Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: jimsha on February 14, 2011, 02:09:31 PM
< Um, should prolly revisit the rules of grammar on pronoun usage and antecedents b/c now I can't get rid of the image of you making out with your girl's mom.

THAT"S NOT WHAT I MENT! :D :D
^ I tend to see images in random stuff.Mostly faces.My art has faces everywhere so I guess I see faces in everything.
< Must like the FF and WOW series.
>Like everyone else here,I got Monday off and will probably go to Chuck e Cheese and SPEND SPEND SPEND!!! :o
v same question. :P

jimsha

Quote from: ELDEMONIO on February 16, 2011, 10:28:53 AM
Quote from: jimsha on February 14, 2011, 02:09:31 PM
< Um, should prolly revisit the rules of grammar on pronoun usage and antecedents b/c now I can't get rid of the image of you making out with your girl's mom.

THAT"S NOT WHAT I MENT! :D :D
^ I tend to see images in random stuff.Mostly faces.My art has faces everywhere so I guess I see faces in everything.
< Must like the FF and WOW series.
>Like everyone else here,I got Monday off and will probably go to Chuck e Cheese and SPEND SPEND SPEND!!! :o
v same question. :P
^ I have no idea, I guess I realized I'm a pretty boring person since I watch so many shows people would consider boring, lol. But I knew that already, so does that count?
< Likes Chuck E Cheese and sees faces everywhere. Maybe that mouse is putting something in the pizza?
> LOL, I figured that wasn't what you meant, but I couldn't resist. Kind of a Grammar Nazi.
v Do you have a pet peeve? What is it?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Alyxiane

^ People not closing the door completely after leaving the room. It only applies if I'm still in the room and not planning to leave any time soon. I just feel like my privacy is already violated even with a small crack opening. D:
< Is a bit of a grammar nazi.
> Embracing a bit more of my Aspergersness. That could definitely have played a part with me being a "sane one" compared to friends. o-o;
V Same question (brain nearly dead...)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

otakuya

^ I always have a habit of checking, re-checking, re-re-checking, and re-re-re-checking to see if I closed and locked the doors to my house and car. Is that really a pet peeve or something just kinda compulsive? Pet peeve-wise; cell-phones and babies crying at relatively quiet places (chruch, movies, restaurants)

< Considered the 'sane one'...really!  ;D

> I've been working out at 24 for about a month now and I lost 5 lbs. I could've lost more and lost my gut if I didn't love McDonalds soo much.

V What's your food plans for Fanime?

c2chaos

^ Depending on the people I'll be rooming with, I might request a refrigerator for my hotel room, then, hit Safeway and stock up on food. I might try a few of the nearby food establishments since I haven't tried any of them, yet. Other than McD's. heheh. XD
< Yeah, I love McD's too, I usually where I go my during lunch break. I've really been fighting to stay away from beef and soft drinks.
> I've lost two pant sizes just eating two scarmbled egss with a side of rice for breakfast and 2 McChicken with water/lemonade during lunch and doing P90X exercises, just from one month.
v I'd like to know what's on your menu during Fanime, too.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

^ (hm, answering my own question ^__^, )
^ It depends (and also depends if I actually do go to Fanime or not). I like to bring a backpack from home with several snacks and drinks so I don't have to buy stuff at the convention center. I bring stuff like granola bars, Powerbars, and can (diet) soda. If I'm commuting from home, I'll just eat at home for meals. At downtown, I'd go for McDonalds [McDouble w/o cheese, yogurt parfait, and salad w/vinagrette] or Cafe Primavera at the Tech because I used to work there and they usually let me have free or discount food lol (^_^.).

< I love eggs and garlic rice too (it's a Filipino thing)

> I should do more P90X. I tried Yoga X and Plyometrics, but it was kinda too intense for me at the beginning. Maybe I'll try it again because I'm working out more now anyway. I tried Horton's 10-Minute Trainer program, and that didn't really work (10 minutes just seems too short).

V Same question (see above)

Alyxiane

^ I'm really not sure to be honest. I'll likely bring a couple of cup ramen as snacks and a water bottle or two. Otherwise, I would just eat out at nearby places.
< Used to work at Cafe Primavera. I went there to have my lunches last Fanime! ;D
> I'm not a health and fitness nut as I should have. I'm a literal couch/bed potato that does nothing 'cept being on the computer since it's actually difficult for me to go out. -_____-
V How healthy are you in general?

otakuya

^ I don't remeber the exact numbers, but according to that 'pay-a-quarter' scales in front of GMC stores, I'm overweight for my age and height. I know I'm not really 100% healthy, but so far no real problems to deal with. Even so, I'm working out.

< Be active somehow! Wii Fit, perhaps? I prefer Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for my Wii exercise.
< You did? I was working there during Fanime last year! Somehow I didn't notice...

