electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2020 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Pre Registration Badge Pick up  (Read 1389 times)

PinkHairSasuke

• Captain Obvious
  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Don't Let The Flame Die Out
    • View Profile
Pre Registration Badge Pick up
« on: May 14, 2009, 07:11:10 AM »

I'm confused. Is badge pickup for pre registration going to be the same as last year? Meaning do we need to print out info like last year to pick it up. If so please tell me the link to print my info because I can't find it when I log in on my Fanime account.

~Thanks

KyraEnsui

• You only live once
  • たとえどんな世界を描いても明日は見えなくて
    • View Profile
Re: Pre Registration Badge Pick up
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 07:40:40 AM »

I'm confused. Is badge pickup for pre registration going to be the same as last year? Meaning do we need to print out info like last year to pick it up. If so please tell me the link to print my info because I can't find it when I log in on my Fanime account.

~Thanks

It should be the same as last year.  =/ It's called patient and wait for them to have it up a few days before Fanime so that all pre-registers can print them out.

PinkHairSasuke

• Captain Obvious
  • Don't Let The Flame Die Out
    • View Profile
Re: Pre Registration Badge Pick up
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »

~Thanks

It should be the same as last year.  =/ It's called patient and wait for them to have it up a few days before Fanime so that all pre-registers can print them out.

Okay thanks.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.304 seconds with 24 queries.