[Arcade/E-gaming] Midnight Ninja Roll-Call!

Started by Xepherian, May 25, 2009, 07:06:14 PM

Xepherian

Okay guys, I know there's been secret ninja battles that nobody but other ninja's could see...
But I decided to see how many Midnight Ninja's I could rally up in this thread, just go ahead and bring yourself here, and we'll just get some feedback on how the whole Ninja game turned out, and maybe if we should have more done about the game next year.

For anybody wondering, I played Ninja on the morning of Monday between 12AM and 6AM, I was the crouching tiger that would always keep his hands on the ground. I wore all white. If anybody's got pictures of me playing, I'm kind of interested seeing how I looked.

Raydere

Ah, I went to the one on Monday around 2-3PM.

We had the main game, then a smaller (3-4 person) game for amateurs.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Xepherian

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on May 25, 2009, 07:09:05 PM

You only played Monday's games?
Shoulda had the energy to join in on Monday Morning's 12AM - 6AM chain games.
We had a very interesting crowd going on.

DentyneIce408

Yep very fun  ;D can't stop playing it at home. I had the straw hat and kimono, my two friends were one had a green demon mask the other wore a tuxedo. I only played one game because I injured my leg at the Black and White Ball.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Raydere

Quote from: Xepherian on May 25, 2009, 07:10:20 PM
Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on May 25, 2009, 07:09:05 PM

You only played Monday's games?
Shoulda had the energy to join in on Monday Morning's 12AM - 6AM chain games.
We had a very interesting crowd going on.
I was at Banzai Arcade until 1:30AMish, then had other matters to attend to until like 2 AM, then needed to retreat into my room so I could get some sleep so I could wake up early to pack up.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Xepherian

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on May 25, 2009, 07:14:36 PM
Yep very fun  ;D can't stop playing it at home. I had the straw hat and kimono, my two friends were one had a green demon mask the other wore a tuxedo. I only played one game because I injured my leg at the Black and White Ball.

I'm assuming you played on Sunday Night [11PM-11:59PM]/Monday Morning [12AM - 6AM] then.
I might remember you guys, or at least.. i'm trying. :(

DentyneIce408

I know you now, you stood far away from everyone in one game where nobody knew whose turn was it next. I sat down and just watched and cheering for pikachu.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Xepherian

I think I know which game you were talking about, it was the one with four people left, and I kept going two turns early, and I got angry and just quit that match.

I hated that round, it just got so dumb I wasn't having fun, so I stopped.

Mandark

Aeredon

I was there for the whole event! >w< I was the guy with the chain from my lip to my ear piercing and the ripped shirt/plaid pants.

Xepherian

Quote from: Aeredon on May 26, 2009, 07:59:45 PM
I was there for the whole event! >w< I was the guy with the chain from my lip to my ear piercing and the ripped shirt/plaid pants.

oh shit. you're one of the people I was looking for.
i wanted to talk to you, but your cool-shield prevented me from doing so. :/

And, Banzai didn't explain anything ;-;
wait.. was Banzai that thing you guys would start saying when everyone bowed?
cuz i never said that. :(

Mandark

lol i was one of the extreme players who could do flips, head stands, and use kewl techniques wahahaha

Aeredon

:O He was the one who had the top-knot and did the roll-tags I think. And Xeph, did you have.. lets see.. goggles or headphones? My memories of the participants from that night is a tad fuzzy. Also I know somebody who will upload the video from that night soon, so I'll post the link ASAP :)

Xepherian

Quote from: Aeredon on May 26, 2009, 08:38:48 PM
:O He was the one who had the top-knot and did the roll-tags I think. And Xeph, did you have.. lets see.. goggles or headphones? My memories of the participants from that night is a tad fuzzy. Also I know somebody who will upload the video from that night soon, so I'll post the link ASAP :)

i replied elsewhere, but yes. I was referred to as "goggles" at a point. xD

Waterbox

Did anyone play ninja the night of Saturday at around 2-4 Am? I was the guy in the red shirt fooling around

Xepherian

did you wear that same red shirt for sunday's game?

Waterbox

I played Saturday Night/ Sunday Morning (the night of the Rave). I wasnt there any other night

Xepherian

Quote from: Waterbox on May 26, 2009, 11:17:09 PM
I played Saturday Night/ Sunday Morning (the night of the Rave). I wasnt there any other night

were you the guy who played with no shoes and basically kept tabs on everyone's turn [amazingly]?

Waterbox

abcbadcat

I remember playing with JTChinoy, Waterbox, Pikachu outfit guy, Girl with a sundress, and a S.T.A.R.S. member.

Pretty fun game, I would play again.

:D