party strays of sushi or sandwiches instead, since there's a lot of sweets in this picnic.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

hellangel

I don't suppose Sunday works for anyone, either?

Touya - I vote sandwiches. Sushi would mean that I would need to serve different tea, plus sushi in uncompatible with the rest of the menu.
Upcoming events: