Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

konataFTW

the only free days for me are friday or monday lolz... but on Friday depending on my other gathering(.hack) if they want it that day or saturday as well...

well the board^^ doragon said it took them 3 hours and trips to the 1dollar/yard fabric store and I don't know where that is sooo...
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

Friday and Monday huh? Well I'm hoping I'll be there then, but usually I just go Saturday and Sunday, though I'm aiming for all weekend this upcoming year.

It does sound difficult to make the chessboard. It's unfortunate but if all else fails, we'll just have a really epic gathering, ne? :3

morgaine

@ konata:  I don't mind which day the gathering is on.  For me and my group, this is the main one we plan on going to; all others we're basing around this ^-^  Personally, I think we would have more of a turnout on the weekend-days. 

@Rukia:  I kinda agree with you on that.  We don't have to do chess this year if schedules are busy and whatnot.  We can just focus on making this gathering the best  :D
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

ok then... so far my schedule is already decided lmao

Rin/SakuBo? on friday
Nunna/SakuBo? on saturday
Sakura/Ciel on sunday
and whatever on monday

it's all because of other gatherings I hope to attend XD lol
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

So then it would make sense to have the gathering Saturday then? Cuz that's cool with me :D

konataFTW

~!@#$% my wig hasn't come yet @_@ and the gathering is on the 25th... uwaaah I have to wear Nunnally then u_u, and I'll have more decent solo pics because I had no solo pics of Nunnally ahahaha

btw let's finalize the date when Fanime is close so it won't confuse me pfft
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Rukia-Hitachiin

Agreed XD as long as there is a gathering! haha.

koreanking

Rukia-Hitachiin

We're figuring out the details of the gathering/chess because there are some conflicts :D

Mi Feng

Quote from: Rukia-Hitachiin on July 22, 2009, 12:08:02 AM
We're figuring out the details of the gathering/chess because there are some conflicts :D
Yes XD So far Saturday is my biggest/busiest day. Depending on what is planned, I might have to miss this gathering to make it to the Bleach gathering, then miss the Bleach gathering to make it to the Soul Eater gathering. It's getting really confusing DX so many costume changes!

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: Mi Feng on July 22, 2009, 08:00:36 AM
Quote from: Rukia-Hitachiin on July 22, 2009, 12:08:02 AM
Yes XD So far Saturday is my biggest/busiest day. Depending on what is planned, I might have to miss this gathering to make it to the Bleach gathering, then miss the Bleach gathering to make it to the Soul Eater gathering. It's getting really confusing DX so many costume changes!

I wouldn't worry too much about missing the Bleach gathering for the Soul Eater gathering. The ones who are running it in 2010, Fanime Love and MidnightRoseBud, are also frequenters of the Bleach gathering. Heck, they were there this year! I'm not the only one worried about costume changes? Good. @~@ If I do somehow manage to make 'three' of these new cosplays in one year {I'm a whimp compared to the huge list you have xD} I'm going to have to find a way to change in time just to get to the Code Geass gathering, as well. Then dart over to Soul Eater to take pictures~ I got something like...what, a hundred of last years gathering? Hopefully the Ouran gathering will be on Sunday, or else I'm not too sure I'll be able to go and take pictures. D8

Rukia-Hitachiin

Just as a word of advice, I'd try to stick to 2 costumes/gatherings tops on one day. XD Cuz changing that much, you'll forget to put parts on and be really upset. :D So yeah. We should hold off on Code Geass gathering til all the other ones are released. We could always have it a long time from when the other gatherings are so that we all have time to change :3

konataFTW

hahha I finished Rin in time for the photoshoot this Saturday XD

and lol I went to 4 events/change/gathering on Sunday^^ (wchich was the Geass gathering/chessgame)

(hahah 2/7 cosplays down <3)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

raven-die

Rukia-Hitachiin

konataFTW

lolz thanks...

actually done with another cosplay :D

3/7~!! XD

(next stop Thompson sisters, Rhyme~!!)

lolz making cosplays is getting addictive for me lately o_O
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

raven-die

yeah i'm working on making a liz thompson outfit from soul eater

morgaine

Started making my Cheese-kun plushie~

Kona I feel so behind compared to youu xDD  I seriously need to get started on my costumes!
Fanime 2019
TBD

Rukia-Hitachiin

I'm actually working on my Laurie/Silk Spectre costume now and it's coming along nicely :D should finish it this week.

Kona you have some mad skillz XD

Oh raven! I'm going to be her for a convention in January :D sweet!

raven-die