2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

Moony

quite excited! My spouse gets to make this trip with me, so please add a William to the gathering list :D
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~

koolcalcat1

Yeah I'll probably end up bring the sword I made...

manik_semiramis

My friend isn't coming as Madame Red.  She's coming as Ranmao instead.  ^_^
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

LastExile

I won't be able to make it any more. My Sebastian had to bail on me. :[

RikuCosplayer

Quote from: LastExile on May 04, 2011, 04:41:43 PM
I won't be able to make it any more. My Sebastian had to bail on me. :[

Aww, thats too bad~ -Pats-
Hopefully one of us will take
LOTS of pictures for you.^^
~Current Cosplays~ ~%Progress~

KH2 Riku: 100% Finished!
Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

I<3 Sora & Ciel Phantomhiv

koolcalcat1

I'm having my friend come with my camera to take pics...so I hope some good ones come out

manik_semiramis

I've got my bro in tow :) to man my camera! Pictures!
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

koolcalcat1

Oh man making my eyes get used to my ash contact lenses...I'm an hour and a half and counting
I dot want them to burn at the meet!

ruby19_4

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 04, 2011, 10:20:13 PM
Oh man making my eyes get used to my ash contact lenses...I'm an hour and a half and counting

yea. it will be my first time with contact too. I dont know how my eyes are going to handle.

sael

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 04, 2011, 11:14:05 PM
Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 04, 2011, 10:20:13 PM

yea. it will be my first time with contact too. I dont know how my eyes are going to handle.
I really do suggest you wear them a couple times before. I've known people who had never put theirs in before con and then couldn't bear to actually go through with it. Also, I recommend bringing some eye drops.

Having contacts in really shouldn't hurt! D8

koolcalcat1

I mean I've been wearing costume lenses forca while now...I just want to make sure I can wear them as long as I'm in ash!

kagaminerin02

If you have contact lens in and they HURT then take them out You might not beable to wear them for medical reasons and you can injury your self seriously if you aren't careful.  Go to an optomitrist and show themthe contacts and make sure your able to wear them safely.  I have fucked up eyes so everytime I buy new contacts I take them to the optomitrist and he makes sure they won't harm my eyes!

koolcalcat1

Oh I ment that they don't Hurt my eyes....just after a long while dry out sorta...

sael

Eye drops.

I have really poor eyesight meaning I have contacts in pretty much everyday. I keep a small bottle of eye drops with me in case my eyes get dry while I have contacts in. When your eyes get dry, your contracts dry out as well and they irritate your eyes because of that (two dry surfaces moving against each other - think sand paper sheets). Putting eye drops in every once in awhile will keep them from drying out and will allow the contacts to move when necessary (like putting a bowl on top of a wet counter, it slides easily).

koolcalcat1

Oh yes I have a brand new bottle ready so I won't have to run back to my room every two hours....I have a small one that fits int camera bag!

Poof-Aro

Guess I will be there as Grell after all. ^^
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

Angelx624

Quote from: Ghetto Kitsune on May 06, 2011, 01:48:19 AM
Guess I will be there as Grell after all. ^^
YAY another Grell~!! ^___^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

SabienStrange

Things fell through with Snake, so I'm not going to be doing him anymore. |x
However I may be able to at least make it as Grell.
I'm just not sure which version to bring, fabulous!Grell or butler!Grell.

koolcalcat1

ok how many grell's will that be?

hmmm....Awsome!!!

I'll be in red head heaven!