Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Jerry

^ everyone moves on from bad drama/life at their own pace.

< should still make new friends, maybe just not at school, and stick to "legit" internet friends - if there is such a thing :P

> is also dealing with personal drama as well- but im not letting it get to me

V  how do you deal / cope / ignore stress in your life ?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ The smarter thing to do would be to deal with what causes the stress, but there are times that you just have to bear with it or vent it out in some other non-violent form. Spending time with my birds and listening to music and just head-banging or dancing or singing, they all have taken a great deal of stress off me.
< Could definitely be one of those "legit" friends.
> My wisdom tooth finally broke--and it has never felt better! \(^o^)/
V Same question.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I basically got to my friends and family. They are my support system.
< His wisdom tooth broke o.O
> Stepmania is fruity... I should just let the small thing not bother me, but it does... I don't have any of the files for the song, but it is still in my songlist. >.<
V What is your favorite genre of music?

Alyxiane

^ I have no idea. It's like if I talk it out to someone, the stress gets worse or I feel just as bad as before. I always end up crying thinking my flaws far outweigh my redeeming qualities and they're the reason why I can't function the way I want or wish to be.
< Wisdom tooth broke? o.O

Ninja'd. :P

^ Practically anything. A combination of a good tune and decent lyrics (if there are) would be enough for me to put it in my ipod.
< Plays Stepmania as well.
> The stress has definitely been getting to me and it's making me feel like crap knowing that I'm actually having a good life yet I'm ruining it for myself no matter what I do... I just can't handle it.
V How are you when you're having a really bad day?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ Well, when I feel like I'm in the pits, I think to myself, "What can I do to make this day better? If not for me, at least for someone else?" -and do it.
< Talking really helps. Sometimes, you'll feel worse before you'll feel better and when you feel overwhelmed, it's good to know that someone is listening to you. Also, you shouldn't expect to change yourself overnight, it takes a bit of time and discipline. You need to be a little hard on yourself when you want to achieve something, otherwise you wouldn't appreciate it as much. In your case, you might be too hard on yourself and have come to resenting it. In you there is a balance for it all, you're still young so take your time to find it.
> Breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast! Such an odd day it's been.
V Is there a place you miss?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

r3za1264

^yeah, actually i do. since i have moved about 5-6 times in 2 years. i miss my home town and some other people i met on the way like in tracy and sacramento :O
<YEA! i do that sometimes haha >.> even though its kinda bad for you
>got back from a crazy workout, probably gonna pass out after i write this
Vbest childhood memory?

Alyxiane

^ My childhood wasn't that great. I was just being a brat overall that time. :P
< Had a crazy workout.
> I'm being told that while I think that I'm just being a friend and get along with guys, plenty of people think of it as flirting. Really. Being nice and having good conversation = flirting?? I can't just be friends of the opposite gender without anyone suspecting things? :-[
V Ever had issues with having close friends of the opposite gender?

Jerry

^  all the time, but almost always its good issues ;)

<  so you subconsciously flirt with boys - who cares? you know who you are and if your friends cant deal with it then they should be your friends?

> is a friend to all-be a plant or fish or tiny mole!

V  who's the last new friend you made recently?  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ I made a new friend on CODMW2. Heheh. He's not exactly someone who I would want on my team but he's quite funny and that helps calm everyone else down and it pushes me to do better to cover his death streak.
< Makes friends easily--with chocolate.
> My chicks are getting pretty big. They stopped eating their starter and have been looking for their own food. My babies are all grown up. (T^T)
V What anime(s) are you watching?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I went back to Blood+ and I'm currently watching Durarara!!
< Is doting on his chicks xD
> I'm finally almost done learning Taeyang's Wedding Dress...(on the dance solo portion)!! I'm not sure of whether or not I should post a video of me dancing to it though... ^_^"' (I never did like watching myself)
V Want to be my online friend x3?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

AuroraDreamer

^ Uhh sure lol
< is trying to make new friends.
> Is deciding what I should right now.
V What color tshirt are you wearing today? (I could not think of a good question...)

