The officially unofficial for Fanime 2009 "Did you take my picture" thread

Started by redroses3164, May 25, 2009, 07:37:00 PM

Enkai

Haven't asked here:

I'm looking for pictures of my husband and I: Madame Red and Grell Sutcliffe from Kuroshitsuji  For reference, we were also in the masquerade, and I'm pretty sure my husband was the only Grell with a chainsaw.

HIV666

Quote from: nakedsnake on June 08, 2009, 02:16:14 AM
I also went as Naked Snake, and am trying to get a hold of some pics of me. I was most notable for having the fake beard, and also had a sign on Sunday and Monday that said "Will snap your neck for food".

here is one

Snow_FlRE

I know my chances are slim but did anyone take a pic of me? I was the main character from Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. I would really appreciate any pics.

macaulayman

ruby19_4

Me and my brother picture. I dont know if I have you guys. But here it is. Also I know not much have took pic of me. I was hoping I could see it. Im Komui Lee from D. gray man. I might hold a coffee cup.

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj380/ruby19_4/

kogitsune

Hello hello, this is probably unlikely but I'm still hoping somewhere, someone has pictures of me! nwn;;

I was there just for Sunday afternoon as Seychelles from Hetalia. I missed the gathering (was mistakenly told the wrong time and got there AFTER it was over), sooo, I was pretty much only to be seen in the halls... :x
Leeeengthy description: my dress was sort of a turquoise color and had short sleeves; I was a dork and wore white, wedge-heeled sandals rather than sensible flip flops; my pigtails were tied with long, red ribbon; and I carried a HUGE, fuzzy gray fish. The large fish was most likely the distinctive feature, really. It was ~4 feet long -- almost as big as me! -- and squishy/pillowy, so I offered it to some people to hug. :3

I didn't take any pictures of myself, so any that you might have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :D

bahamutknightzero

Hmmm......how to put this without seeming a bit.....odd.....

Anyone get pictures of the person with the gold bladed scythe? I remember seeing a good amount of people asking to take pictures (which had me surprised to be honest).

Costume was worn Sunday (aka Day 3), original character, wearing the cloak and mask, carrying the long gold bladed scythe.

Moogleborg

I was:

Vergil from Devil May Cry 3

Ash Ketchum in his original Kanto outfit from the original Pokemon series

Rock Lee in his Naruto and Naruto Shippuden outfits

Thankupo. ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

SimaSeph

I was... Sima Yi (The guy in my avatar) Tall hat, lots of purple, claws. If that doesn't jog your memory, you probably didn't take my picture. Anyone who did however, please let me know. I'd like to see what you got. :) Thanks.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

iNSOMNiAC

I also went as Naked Snake, and am trying to get a hold of some pics of me. I was most notable for having the fake beard, and also had a sign on Sunday and Monday that said "Will snap your neck for food".

Dude. You totally snapped my neck. I was the Schrodinger cosplayer (or better known as the "Nazi Kitty" at Fanime). I didn't get a picture of you unfortunately, but I remember somebody took a picture of us.

Anyways, might as well ask again, anybody get a picture of me as Schrodinger (Hellsing), or Beauty Pageant! Yosuke (Persona 4)? Please and thank you.

XpHoBiaX

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gensao/sets/72157618853264334/

The above posted linkage was found by someone else who posted this link. There's a lot of pictures in it. :) Hope this helps.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Chibblz

Wondering if anyone has:
Konata cosplaying as Haruhi on Saturday night.
RagnarokOnline Gypsy on Sunday afternoon.

Please and thank you. D:

AnimeEmperor

I am still haven't found any pictures of me, except for the group ones from the gathering. So if anyone comes across a picture of this Armstrong please post it and/or let me know.

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on June 11, 2009, 09:31:08 PM

Dude. You totally snapped my neck. I was the Schrodinger cosplayer (or better known as the "Nazi Kitty" at Fanime). I didn't get a picture of you unfortunately, but I remember somebody took a picture of us.

Anyways, might as well ask again, anybody get a picture of me as Schrodinger (Hellsing), or Beauty Pageant! Yosuke (Persona 4)? Please and thank you.

Is this you
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/AstrayNova/Fanime%202K9/DSC_3169.jpg

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on June 12, 2009, 10:44:11 PM

Is this you
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/AstrayNova/Fanime%202K9/DSC_3169.jpg

Indubitably. Thanks for the picture! :] Not very many people got pictures of me when I had my contacts in.

mochisnack

A little late, but did anyone get my picture?

Friday: Miwako from Paradise Kiss

Saturday: Len Kagamine from Vocaloid

Sunday [until about noon]: Road from D.Gray-Man

Monday: Shiki from The World Ends With You
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

Barnes

EDIT: I'll try again later
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

ruby19_4

mochisnack

Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

nakedsnake

I got that pic :)
IT'S OVER 9000!!!