Irasshaimase! The Official Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2010

Started by RyuSan777, May 26, 2009, 11:07:17 PM

morgaine

For me and my group, Sat-Mon would be best ^-^  And we're ok with any time.
Fanime 2019
TBD

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

morgaine

Fanime 2019
TBD

BSaphire

@ Ryusan777:

I just posted some info that you need to check out! ^^)
Here is the link:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13396.0.html

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

heeroyuy135

RyuSan777

new locale is up and its official that we are go for friday, those of you who wanted saturday i am sorry to anounce this but with all the gatherings going on then it will be hell getting everyone there who might have a gathering that day and also establishing a Ouran gathering during mutlpe gatherings on the same day therefore i may change the day to sunday (tenitive) but as for official we are on friday
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

heeroyuy135

For those who don't know what the CPMS (my bad B) is and don't know the legend to the Cosplay Gatherings, it's the courtyard on the 2nd floor of the convention center on the Marriott side.

BSaphire

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on February 24, 2010, 07:10:22 PM
For those who don't know what the CMPS is and don't know the legend to the Cosplay Gatherings, it's the courtyard on the 2nd floor of the convention center on the Marriott side.
It is actually listed as CPMS = Concourse Patio Marriott Side. I was going to list Market Terrace, but there are two locations for that so I figured the concourse was pretty well known :P SO yeah and where you pointed :) You could send me the link to where you found your photo HeroYuy135 ^^) It would come in handy for the gatherings table.

Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

heeroyuy135

heeroyuy135

Another cosplay question: what's the actual color of the jacket uniform? I'm thinking of doing a hat project with the Ouran logo that would match the uniform.
Scratch that, I only have enough for one hat project and I need to do Junpei's hat

Somebody

Hello all!

Please forgive my newbish-ness, but is anyone allowed to join in? I've been dying to go to an Ouran cosplay gathering in my Haruhi cosplay. :D

Also, has an official date/time been set for this? Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall seeing it anywhere. -.-'
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

jacktchance

morgaine

Friday actually works just fine, since my group found a way to make it.  Most of them, anyway, but hopefully I can get the others too, also ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

RyuSan777

Quote from: Somebody on March 08, 2010, 10:15:27 PM
Hello all!

Please forgive my newbish-ness, but is anyone allowed to join in? I've been dying to go to an Ouran cosplay gathering in my Haruhi cosplay. :D

Also, has an official date/time been set for this? Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall seeing it anywhere. -.-'
date have been posted my sweet lil dog hehe jk but anywho there on the first page and on the official gathering list on bsaphires forum,

@ jack and kanna: thats great news i shall add all of you to the official list now
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

Somebody

Quote from: RyuSan777 on March 12, 2010, 04:11:56 AM
Quote from: Somebody on March 08, 2010, 10:15:27 PM
Hello all!

date have been posted my sweet lil dog hehe jk but anywho there on the first page and on the official gathering list on bsaphires forum,

@ jack and kanna: thats great news i shall add all of you to the official list now

Thanks very much! : D My cosplay schedule works out perfect: Ouran on Friday, Gaia on Saturday, and Hetalia on Sunday! I'm so very excited! ;D
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 28, 2010, 01:49:43 PM
SoCal Host Club Informational Panel thread

That sounds really interesting..though I can not make it to Socal atm. It would be interesting to take a peak. Will you guys be appearing at a Fanime panel by any chance? If you guys are making one there.
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

The panel will be at Fanime
The only reason for the SoCal part is because it was originally founded in SoCal but we're expanding to all parts of Cali. I hope to see you at the panel!

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 29, 2010, 07:09:03 PM
The panel will be at Fanime...the only reason for the SoCal part is because it was originally founded in SoCal but we're expanding to all parts of Cali. I hope to see you at the panel!

Really? I see. I'm seriously going to check your guy's panel out then! :] where will it be at?
"Please don't.."

heeroyuy135

We don't know yet. Panels department is still figuring out time, date, and location and I will post that as soon as they deliver it to us.