Alyxiane

^ Black. I have so many dark colored shirts in my drawers. :P
< A simple question like that is completely fine. ;D
> If the boys themselves think I'm flirting with them while I just want to make friends, that's where I have problems with. Even worse if they started to have feelings for me because of it and I have no choice but to reject them to save the pain. With added stress of the new school year, I haven't felt this low since 7th grade and I'm struggling to find peace with myself again.
V What was the worse case of high school drama you had experienced?

c2chaos

^ Not graduating was my biggest drama. I had a 1.9 GPA and my math teacher was nice enough to give my a passing grade.
< You may be over-thinking things. There's nothing wrong with your so-called flirting. It's very common after break-ups, I'm not sure why that is, though. I guess, it is a way for people to tell themselves that they're desirable or attractive to other people. When the time does come to say no, just say "No." Any gentleman would respect a decision like that, especially if he were a friend.
> My sister has been belittling herself, lately, especially about her weight. Maybe I should exercise with her or start an ultimate Frisbee league among friends. XD
V How well can you throw a Frisbee?

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on August 20, 2010, 01:40:31 PM
> I'm finally almost done learning Taeyang's Wedding Dress...(on the dance solo portion)!! I'm not sure of whether or not I should post a video of me dancing to it though... ^_^"' (I never did like watching myself)
Do it! I wanna see!!!

AuroraDreamer

^ According to my friends, pretty well.
< Those sounds like a good idea
> My friend's birthday party is rather boring.... :(
V What is the lamest party you ever been to?

c2chaos

^ Hmmm...I can't really say. They were all pretty cool in their own way, even the lameness contributed to how fun it was.
< Should pump up the Daft Punk and drop it like it's hot. Fo' Rizzle.XD
> I'm just wondering just how much time do these people put into making VOCALOID songs, maybe I could make one that would be featured on the next Project Diva. Yeah, right!! XD
v Do you have friends that poke you you or bite you or tickle you or start random staring contests?

cesspooloflight

^ Yes, I have one friend who pokes me every time there a prius passes by or is on the street.
< Dude, if you make a Vocaloid song show me. I am becoming an addict to Vocaloid.
> Had a pretty fun conversation with my Principle. It ended with him telling me to spend less time on the pr0n. The whole thing was about a schedule change.
V What might have been the most awkward conversation you had with a teacher or faculty?

AuroraDreamer

^ Well my friend's mom was my math teacher... I have plenty of awkward conversations with her XD
<had fun talking with the principle.
> My head is killing me. I haven't gone to sleep all night lol
V Longest you have stayed up?

Alyxiane

^ Without the effects of massive jetlag, I would say about 4 in the morning.
< Get some sleep soon!
> Even before I started dating with bf, I was still supposedly flirting 'cause I kept laughing and smiling at other guys and their jokes. I learned recently that one of my friends was mad one time 'cause I was "flirting" with her boyfriend when I just think he's a very interesting and fun guy friend. Two other guy friends think I'm also flirting with them when I only think of them as cool friends. It's not just one person who's thinking that and that's why I'm the one feeling at fault here for my actions. :-\
V Is it better to let it all out or not waste anyone's time and keep it in?

c2chaos

^ Neither. Find someone who's worth your time and willing to listen and then let it all out.
< If you believe there is a misunderstanding, then you have to make it clear.
> I am on a quest to identify an unknown Korean song and my first stop is at an internet radio site that plays live and takes requests. SWEET! Too bad they can't help me.
v Do you like to make senseless and boring things fun?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Sure I do (sometimes).
< Is trying to identify a Korean song o.o
> Has been depressed on and off >.>"' but otherwise progress on the dance is practically saying I still need practice and a dance studio or a giant mirror xD
V Have you ever noticed someone "checking you out" indiscreetly?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke