Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

c2chaos

^ I had a dream where a giant Tako-Luka attacked my town and the fire department fought back with a fire hose but then the hose started spraying small Tako-Lukas. Lol.
< Want's to be an internet idol. Cool! (^_^)
> Darn, there are no local places that sells a wig that closely resembles the one I need for my cosplay. :(
V What's the thing you like most about where you live?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ I guess the fact that it's 1 part land and 4 parts water in terms of our total area. (I can easily see ducks and can kayak into and from my own backyard!) You tend to see little boats and even windsurfers and dragon boaters within the city's "waters." Other than that, it's too small and boring suburbia for my semi-city preference.
< I imagine the Tako Lukas bouncing everywhere. ... And Miku bringing out a mecha-sized Hachune to combat the giant Tako-Luka with a leek. XD
> Trying to search for jobs. I'm broke. I need money. (To employers: "Hire me. I'm old enough!") D:
V What kind of daydreams/imaginations you have?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I daydream about relaxing or having fun doing something else than whatever I'm doing at that moment. Mostly I'm excited for my Celty cosplay so I'd see myself trying to figure out poses for pictures xD
< Is looking for a job or jobs (Good luck!)
> I only had 2 days/nights of school and I'm already stressed with all this work I'm being assigned....
V What's your current obsession?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

c2chaos

^ Vocaloids, currently. I've caught myself looking at figurines and nendoroids of them, but I had to keep reminding myself that I'm going to be a financially responsible person.
< Already has to hit the books, hard. :|
> I quit going to college 2 and a-half years ago because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and I hated taking general education courses, too (except English). It felt like high school all over again. Also, I was just going to college so my parents wouldn't nag me about my future. I now know what I want, when I go back to school, I'll major in Business and minor in English and go for teaching credentials.
V What's something that's got you thinking about the future?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ Since I'm in high school, of course I'm getting plenty of "you must graduate!" and "prepare for the future. go to college! start thinking of your career!" All I know is that I want to be a 3d animation artist (although that could change within a year or two) and need to get my grades up for my college of choice to accept me.
< Wants to be a teacher of some sort?
> I'm considering getting a minor in dance but I'm hoping it won't add that much of an extra workload.
V Same question?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I've been thinking about my future since my Soph year in HS. So I tried to plan my career/educational road since then and so far Pharmacy is still the way to go atm.
< is thinking about having a minor in dance (explore you're options while you can! it's better not to regret taking opportunities)
> has been chatting a lot on "Dollars" sites as "Setton" at http://ikebukuro-dollars.com/
V What distracts you the most?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

c2chaos

^ It might be effeminate to say this, but cute things distract me. X3
< Likes DRRR!!
> Majoring in Business is so I can pursue my dream job, and minoring in English with a teaching credential will either be a back-up or secondary job. Before I had my "dream" I wanted to be an English or Language Arts teacher, I really love reading and writing creative essays and stories.
V What do you love?

jimsha

Quote from: c2chaos on January 26, 2011, 11:45:54 PM
^ It might be effeminate to say this, but cute things distract me. X3
< Likes DRRR!!
> Majoring in Business is so I can pursue my dream job, and minoring in English with a teaching credential will either be a back-up or secondary job. Before I had my "dream" I wanted to be an English or Language Arts teacher, I really love reading and writing creative essays and stories.
V What do you love?
@ispyangie: You can't see my pictures? T_T I'll check this weekend; I had set my albums to public, but that new profile may've messed some settings up. If I can make it up to Fanime, I'd love to do a photoshoot! But I'm not a professional by any means. ^^;;

^ Umm, Jesus, my family, The Little Mermaid, and anime. xD
< Will sell craptons of Vocaloid Nendos in his anime store and teach pretty Japanese maids English at his cafe next door!
> Also distracted by cute things; bring on the moe-blobs!
v Plans for the weekend? Or, if the weekend passes before you answer, what did you do this past weekend?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Alyxiane

^ Hopefully, meet up with some friend tomorrow and make our DIY dressforms. I kind of want to practice badminton as well on Sunday if I'm able/allowed to.
< Weakened by moe-blobs.
> REALLY considering on joining my school's badminton. I really have no training 'cept for what I learned in P.E.. This will be an amusing sight for the veteran players. :P
V What sport(s) have you done?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Honestly I play a lot of sports but officially in a team...I've played Basketball and Badminton.
< Have fun with Badminton! (I hate it when people say Badminton is an easy sport...It's a lot harder than most people think it is...)
> I've played in my High School's Badminton team all 4 years of my High School life and have experienced being rank 1 Female singles, rank 1 Female Doubles and rank 1 Mixed Doubles. Nowadays I don't do much extracurriculars as a community college student. (Is still hosting chatrooms in that same Dollars site..)
V What hobbies are you fond of?
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

