FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Prince of Tennis  (Read 5004 times)

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« on: October 12, 2003, 12:38:56 AM »

Hehe.... That's my latest obesession anime beside Yami no Matsuei, Weiss Kreuz, and Gravitation. ^^ I used to play tennis during high school and before but I have to stop it since I didn't have time because of school. Grrr... After watching this, I feel like taking it back during my college year. So, after seeing this anime in magazines and reading about this anime from someone online, I decide to watch it.
Kyaa~~~ I love the anime. Hehe.... My favorite character has to be Seigaku's captain, Tezuka-kun!!! ^______________^

P.S. Thanx to GokuMew2 for the nice info and comments about Prince of Tennis. Hehe....

GokuMew2

• Prince of Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2003, 09:35:24 AM »

Mrawr~ Tezuka buchou!!!! =d Much LOVE!
And of course there's Atobe sama, whom I absolutely love to pieces. Mmmmm...... Suwabe sama......... *_* Much luvin' to Okiayu sama too!!
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2003, 12:09:11 PM »

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
Mrawr~ Tezuka buchou!!!! =d Much LOVE!
And of course there's Atobe sama, whom I absolutely love to pieces. Mmmmm...... Suwabe sama......... *_* Much luvin' to Okiayu sama too!!

^^ Kakkoi~ Just askin', who is Atobe-sama? Yes.. Much luvin to Okiayu-sama. ::hearts::

ChibiSerenaChan

• Onegai Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 08:31:56 PM »

wwaaaii!!!! i love the series!!!! kweee!!!

*drools thinking about Eiji Kikumaru* kyyaah!!! i love the series >^.^< Eiji-kun kicks but!! activeness all the way!!! XD

(oh btw!! my brother is selling Volume 7 of Prince of Tennis for 10 dollars.. if you want it let me know >^_^<;; )
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 08:41:32 PM »

Oh yeah... Come to think of it. I did like see some people cosplay the characters from Prince of Tennis. >.< Should of gotten their pix. Next year. Hehe.....

ChibiSerenaChan

• Onegai Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2003, 08:45:02 PM »

hehehe i only got a pic of a Kaido (snake)  >>_<< *is forgetting names already.. been awhile since watched a previous episode* i wanted to take pics of all the other people but then yeah didn't get a chance too
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2003, 09:41:12 PM »

Hehe... ^^ I was really going to glomp someone but I sort of remember that I forgot what characters they were. >.< I was probably been side track with a very cute Juubei. Hehe....

GokuMew2

• Prince of Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2003, 05:38:48 PM »

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"
^^ Kakkoi~ Just askin', who is Atobe-sama? Yes.. Much luvin to Okiayu-sama. ::hearts::

Atobe Keigo is the captain of the Hyoutei team. The Hyoutei Arc starts like in the late 50s or something. So cool!! XDDD

I'll be cosplaying Kaidou for a day at Fanime! My friend will be Gakuto. Yeah, just like at JTAF. ^^ Well, except my hair should be cut by then cuz I need to be able to spike my hair for my Ban cosplay. (And I don't know how I will pull that off yet... Lotsa hair spray?)
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2003, 04:41:59 PM »

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
Quote from: "KyraEnsui"

Atobe Keigo is the captain of the Hyoutei team. The Hyoutei Arc starts like in the late 50s or something. So cool!! XDDD

I'll be cosplaying Kaidou for a day at Fanime! My friend will be Gakuto. Yeah, just like at JTAF. ^^ Well, except my hair should be cut by then cuz I need to be able to spike my hair for my Ban cosplay. (And I don't know how I will pull that off yet... Lotsa hair spray?)

Sugoi~~ Are you going to do his little 'hissing' sound? Gah~ I'm going have a hard time catching up with the series. >.<;;;;;; Oh.. Hmm... Probably lots of hair gel for Ban's hair?

ChibiSerenaChan

• Onegai Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2003, 07:27:00 PM »

hehehe i better take pics of you guys then XD

btw does anyone wanna buy Prince of Tennis DVD vol. 7 for 10 dollars?? pm me =D
One of the Original

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2003, 08:35:36 PM »

Kyaa~~~ >.< I didn't pass episode 15 before my computer went stupid on me and crashed! And with new animes coming out, I can't re-download them yet. ::runs around crazy::

ChibiSerenaChan

• Onegai Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2003, 10:05:45 AM »

*hugs Ensui* awww!! its okay!!

i don't remember the last episode  i watched >T_T<
One of the Original

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2003, 02:09:10 PM »

Quote from: "ChibiSerenaChan"
*hugs Ensui* awww!! its okay!!

i don't remember the last episode  i watched >T_T<

Hehe... Domo arigatou... ::sniff sniff:: Hehe... I want to see when they turned chibi... ^^

ChibiSerenaChan

• Onegai Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2003, 10:24:59 AM »

omg!! i remember the episode when they were chibi and going against people!! it was funny!! and all so cute!!

chibi power!!! >^o^<
One of the Original

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2003, 03:43:41 PM »

;___; I want to see that. What episode is that in? ::cries::

ChibiSerenaChan

• Onegai Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2003, 10:41:55 PM »

i forgot which episode its in... but i should check it out soon too
One of the Original

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2003, 12:01:14 PM »

^__^ Wee hee~~~ I have seen screenshots of it and I found it very cute and funny~~~ After this dl, I'm going to try to download them all again!! Hehe......

ChibiSerenaChan

• Onegai Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2003, 12:05:28 PM »

lol have fun!! XD
One of the Original

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2003, 02:09:42 PM »

^___________^ I'm too lazy to make a new thread so yeah, hehe... Anywho, have you guys seen Tenipuri Musical? Oh my gosh. *___* It's so cool and funny. Much love on Takigawa Eiji who does Tezuka Kunimitsu.  :hearts:

GokuMew2

• Prince of Post
    • View Profile
Prince of Tennis
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2003, 04:37:26 PM »

The first chibi ep is episode 64. I remember because 65 is where the Atobe/Tezuka match started. .^^

And dude-- Momo chan flipping off the world in the Musical is *priceless*. I is dling the Musical now off BT. It's not especially fast. .^^;
< Mew >
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 24 queries.