Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

doriangray

^ Well there's always getting your bf or fwb and
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
with him!
< Sounds mildly depressed.  Have some tea and take a walk outside in the sunshine.
> So much to do before my next con in OCTOBER, and because I have a life, so little time even though it is months away.
V An anime that made you cry?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Jerry

edit to answer doriangray questions: 
^  "UP" did make me squirt out some tears. but its been a while since I bawled like crazy for a movie.

<  likes to get his table top on with "fwb" whatever those are. :P

*** was in a middle of a post then took a call *** then got ninja'ed by the elf.  :P

^   simple, i call it "a night in" - hanging out with friends at home, watching tv, talking amongst each other, or sometimes even walking around a local park or a mall and "people watch" and realize your life isnt as bad as that emo/scene kid who just paid way too much for those jeans at Hot Topic.

<   needs a reason to cheer up and needs 'fun' distraction buddy or friend to help out :)

>   already wants it to be the weekend already. I wanna goto the State fair with my friends!

V   Do you think all carnival games are rigged? Ever win a game at theme parks, board walk, fairs?
Just so you can have your girlfriend exclaim:

ITS SO FLUFFY!!! XD

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Alyxiane

^ I can guarantee I'll see some of my friends at least attempting to do that during our Band Review at Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Maybe myself included. :D
< Having Monday/early weekday blues.
> Why yes, I'm a band geek (if you count colorguard as a part of band...). ::)
V Doing/did any extracurricular activities in school?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Jerry

^ a little of everything, Community service, sports [tennis, x-country, football], arts [theatre, show choir], and on top of that I was nerd and had time for all my gaming back in the day.

<  is an eligible band geek. she also needs to cheer up because theres always someone new and epic to meet.

>  is a spoken for fanboy. Ironically, I too thought I was gonna be single4life. so if I can do it, anyone can. :)

V  When was the last time you really felt accomplished or proud of doing something productive in your life?

Alyxiane

^ Walking to Ranch 99 and buying stuff for lunch. Really, I don't have a life. OTL
< Is an inspiration. :)
> Things will get awkward for guard the next school year. ... Depending if (ex) bf really decides on staying in guard or not. (That's how we got together in the first place dammit. OTL)
V A believer to stay on good terms with exes?

Jerry

^  a believer yes.... but how often does it actually happen? very little im afraid.  :-\

<  situations get awkward because you already believe it to be awkward. How about just go on about your life positively and move on without having to worry others peoples opinions? You can do it! :)

>  I'm gonna take a meditative nap on my lunch.

V  When's the last time you did some nice relaxing meditation to clear you mind and focus on the good things in your life? [Its a good idea, to focus on finding ways to solve problems of your life rather than dwelling on them and constantly worrying about it.]

michiko nakano

Quote from: Jerry on July 26, 2010, 09:39:22 AM
*** was in a middle of a post then took a call *** then got ninja'ed by the elf.  :P
Excuse me, the elf?  *glares at you with elfey eyes*

c2chaos

Quote from: michiko nakano on July 26, 2010, 09:26:46 PM
*** was in a middle of a post then took a call *** then got ninja'ed by the elf.  :P
Ok! Back to the topic...continuing from Jerry's question.

^ I did that approximately 6 hours ago. I sat in the bath tub and thought to music and about music and how epic it would be to have a music fest within my ethnicity.
< Pops in and out of the forums more so like a meerkat rather than a squirrel.
> My chickies are doing really well, although, one of them isn't very bright. It keeps pecking at its poo. :/
V If you could invent any one thing, what would you invent?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ As silly and girly as it sounds, I was totally thinking right before checking the forums that I wanted mood changing nail polish. XD
< has a poo eating bird XD
> has stayed up all night and now all day to fix my sleeping schedule. For the last 2 weeks, I was going to bed at 6am... It is annoying >.<
V Same Question.

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on July 26, 2010, 09:26:46 PM

I was referring to doriangray my dear miss Michi,  :P  and of course your 'the princess elf', that also acts squirrel-ish when you want to ;) 

now which makes me wanna say:

but back on topic...

^  what else would any fanboy want... why x-ray glasses of course! ;)

<  trying to fix her sleepy time schedule. currently goes to bed at the crack of dawn...

>  also wants to sleep more, but getting up early in the morning kinda prevents me from doing that.

V  More inventions!  If you could invent any one thing, what would you invent?

Aru Sakayama

^ I would invent a television that would cater to those that want complete immersion, and by that, I mean it takes you TO the place that the channel is showing. Change channels to go from the professional kitchen [The Cooking Channel] to Britain [BBC America], to the Mythbusters HQ [Discovery] and back.

< Had a camera dangling on me for almost the entire Fanime convention lol

> I usually watch anime in moderation, and I also contribute a lot to this website, both in English and in Japanese.

V Do you like saving up your disposable income for big things or do you just use it all up once you get it?
Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

c2chaos

^ I like saving my money but I can never keep it :(
< Wants to be on TV!
> My friend came back from comic con and told me about someone getting stabbed in the eye at a panel of some sort. (O_O)
v Do you hold malicious feeling towards anyone?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ Not really. I try to not let myself get like that.
< has a lucky friend that went to Comic-con.
> I think I might have fixed my sleeping schedule somewhat.
V What time do you normally go to bed?

Jerry

^  my usual 'average' time I goto bed is around midnight and 2am.

<  may have possibly fixed her sleeping schedule.

>  wants more sleep. possibly a cuddle nap time buddy too!

V   do you have a cuddle buddy? [stuffed animals, favorite pillow, person or etc? ]

Barnes

^My Yoko pillow. XD

< Has a room for rent?

> Has two more days of school for summer.

v Current favorite thing from... the 1980s?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

deonchan

^ NES Power Glove!
< Almost done w/ Summer School
> Moving to Fresno for School in 2.5 weeks
v best part of your summer?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

AuroraDreamer

^ Of my summer so far has been the times, where I was given time to think and realize things out. My big summer trip is in September. XD
< is going to be moving to Fresno
> I want to go to Disneyworld right now ._.
V If you had to pick a place to have a vacation home, where would you pick?

Alyxiane

^ I can only think of the Philippines. Ah, the homeland's calling me after not visiting for over a year now. (Travel fare's very expensive this year than what we usually pay for previously. x__x )
< Wants to go to Disneyworld. I haven't been there since Spring Break during my 2nd grade...
> Going to Disneyland for the band's Spring Break next year. :B
V How many countries have you traveled to so far?

c2chaos

^ 0. That will change in the future.
< Is a part of band, guard squad.
> I wanted to take band and drama while I was in middle and high school but I was too afraid to be on stage or in a parade then.
v Ever gone to summer school because your friends were going or you knew your summer was going to be boring?

JohnnyAR

^ No, I've only gone to summer school to make up for school credits and frankly, I wish there I could do that for this summer.
< has baby chicks, I think.
> I have a lot band practice to do this year.
v Have you ever been to Mexico?