Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2011

Started by KyraEnsui, May 26, 2009, 09:17:56 AM

Furrat

I just got confirmation from my friend & he's goin as Egypt!  :D

ps Beware all ye sealand cosplayers for I shall hug you! lol

Im bringing Halloween Russia, and king of clubs only. Will anyone else be wearing any of the Halloween costumes? or the playing card ones?

I also might bring fritz.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

kagaminerin02

I would like to post so everyone knows that on saturday night at about 11:45 p.m. people are free to line up for Hetalia After Hours! An 18+ panel hosted by me (as Hungary) and my America!  Also on monday at 11 a.m. I will be Rehosting (as belarus) the Ask Hetalia Panel from last year(now called Hetalia Q&A)!Hope to see some of you there!!

ice queen

Quote from: avatarkayla on May 03, 2011, 12:23:00 PM
Im bringing Halloween Russia, and king of clubs only. Will anyone else be wearing any of the Halloween costumes? or the playing card ones?

I also might bring fritz.

Woot another comrade =D
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Shokora

The list on page 20 has now been updated ;-)  Also, I will be posting the photoshoot lineup shortly.  This way you all know ahead of time what the game plan is.  Of course, it will be subject to some modification depending on who actually shows up, but at least you will all have a good idea of what is going on.  If any of you are not sure whether your country is in a particular shot, this will also give you the chance to ask  ;D

mdarkpoet

I'll be cosplaying Poland with a GIANT Polish flag, the costume itself isn't entirely based of Hetalia though, it's more of a replication of an authentic Polish WWII uniform.

It sorta counts right?

whitexotaku

Quote from: kagaminerin02 on May 04, 2011, 06:54:05 PM
I would like to post so everyone knows that on saturday night at about 11:45 p.m. people are free to line up for Hetalia After Hours! An 18+ panel hosted by me (as Hungary) and my America!  Also on monday at 11 a.m. I will be Rehosting (as belarus) the Ask Hetalia Panel from last year(now called Hetalia Q&A)!Hope to see some of you there!!

aww Monday this year? Wish I could go! Last year was amazing. It was the perfect end to Fanime 2010.
Fanime 2014 plans:
Friday: Either Eren or Annie from AoT
Saturday: Ruby from RWBY
Sunday: Vav from Rooster Teeth

Shokora

Quote from: mdarkpoet on May 09, 2011, 11:24:46 AM
I'll be cosplaying Poland with a GIANT Polish flag, the costume itself isn't entirely based of Hetalia though, it's more of a replication of an authentic Polish WWII uniform.

It sorta counts right?

Lol! Since you are, at the moment, our ONLY Poland, I'll allow it  ;)  If we can tell you are Poland, then it should be no problem.

mdarkpoet

Thanks very much!!! I love Poland (the country and the character), I've been trying to get into some other cosplay groups and no one wants me *sad face* so thanks for accepting me *tear*

Cheesecakecat

Hi~! I was Lithuania last year but now I'm coming back as Norway~! <3 My friend will hopefully go as China if she doesn't have to be Ciel Phantomhive around the same time. xD

tsukichu☆

Quote from: Cheesecakecat on May 11, 2011, 10:10:05 PM
Hi~! I was Lithuania last year but now I'm coming back as Norway~! <3 My friend will hopefully go as China if she doesn't have to be Ciel Phantomhive around the same time. xD

I see you there, BCR OVO.
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

Lucky

I posted on the cosplay.com thread, but just to put it here as well, I'll be there as police!Spain. (:

Anicofe

Quote from: Lucky on May 12, 2011, 02:25:10 PM
I posted on the cosplay.com thread, but just to put it here as well, I'll be there as police!Spain. (:

Ooooh~ Police!Spain? I can't wait to see! :D

mdarkpoet

JewishCosplayer

Getting so close, I can't wait  ;D

kagaminerin02

Quote from: whitexotaku on May 09, 2011, 08:54:08 PM
Quote from: kagaminerin02 on May 04, 2011, 06:54:05 PM

aww Monday this year? Wish I could go! Last year was amazing. It was the perfect end to Fanime 2010.

Thank you for the compliment! I hope I do as well this year as I did last year! I'm sorry you can't go I hope to see you at the gathering say hi to me!

tsukichu☆

Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

obliviousedward

Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Tenchi127

I'm hoping I can go as Hungary. Either Maid, Gakuen or casual. I'll double check my schedule but I'd love to be there!

Anicofe