Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on February 15, 2010, 09:45:08 PM
Dropping in to remind Yukari since Raenef hasn't yet:

Raenef's little brother will be at the Bleach gathering as Hitsugaya; he wants to be in the chess game (I think - he did a few weeks ago).

lol she keeps forgetting I'm not in charge of the chess game though XD you gotta have her sign up Toshiro at the thread on cosplay.com =)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kiara

I shall be attending as Rukia from Fade To Black. That scyth is going to be a pain in the butt though. I'll be bringing along a Bankai Ichigo, as well as the two kids from Rukia's past that are in Fade To Black. How long we can stay depends in the time of the gathering, as we've got Masquerade stuff, and with our skit, we can't afford to miss the run-through.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Yukari Kaiba

I'm going to be participating with a group for masq too if everything goes according to plan, and am aiming to have the gathering around 11 (though I'm waiting to hear back from Saphire about something she's planning and wants to coordinate with in between the gatherings, so thats what I haven't cemented a time).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Neko-Warashi

Hey ya'll I'm going to cosplay as Isane Kotesu this year. I hope I can make it to the gathering!
Urahara Kisuke . . . Coolest hat owner ever.

ruby19_4

hi. when does the bleach gathering might be. I might join in, but I need to know which day you guys might do it. thx.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ruby19_4 on February 18, 2010, 09:20:06 PM
hi. when does the bleach gathering might be. I might join in, but I need to know which day you guys might do it. thx.

we're meeting on Saturday, most likely around 11.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

sweet.... I'm already excited. I can't wait until Fanime. :)
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Neko-Warashi

Hey were will we be meeting. I'm going with a bunch of my friends and when I ditch them I need to know where I'm telling them I'm going.
Urahara Kisuke . . . Coolest hat owner ever.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Neko-Warashi on February 19, 2010, 07:24:30 PM
Hey were will we be meeting. I'm going with a bunch of my friends and when I ditch them I need to know where I'm telling them I'm going.

all the gathering info is listed on the very first post of the thread - I'm still working on time with Saphire, I should have it up soon.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

Read chap 392.  That's how you make Hitsugaya
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  That scene is going to be recreated at the post gathering.

ruby19_4

Aww....really. satuday. O well. I gotta work dat day till 2. O well. Im gonna wear it anyway. thx.

Taka Dono

For now put me down as Ichigo (shikai version) though I'm working on another, but not sure if I can finish it by then.

Yukari Kaiba

Alrighty everyone, first post has been updated with the time and location for the gathering and for the chess game (no location fo the chess game yet though).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Blah more OPing Aizen and Wonderweise
it looks iffy though blah. Not impress much...
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Eliteslayer

Really? Cuz I was pretty impressed by Genryusai.
But that's just my opinion.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

heeroyuy135

I'm guessing most of you have heard that Nick Simmons plagiarizing the Bleach manga in his comic book series called Incarnate.
Wouldn't it be cool if we had someone cosplaying Nick Simmons with a copy of that comic book, then we had a shot of everyone starring at him?

Scrap it.

Yuu

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on February 26, 2010, 09:55:49 PM
I'm guessing most of you have heard that Nick Simmons plagiarizing the Bleach manga in his comic book series called Incarnate.
Wouldn't it be cool if we had someone cosplaying Nick Simmons with a copy of that comic book, then we had a shot of everyone starring at him?

This is a BAD plan. Publicity is publicity. Bad or good. Ironically everyone making fun of his comic is what will make it popular.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

heeroyuy135

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on February 26, 2010, 09:55:49 PM

I personally think it'd be kinda hilarious especially if the Kenpachi-ripoff was done, but it'd only be funny if it was done at the next con where it'd still be fresh in people's minds whereas it will be kinda old by the time Fanime comes around (unless something happens around that time).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

OGIGA

I wonder if any of you are interested in a gathering in late March or April at UC Davis Arboretum. It'd be awesome to have Bleach dominate.  ;D I made a thread here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13642.0.html