> I realized I haven't played any of my video games much anymore lately. An hour or two at most the whole week. And that's B-Spec mode on GT5 (where you watch your driver race instead of you actually racing)

V Same question

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I would say I'm in shape but as of the past 6 months I haven't been getting much exercise and I did notice that I've been gaining weight....to think I used to be so active and athletic in High School but it went all down the drain after that...
< Hasn't been "actually" playing video games much lately (I've been playing too much video games before my midterms)
> I hope I'll do well on my midterms tomorrow and Thurs...I also might want to start commissions for traditional anime sketches again though I failed last time...as there were no requests in the first place and I made no type of money at all....
V Which characters do you want to take pictures with when you're at Fanime?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

c2chaos

^ I'm not sure but I'll know once I see them. XD
< Good luck on your mid-terms!
> I finally got hired on at my workplace. What I mean is, I'm finally shedding off the status of temp-worker and joining as a company employee and getting a pay raise. Now, I just need to learn how to operate a forklift and that will be another pay raise. (^_^)
v Which characters are you hoping to see at Fanime this year?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I'm hoping to see a lot of characters I recognize. I won't name them because the list would go on and on. Although it'd be nice to make new Fanime friends with people who cosplay as those characters. (btw thanks x3)
< Got hired and is looking for another pay raise (sounds like things are getting better for you ^_^)
> I'm excited for my cosplay this year. My birthday's also coming up in the middle of March (15th) o.o I'm getting older...
V Same Question
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Alyxiane

^ Some recognizable characters. Maybe those cosplayed by the awesome forum people here. :3
< Birthday on the Ides of March (beware!) lol
> Aiyah! I'm screwing myself over by staying up this late. >3<
V Any "stupid" mistakes you have done lately?

ELDEMONIO

^Does waking up late for class count?>_>. Because I missed one class yesterday and another today.CURSE YOU DORITOS AND GATORADE AT NIGHT!!! >:(
< Will have eyes like that of L if they keep that up.=|
>Gotta get ready to do my taxes soon.I expect a good refund like last year. :P
v any "I wish I wouldn't of seen that"moments lately?

c2chaos

^ Thankfully, I haven't had any lately, but nonetheless, I have those moments.
< Has been skipping class, which is not good. Blames Gatorade and Doritos, also not good. XP
> I started playing League of Legends and that's pretty fun. I'm a fan of RTS and this having to be free online game makes it awesome. I'm still pretty noob at it but I think maybe a few more bot battles and I'll ready to join the big boys. :P
v What type of fashion style do/would you like to wear?

ELDEMONIO

^mostly black. Black pants.Black sweater, or black collar long sleeve shirt.I'm simple. :P
< Has more playing time then I do.  :-\
>I saw Twilight part 1 and 2 and it was pretty good.I still prefer Jacob though.
v same question.

jimsha

@Otakuya: That sounds like OCD; I have a friend who does that also.

^ I don't have any sense of fashion b/c I can't really pull anything fashionable off. :/ So it's mostly slacks and button-downs for work and cargoes or jeans with one of my custom tees for play.

< Part of Team Jacob. Please tell me that either your girlfriend made you watch those or you watched them for Kristen Stewart...

> ... even though I think she looks like crap in most of the stills I've seen. :/ Much cuter in In the Land of Women.

v All right, what is P90X?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

ELDEMONIO

Yeah, My girlfriend wanted to watch it in her house and I was like OK. :D.Mostly because she's a Edward fan and I always thought Jacob was Mexican so I went with him before I knew any of the storyline. ;D She was like."You must watch it to see why Jacob is a *fraggle fraggle* :D
^Sounds like a Model for a robot.>_> or a race car.
< Dresses like my girl. :-\
>I am so going to eat more doritos and drink gatorade when I get home.>_>
v Same question.=|

otakuya

^^ It's a kind of exercise program. There's an informercial on TV everywhere about it. It does work, but you WILL be sore after the first few workouts.
P stands for plyometrics; meaning the exercises uses high intensity jumping as part of the program.
90 means you can achieve results in 90 days.
X means XTREME! (really, it does!).

< Despite my current exercise program, I too like Doritos and Gatorade.

> I also still like BK and McDonalds for lunch. Maybe I'll head to In-N-Out after work....no wait, that'll be cheating. :D

V (In reply to Jimsha :) ) what OCD-ish habit do you have?

Alyxiane

^ Drawing graphs I suppose for whatever class. I always want the data to be spread evenly on the given area to graph so I even go as far as calculating to the smallest amount for visual accuracy. (If that ever makes sense.) o.O
< Knows an XTREME workout but has a weakness for "junk food."
> I love In-N-Out but simply for their fries and milkshakes. I don't like burgers in general so solely fries and milkshakes is the way to go for me. :P
V Same question. :3

c2chaos

^ Well, I'm grammar Nazi-ish. I feel strongly compelled to correct typos and misuse of words. Some times I don't. :P
< The shakes at In-N-Out brings her to their yard. :p
> Well, that's terrible. One of my black moors died. I've only had it for four days. It's really weird because it was the most energetic of the bunch that I had to pick from and it died without any signs of ailment. :(
v What's something that you think is misleading?