Questions on Pre-reg

Started by BurninKnight, March 30, 2009, 11:35:21 PM

BurninKnight

*first post*
Hey ya'll
this will be my first time at fanime er first time at a convention :D and i read the faqs and everything, but i just wanted to verify a few things.

i pre-reged and got the receipt.
I need to pick up the badge at the registration line, correct? o-o
when picking it up i need to bring an ID with name DOB and picture. something official like a passport?
and it says i need to also print out and bring this post card thing which has not been announced?
whats that post card thing.

am i right about all this? cos i dont wanna mess up anything x_X seeing as it was my dad who paid :3

Anyway im out everyone. good night.

Kandybar

Nearer to the Con, you will get an email with this "postcard" - it's something you print out and bring with you.  Then you take it and your ID (yes, something official like a driver's license or passport) to registration when you arrive at the convention, and your trade your postcard for your badge.

SOawesomeness

We e-mail it? o:

I thought people were just supposed to check the announcements/their account periodically...

And a valid (as in, non-expired) ID like a Driver's License/Passport is awesome. You gotta have a valid form of ID or... else...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

BurninKnight

Quote from: Kandybar on March 31, 2009, 10:06:57 AM
Nearer to the Con, you will get an email with this "postcard" - it's something you print out and bring with you.  Then you take it and your ID (yes, something official like a driver's license or passport) to registration when you arrive at the convention, and your trade your postcard for your badge.

oh sweet sounds simple enough :3 thx

Sen

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on March 31, 2009, 05:04:10 PM
We e-mail it? o:

I thought people were just supposed to check the announcements/their account periodically...

And a valid (as in, non-expired) ID like a Driver's License/Passport is awesome. You gotta have a valid form of ID or... else...

No, we do not e-mail it.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Kandybar

Oops, my bad.  Do we at least get an email saying that it's available?  I may just be confusing things.

Sen

Quote from: Kandybar on April 01, 2009, 07:54:43 AM
Oops, my bad.  Do we at least get an email saying that it's available?  I may just be confusing things.

Unfortunately, we don't send out an e-mail like that. We'll post an announcement on the forums and possibly the front page of the website when it is available though. You can also check your account before you head off to con.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07