2012 Cosplay Battle Event

Started by Eliteslayer, July 08, 2009, 02:28:55 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zeroelement

Im new to this does anyone have any Advice.  Free tends to battle with Ice and illusions and Magic attacks.
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

obliviousedward

Is it too late to sign up for this?  I'd love to come as Austria (Axis Powers Hetalia) on Sunday. :3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Hodge Bodge on May 14, 2011, 11:57:00 PM
I am so ready for this. Is it cool if I come Sunday too? If not i understand.
BATTLE!!!

Attending both days is totally fine, I'll add you for Sunday as well.

Minaoto, obliviousedward, I'll add you to the list!

Zeroelement, just learn his battle poses and have fun. I'd also suggest using attacks from your side not facing the cameras, that way you're more visible while attacking, but there can also be good shots when attacking from the other side.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

zeroelement

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 15, 2011, 11:04:14 PM
Quote from: Hodge Bodge on May 14, 2011, 11:57:00 PM
I am so ready for this. Is it cool if I come Sunday too? If not i understand.
BATTLE!!!

Attending both days is totally fine, I'll add you for Sunday as well.

Minaoto, obliviousedward, I'll add you to the list!

Zeroelement, just learn his battle poses and have fun. I'd also suggest using attacks from your side not facing the cameras, that way you're more visible while attacking, but there can also be good shots when attacking from the other side.

@Eliteslayer
Most of his attack are all Magic XD
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

OtaKev

I'd like to participate, I should be able to make it on Sat... but Sunday for sure.

Hodge Bodge

Quote from: obliviousedward on May 15, 2011, 07:30:54 PM
Is it too late to sign up for this?  I'd love to come as Austria (Axis Powers Hetalia) on Sunday. :3

i can so picture Austria throwing a song book at someone! HA!
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

Neo-Zaku

Call me tentative for Saturday as time skip Rossiu from Gurren Lagaan. Given the size of his forehead I can use that as a weapon.

My final attack? The most dreaded of all...






Bureaucratic Red Tape!  ;D
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...



...and miss!



Proud Member of TGC!

sugarpunch18

#247
This sounds like my idea of a good time! Sign me up for both days, I'm Kagura from Gintama! ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

Angelx624

Quote from: Hodge Bodge on May 18, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
Quote from: obliviousedward on May 15, 2011, 07:30:54 PM
Is it too late to sign up for this?  I'd love to come as Austria (Axis Powers Hetalia) on Sunday. :3

i can so picture Austria throwing a song book at someone! HA!

Can I slash this so-called song book with my chainsaw~? :'D Lol, would be an epic battle, no~? ;3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

CountMetal

I am thinking about joining this but not sure what day would be good for me. If I did join I am going as Yamcha from Dragon Ball.

Eliteslayer

List updated! CountMetal, I put you down for Saturday for now, but you can switch to Sunday if that works better. You can also participate both days, of course.

We've got a great lineup so far, looks like some awesome battles will be happening! I'm actually worried that I won't be able to see all of them on Saturday, since I'll have to rush off to my panel at 4, but the battles shouldn't take three minutes each, so I don't think that'll be a problem.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

obliviousedward

Quote from: Hodge Bodge on May 18, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
i can so picture Austria throwing a song book at someone! HA!

LOL!  Great idea. XD  I need all the ideas for battle poses I can get!

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 19, 2011, 04:53:56 AM
Can I slash this so-called song book with my chainsaw~? :'D Lol, would be an epic battle, no~? ;3

Haha, maybe I'll bring one that I don't mind, ahem... "getting rid of," if you know what I mean. ;)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

zeroelement

Quote from: Neo-Zaku on May 19, 2011, 01:19:54 AM
Call me tentative for Saturday as time skip Rossiu from Gurren Lagaan. Given the size of his forehead I can use that as a weapon.

My final attack? The most dreaded of all...






Bureaucratic Red Tape!  ;D

Free says  EAT ME RED TAPE!
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Kites-kun

Will be there sunday as either Russia or Mustang

Rabbitrabbit

This sounds like so much fun! I'm cosplaying Juri Han from Super Street Fighter IV. I have virtually no experience posing for fights (or in general) but if I can make it I'll do my best ^^

zeroelement

Quote from: Rabbitrabbit on May 20, 2011, 11:42:29 PM
This sounds like so much fun! I'm cosplaying Juri Han from Super Street Fighter IV. I have virtually no experience posing for fights (or in general) but if I can make it I'll do my best ^^
Me to lol. Idk why but i really want to fight the guy whos doing Rossiu
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

OtaKev

oh yea fyi i'll be going as a Stormtrooper~

Angelx624

Quote from: obliviousedward on May 19, 2011, 03:21:27 PM
Quote from: Hodge Bodge on May 18, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
i can so picture Austria throwing a song book at someone! HA!

LOL!  Great idea. XD  I need all the ideas for battle poses I can get!

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 19, 2011, 04:53:56 AM
Can I slash this so-called song book with my chainsaw~? :'D Lol, would be an epic battle, no~? ;3

Haha, maybe I'll bring one that I don't mind, ahem... "getting rid of," if you know what I mean. ;)
Nyeeheehee, cause you know this red-headed shinigami can't control herself~ ;'D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Quote from: zeroelement on May 19, 2011, 07:07:41 PM
Quote from: Neo-Zaku on May 19, 2011, 01:19:54 AM
Call me tentative for Saturday as time skip Rossiu from Gurren Lagaan. Given the size of his forehead I can use that as a weapon.

My final attack? The most dreaded of all...






Bureaucratic Red Tape!  ;D

Free says  EAT ME RED TAPE!
Ohhhh, did you say "Red" tape~??? ;D Red just happens to be my favorite color, darling~
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

obliviousedward

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 22, 2011, 12:53:55 AM
Quote from: obliviousedward on May 19, 2011, 03:21:27 PM
Haha, maybe I'll bring one that I don't mind, ahem... "getting rid of," if you know what I mean. ;)
Nyeeheehee, cause you know this red-headed shinigami can't control herself~ ;'D

LOL, no need to worry. I'll bring one just for you. ;3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!