Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

jimsha

@ELDEMONIO: I dress like your girl? orz

Quote from: c2chaos on February 23, 2011, 11:43:21 PM
^ Well, I'm grammar Nazi-ish. I feel strongly compelled to correct typos and misuse of words. Some times I don't. :P
< The shakes at In-N-Out brings her to their yard. :p
> Well, that's terrible. One of my black moors died. I've only had it for four days. It's really weird because it was the most energetic of the bunch that I had to pick from and it died without any signs of ailment. :(
v What's something that you think is misleading?
^ Um, serving sizes? lol But seriously, who only eats like half a can of soup or 12 potato chips?
< :'( Sorry to hear about your fish. Also, think you sent me a FR on Fb? Haven't been on there in a sec, hopefully this weekend.
> We had fish growing up but they always had to be replaced. Like constantly. We eventually just gave up. :(
v Do you have or have you ever had pets? What were they?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

c2chaos

^ I've only started raising them again after seven years. Before, I had 5 goldfishes and two oscars. The little goldfishes were the first to go because the oscars would attack them. Three of the bigger ones survived but they all began to go, one by one. The lastto go was an oscar and I believed it died of loneliness. It jumped out of the tank one day. :(
< Yes. That's me who added you! (^_^)
> I'm going on a road trip tomorrow, yay! \(^o^)/
v Same question.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

^ Had a rotweiller (sp?) named Timmy. He died in 2003 from a form of cancer; RIP Timmy. Currently, there are 2 neighborhood cats that sleep on the roof and hood of my car when I'm at home at night.

< Road trip! Have fun! Where you going?

> I like it when it's cold like this. I also like it when it snows in San Jose. If you have the courage, I urge those of you that can drive to try driving on Sierra/Felter/Calaveras Road. It's a fun drive and even more spectacular when it snows. However, be careful because there are huge cliffs and one-way roads without barriers.
Side note: Ever seen Initial D? I drove there recently and saw a street race team drive by in a GTR, Audi TT, and 370Z; they all had a "SCC" team decal on them. That mountain road is like San Jose's touge equilvalent to Akina.

V What are you gonna do to stay warm?

c2chaos

^ Turn up the heater and shiver in my blanket. I don't think it was this cold in winter. (-_-)
< Likes the scenic route.
> I just just got home from San Jose. I actually, had to go through Stockton to pick up and then drop off a friend there. I've never been there until today, erm...yesterday, but I heard lots of bad stories. I didn't believe it until I had to get gas there, before I came home. The clerk was behind a bulletproof window. (O_o) BTW I had traveled 495 miles, a little less than my usual 525.
v What are some rumors that you want to know the truth to?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ Club drama rumors. Pretty much sums it up
< plans to be Kaito :O
> Just got off work
V What is your favorite candy?

c2chaos

^ I love sour candies so I'd have to say, Extreme Sour Warheads. My mouth is watering just from thinking about them. ~D:
< Just got her computer fixed.
> So, I kinda got rushed into buying a top of the line smartphone. XD
v Are you a patient or impatient person?

DarkMoonlitStar

^I'd be both...impatient for some things, patient towards others. Generally it depends on what I'd be impatient/patient about, like for example...listening to someone's story. I'd be patient to that.
< bought a new smartphone (have fun with that since you spent the money for it)
> Is currently doing a lab report that's due in less than 16 hours...other than that I have rekindled my obsession with Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
V Are you looking forward to something?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

jimsha

^ Sleep, lol. Was up until 4ish putting together a video figure review for this contest on figure.fm and then had to get up fat 6:30 to go to work. e.e

< Ooh, lab report. Good luck!

> Doesn't miss lab reports.

v Ack, back to work. Same question!
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Alyxiane

^ Not really. I'm not expecting anything 'cept for another set of days stuck inside my house most of the times. :/
< Does not miss lab reports
> Feeling pretty lonely and annoyed and just BLAH. It may seem like I'm in a good mood during school hours but it automatically becomes a 180 once I get home. ... No wonder I like school. It's my only excuse to be outside without questions asked. :/
V What's keeping you down lately?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ The fact that my dreams will take much time and money to ever be realized. :(
< Likes being at school.
> Lol. My mom and sis are bumping up music when it's almost midnight. My dad is sleeping right next to the speakers and he's still out cold. XD
v What's one of your cherished family moments?

ice queen

^Uh to many to think of.
<wants to be finished with college now.
>Can't wait for her Las Vegas trip, but its going to be kind of lonely. That's nothing new in my life.
VAre you a night owl?
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

ispyangie

^ Depends where, when, & why. During school season, no. During Fanime, yes. 
< Aw, bring family or friends along! Win big!
> Craving tempura ice cream )':
V Do you have any food cravings at the moment? If so, what are they?
Tweet @ispyangie

NerdyBirdAsh

^Not in particular~ I'm at work though, so I get tempted by all the espresso drinks and pastries all night! @_@
<Needs a fried ice cream fix!
>Has been so stressed with life (my grandpa passed away, I missed a lot of classes so I could be by his side so now I'm not doing so great, etc..) that I forgot about how EXCITED I am for Fanime this year! :D So many cosplays to work on...
vAre you a cosplayer?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

ice queen

^yes i'm cosplaying as Riku for KH 2 and Russia from APH
<loves radiant Historia
>Hope things get better for you Ash_chan
VDS or Psp?
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-

AuroraDreamer

^ Hmmm hard one... I just got a psp this last Christmas, but I love my DSi and the 3d is coming :O
< wants to go on her LV trip
> Is kind of sleepy
V What is your favorite material item right now?

ice queen

^Probably my ps3 currently
<haha I bet, my family is going, just I dunno something is amiss for vegas..
>watching a marathon of Kitchen Nightmares until the new episode comes out.
VLike cooking shows?
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-

otakuya

^ Yep! Favs include Iron Chef America, Guy's Big Bite, and Man v. Food. I'm a fan of Guy Fieri and want to visit his restaurant in Santa Rosa someday.
< Fan of Gordon Ramsey, I believe? ^__^
> For stuff like Kitchen Nightmares, X-Factor, etc. I'd rather watch the original British versions of them.
V How much are you really in to anime recently? (Cuz I realize I'm not that much into it anymore)

Alyxiane

^ I don't think I'm that into anime at all despite of what people may believe. I just like the artwork and the animation and the work put into it. Is that an odd reason for my interest in anime/manga in the first place? ^_^;
< Prefers the original British versions of certain shows.
> My favorite DA artist, yuumei, has plans on attending Fanime! And on a related note, there's the likelihood of a Knite gathering too. I'm sooo excited now. OwO
V Any good news lately?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ice queen

^Life is full of news =D
<does like like british version of kitchen nightmares. But I love Gordon Ramsey shows no matter what =D
>ugh turkey sanwich making me sleepy
V Do you like spicy food?
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-

NerdyBirdAsh

^I love spicy food, but not when it's so hot you don't taste any flavor. But I've been known to douse food in hot sauce. :B
< Ate a delicious sammich!
> Ate a delicious sammich too!
V Any major plans for this coming week?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019