I like people: Fanime 09

Started by Jon-Jon, May 28, 2009, 04:09:18 PM

Jon-Jon

I meet someone at the con that I liked (didnt tell her) but i did.

How bout all of you? ^.^

Rhornez

sorry bro the topic sounded like a stalker thats why it took me 5 mins if i should click or not meh we all got fanime crushes sometimes

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Runewitt

i met someone i liked, tried being nice to her, no more, no less. i failed, though, i was drunk at the time. no regret, no fear, no problem.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

SOawesomeness

I danced at the BWB and the dance lessons with a guy who has a really cool name and SUPER SOFT hands. It was like, amazing, but I didn't say nething. xD Sweet fella, though. ^^
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

XpHoBiaX

;D
I like the peoples...until they've been mualed to after-death by zombies. lol

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

ELDEMONIO

I met good people there.
I got hugs and request to take my pic.
Been a while since I was around good people like that.
I did see people that need to be slaped and told that they stink.>_>

and some dude in the Momoi concert was OK to talk with.
Better being in Fanime then going to one of my parents loud Mariachi parties.>_>

rude32

Quote from: Jon-Jon on May 28, 2009, 04:09:18 PM

How bout all of you? ^.^
I'm in the same boat as you dude.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Mister_E

I met someone at the con during the protest we talked for like 2 minutes about the Eureka Seven Movie (her being one of the characters and all). About two weeks later she contacts me one myspace had a lot of the same interests, a week or so later we hooked up we've been together for about a month.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Liquid

Quote from: Mister_E on July 22, 2009, 09:15:32 PM
I met someone at the con during the protest we talked for like 2 minutes about the Eureka Seven Movie (her being one of the characters and all). About two weeks later she contacts me one myspace had a lot of the same interests, a week or so later we hooked up we've been together for about a month.

Grats man!
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Mister_E

Quote from: Liquid on July 23, 2009, 12:22:58 PM

Grats man!

Thanks
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

ELDEMONIO

Wow :o

That't amazing.XD

Looks like Fanime found you're soulmate.;)

Mister_E

Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on July 25, 2009, 07:40:47 PM

That't amazing.XD

Seems so but when it comes to what's better Star Wars or Star Trek we disagree many times.

HarpB

SukieNeko

Ugh, Star Trek is better obviously  :P

But I am Mister E's girlfriend and we did meet during the protest at fanime. Since then I can't really dislike protesters because without them I might never have been in such an awesome relationship.

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: Mister_E on July 27, 2009, 06:47:09 PM
Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on July 25, 2009, 07:40:47 PM

That't amazing.XD

Seems so but when it comes to what's better Star Wars or Star Trek we disagree many times.

XD

STar Wars is better in my opinion. Good luck and don't lose her. Finding girls who live anime is rare.AT least that's the case where I live.>_>

Lucifargundam

Quote from: Jon-Jon on May 28, 2009, 04:09:18 PM

How bout all of you? ^.^
There needs to be a fanime-dating group...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

XpHoBiaX

I think there is a group/panel/thing for the dating group thing. O_o

>_> I don't do the whole 'hook-up-at-fanime' thing. I meet a lot of interesting peoples though. x3

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

JTchinoy

Craigslist needs more fanime date ads.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Steve.Young

Quote from: JTchinoy on August 05, 2009, 01:22:18 AM
Craigslist needs more fanime date ads.

You liked what I found there =p
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com