Uso da! When They Cry gathering 2010! *Don't forget to post pictures!*

Started by Mi Feng, June 21, 2009, 09:59:22 PM

AngieDesu

DEFINITELY going as someone from umineko. Right now the two biggest possibilities in my mind are Lambdadelta and Bernkastel. I'll have to get back to you when i decide. I Would do Beatrice if her dress wasn't so...ALL OVER THE PLACE. Also, Umineko anime aired today. :'D

Mi Feng

Quote from: AngieDesu on July 01, 2009, 03:32:29 PM
DEFINITELY going as someone from umineko. Right now the two biggest possibilities in my mind are Lambdadelta and Bernkastel. I'll have to get back to you when i decide. I Would do Beatrice if her dress wasn't so...ALL OVER THE PLACE. Also, Umineko anime aired today. :'D
Ok I'll put you down as a maybe for those characters until you decide on which one ^^ YAY! Hooray for Umineko *happy dance* I'm watching it RAW right now lol (can't find subs DX) And welcome to the gathering :)

EDIT: Umineko was AWESOME! For Subbed Umineko click here! it will be subbed soon (I hope)

Rizumi

I wanna try going for Maria.
After watching it subbed, I realized why she was SO annoying. =___=|||
But it's a small possibility, don't write me up for it just yet lol.
Does anyone have any full-size pictures of Maria?
Body shots I mean.

EDIT: I FORGOT ABOUT KANON. D:
I might crossplay for the first time as Kanon.
Anybody have pictures of the silent guy? ;]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

raven-die

Mi Feng

Hooray! Happy 4th everyone ^^ And check out the banner thanks to Sammy-kins. Doesn't it look awesome!

raven-die

Raydere

I'm contemplating doing Keiichi, and if I decide to go through with it, that leaves the question of whether to cosplay as tanktop Keiichi or school uniform Keiichi.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Mi Feng

Yay! You've been added and welcome to the gathering^^

DentyneIce408

I'd like to change my mind about being Keiichi. I'd rather Tomitake instead, I like wearing a hat all the time and I got the glasses, dog tags, camra, and his height. ><
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Mi Feng

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on July 08, 2009, 12:19:35 PM
I'd like to change my mind about being Keiichi. I'd rather Tomitake instead, I like wearing a hat all the time and I got the glasses, dog tags, camra, and his height. ><
Alrighty no problem :D

Sammy-kins

I think I should post... Since I havn't yet, but Miss Raven-die posted on my account so it looks like I have. Haha~
Anyways, I would give you a definite answer on who I will come to the gathering as, but i'm still not sure.

Also, my friend is still unsure about her outfit choice. (you know her, Mi Feng. So you understand. XD) But I doubt it will be Bernkastel... just a feeling. She also told me she is working on a George costume. Dunno if she'll wear it, though. -shrugs-

@Mi Feng: i'm a stalker? ;^; You make me sound so freaky.

Sorry if this post is really long, i've just noticed how many times my name is on the list. So, i thought I might as well explain it all.
Oh, and, hope the banner is okay! ^.^

Mi Feng

@Sammy-kins
its about time you stopped lurking  XD
and i changed it to "followed" happy now?

2nd episode of Umineko made me cry :'( and scared me..DX

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

AngieDesu

Quote from: Mi Feng on July 09, 2009, 10:55:18 PM
2nd episode of Umineko made me cry :'( and scared me..DX

I remember crying so much when i read that part. ;_; Also, theres already a new character for episode 5 Ahh she looks so cool~ I want to cosplay her already.

SPOILERSSS
:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/Angelica17400/umineko-5-portrait.jpg

Sammy-kins

@ Mi Feng: I was never mad, but now i'm content. lol. XD

@ Angiedesu: She does look cool. That outfit is awsome! X3

Rizumi

I'm really thinking about going as Kanon since I'll be getting a Yuki wig in the end of August but might be Maria.
It's still depending.
I handsew my costumes so it'll be really annoying... =o=;

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Raydere

Finished Kai last night, giving myself some cooldown time before reading the manga and watching Rei.

I'm not sure if I want to try Umineko. Watching it would make me miss the wonderful characters of Hinamizawa.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Mi Feng

@ Aktsuko a Yuuki Cross wig from Vampire Knight? I know how you feel about handsewing :P even though I buy some of my costumes >.>

@G.S.LXVIII lol I warn you, the first episode of Rei mind-scared me ...
Actually one of my friends introduced me to Umineko -pokes Sammy-kins- I enjoyed it and noticed a lot of similarities with the plot and characters of Higurashi.

YO MASTER CRAZY!

Mi Feng

Did anyone notice that in ep 3 Maria was watching Higurashi Kai on her TV? It was the episode where Hanyuu first came to the classroom. She had short hair and no horns though but I saw Shion, Keiichi and Rena!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNIwsEUSwQQ&feature=related

Sammy-kins

-dead thread bump-

raven-die

Quote from: Sammy-kins on July 22, 2009, 11:59:02 PM
-dead thread bump-

don't forget her jumping over some heads to get to the computer(scary)