Started by JohnnyAR, December 15, 2008, 09:26:20 PM

JohnnyAR

What is it that you wish to recieve?

I hope to get some Hellsing OVAs :d

and a few games for the Xbox 360 since all I have are two games

I really want a High Grade Deathscythe Hell Custom Gundam model

Yeah....

SOawesomeness

I want perfect grades but seeing as that won't happen... I guess... Monies. Like, two thousand would be nice. :D

Err, otherwise, I dunno what I'm getting from my sis, but I already got shoes from my mommy. Coach shoes. :D And a few other random things that were expensive.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

codex biblio

RaddaX2

CLOTHES, lots and lots of clothes.  In retrospect having sold most of my closet to the Buffalo Exchange for a measly $75 was not a smart thing to do.  I only had 2 pairs of pants after that and the cops cut up my other one.  I don't have a job anymore.  I'M WEARING THE SAME PANTS EVERYDAY GUIS!
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

Kazuko

Besides the usual wants of lolita clothes, sweets jewlery or something from Juicy Couture and Sephora

What I really want is an acceptance letter from USF I worked hard on my grades and did all the requirements Its what I want more than ever right now

And the donor call that says "we can take your dad in for his lung transplant" Sure hes number one on the list but still gotta find a match.

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

BrightHeart76

I wanna decide who lives and who dies.

(Before anyone thinks I'm too weird watch this...you'll see where I got this from at 2:55...best Christmas Special EVER!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sGVNCE1_Aw

Honestly I want new tires for my car...yay.  lol
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

RMS-108 Marasai Model kit (I hate the Titans love the mobile suits.)

and some other whatnot, what I really want is my Mom to get through Chemo alright.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Nanashi

I want my WH40K army (all of it, not just the chunk i'm getting.)

I also wouldn't mind the Mahoro and Haruhi figurines i've been eying for awhile.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

potatofreek

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of memories.....
and I think I'm getting it
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

Gatsby

Seeing my girlfriend which is what I'm getting. I also wanted a 360 so my dad and I split the price on that. So overall I'm getting what I want.

otakuapprentice

xbox360, complete Red Dwarf boxset, a million dollars.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Dragon Ninja

A new pair of jammies, new razor heads for my shaver, and some video games, books, and DVDs.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

questionette

I wannntttt

nothing.

everyone hates me for not coming up with anything! D:D:D: i don't know what i want! i have ebay!

christmas is depressing

Runewitt

i want it to be next year. too much has happened in this one, both good and bad.

it's just not going to be christmas without my dad here anymore.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Raymei

Dude.... ....pillows.
I need something that can actually be defined as a pillow.  I've had it with these feather-bricks I've had for years!

Rei-Rei

Quote from: Kazuko on December 15, 2008, 10:28:45 PM
Besides the usual wants of lolita clothes, sweets jewelry or something from Juicy Couture and Sephora
I realized I want some things from Sephora also, but seeing as that no one would probably buy me stuff from there. I went out and went Sephora shopping. ^^
For Christmas, I want.... Stuffs from Shu Uemura, Anna Sui, and Bobbi Brown. But because I'll be moving around a lot during Christmas, my family and I came to a mutual understanding that I will not be buying or receiving gifts this year, I"ll be buying for myself. xD
So Shopping here I go! (As if I'm not already spluriging. ;))

XpHoBiaX

A couple hundred to settle my debts would be nice.
;)

On the serious note:
Craftsman toolkit to put my tattoo supplies in
Long johns and thermals
Dr Bronners' tea tree oil 32 oz soap.
Another thick blanket.

Clothes would be nice. @_@

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??