DentyneIce408

^ Besides anime/manga/games. Collecting movies/music and cooking. Thinking of what type of food to make and things to bake. >_<
> A hardcore badminton player, my friends are the same way. And yes! Badminton is not really an easy sport. (I got beaten badly back in HS)
< I graduated from PCI in Campbell and the youngest in our whole semester. The closest to my age is 21. I got treated like a kid! (This back in early 2006)
v Same question.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Alyxiane

^ Cosplay, music, drawing, dancing... I wanna expand on those things. haha
< A PCI graduate.
> Now I'm having second thoughts on trying out. ... I'm facing against a lot of REALLY good and hardcore players to be in the team. (;__; ) I could still do badminton casually at the BBC (no not the British channel lol) at least.
V What's distracting you lately?

c2chaos

^ My PSP. Ever since I got ZHP: The Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman I've been ignoring most things.
< You should try out anyways. "Live with no regrets!" \(>o<)/
> Lately, things have been feeling pretty...blah. I am in need of an adventure! Road trip! Maybe next week. For the meanwhile, I'll just play my games and get back to writing my story. XD
v What kind of stuff do you like to read?

jimsha

Quote from: c2chaos on February 04, 2011, 02:01:47 AM
^ My PSP. Ever since I got ZHP: The Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman I've been ignoring most things.
< You should try out anyways. "Live with no regrets!" \(>o<)/
> Lately, things have been feeling pretty...blah. I am in need of an adventure! Road trip! Maybe next week. For the meanwhile, I'll just play my games and get back to writing my story. XD
v What kind of stuff do you like to read?
^ I don't get to read much these days besides work-related stuffs and the Bible, unless you count Facebook and Twitter. xD Would love to read all the manga sitting in my bookcase along with all the age-inappropriate stuff I bought when I was on a nostalgia kick (books by Lois Lowry, Beverly Cleary, and Laurence Yep).
< ZHP: The Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman doesn't sound like something cute o.Oa lol
> Might be going to Chinatown tomorrow for New Year's festivities.
v Gung Hei Fat Choi! Do you celebrate the Chinese New Year?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Alyxiane

^ I'm not Chinese but I'm perfectly be willing to celebrate it with my many Chinese friends if they ask me too. xD
< I have plans for SF tomorrow too. I could head to Chinatown if the day goes well.
> I somehow feel more East Asian than Filipino. Could be because I hang out with much more East Asian (particularly Chinese) peers than Filipino. And it also might be that I look more Chinese than Filipino too...
V Same question. It's bunny year!

c2chaos

^ Unfortunately, no. I celebrate my New Years weekends before the actual New Year's Day. I would love to see and experience a Chinese New Year, though, but the the population of them in my town is 2:7,327. One of them being an exchange student who is friends with one of my sisters and another being my friend's mom. XD
< Pinay.
> That's very funny, I've never called anyone Pinoy nor Pinay before. It feels weird for me to say it. Suddenly, I feel a bit depressed realizing again, that there are very few Asians in my community. (-_-)'
v What's the most sentimental thing you have?

jimsha

^ Hard to say since I'm so sentimental and tend to keep everything. So I'll just say my photo albums, lol.
< Someplace with a small Asian population? Sounds like the place where I grew up. ^^;
> Grew up with folks of Italian and Portuguese descent.
v Which cultures were you exposed to when you were growing up?

Alyxiane

^ Literally a whole melting pot of them since I grew up with people from all over the place. Lately, however, I'm being super exposed to the Asian cultures considering that a LOT of the people in my school are of Asian descent.
< Grew up with Italian and Portuguese folks.
> Finding it a bit odd that I don't have that much hw so far this week. All there is right now is reading and vocab. o_O
V What's something that you find "odd" lately?

c2chaos

^ The stars. I turned my head and saw a shooting star four different times, on my way home from work. That happened just a while ago and all within a time frame of 15 minutes. I'm starting to feel pretty lucky. I should buy a lottery ticket. (^_^)
< Is appreciating the little homework she has?
> There are a lot of people of either Hispanic or Portuguese descent here. There's even a Portuguese plaza featuring cuisines and souvenirs. I have a friend that works there and so I applied a few times in the past but I think the owners are racist. There are only Caucasians working there. :/
v What's the best thing so far this year for you?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Being able to hang out with one of my best friends every day because we have classes together.
< Lots of Hispanic and Portuguese there but unfortunately (possibly) racist Caucasians
> Is dying by being buried by craploads of homework. *collapses* I'm stuck doing my crapload of Chem1B homework that's due Thurs. when I should be studying for my Cal 2 quiz that's happening tomorrow...then again there's a Chem quiz on Thurs. too...OTL
V same question (brain is overloaded)
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life