~*~D*I*S*N*E*Y~*~ 2010 Gathering!

Started by Tabbychan, October 03, 2009, 05:34:49 PM

Tabbychan

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

I JUST realized that there is no set disney gathering for 2010 D:

I wanted to fix that ^~

Day: Sunday
Time: 5pm
Place: 1st Floor Convention Center (Riser Stage)

Total People: 10

Princesses/Heroines
-Your Main Females in the cartoon/3D-
Eve - Wall-E: Tabbychan
Aurora - Sleeping Beauty: Robin-Sena
Snow white - 100 buttons
Belle - Beauty and the Beast - 100Buttons Cousin
Belle - Beauty and the Beast - Reipoker's Friend
Alice(Queen of Hearts) - Alice in Wonderland - Reipoker's Friend
Jazmine - Aladdin - Reipoker's Friend
Cinderella - Cinderella - Reipoker

Princes/Heros
-Your Main Males in the Catroon/3D-

Villains
-The Badguy/girls-
Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland: *Ree (BrightHeart76's sister)

Studio Ghibli

Sophie Hatter - Howl's Moving Castle: *Maybe* BrightHeart76

Other
-Minor Characters, animal type characters, ect.-

Avairrianna

I officially <3 you! lol

I might finally live out my dream of being Ariel seeing as I've set my appearance since I was 6 to look like her! But would this also count for the Ghibli films as well? Because I'm between Ariel and Ponyo's mother...
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Tabbychan

If any Miyazaki characters join I wont stop them:P I mean cause disney distributes Studio Gihbli movies ^^

I'll put you down as both and if you choose closer to con then I'll alter it. if you find you can't do either thats alright too^^

I hope to see either cosplay's though<3 they are amazing characters<3

Avairrianna

As of right now don't put me down for anything if you please. My costumes depend on my group as a whole that's going. I'll let you know if it changes. Thanks!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Tabbychan

Hehe no problem^^ Thanks for your interest :D I hope to see you there^^

Raedyn

I'll be there as Belle in her blue dress, if I can make it!  :D
Costumes:

Rinoa Heartilly (Ballroom Attire) (Final Fantasy VIII). 95%

Rinoa Heartilly (Hand-Knit) (Final Fantasy VIII).  90%

Karla (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken).  20%

BrightHeart76

I estimate an 80% chance that my sister (Ree) will be there as the Queen of Hearts. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Avairrianna

As soon as Ponyo comes out I'll probably go Ponyo crazy and choose a cosplay finally... lol
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Robin-Sena

Yay, Disney gathering!!! ^____^ I'll be there as Princess Aurora! Can you post this on cosplay.com too? We'll probably get more attention.

BrightHeart76

I didn't even think about the Studio Ghibli stuff.  If the day and time work out I'll be there as Sophie from  Howl's Moving Castle.  I have the cosplay already, even an authentic Calcifer.  :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Tabbychan

aww I hope you can be there Bright! I would love to see your Sophie cosplay! i LOVE Howls hehe^^

o! and I'm officially starting a special eve cosplay for the B&W ball :] So I MAY be "Princess" EVE for the gathering or I may use my current costume.

oh! and I'll be updating cosplay.com with all my gatherings for 2010 :] including this one :D

Raedyn

Sorry, everyone--I won't be able to make it to Fanime this year after all.
Costumes:

Rinoa Heartilly (Ballroom Attire) (Final Fantasy VIII). 95%

Rinoa Heartilly (Hand-Knit) (Final Fantasy VIII).  90%

Karla (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken).  20%

Tabbychan

aw alright~ You will be missed Raedyn :]

100buttons

I might be Snow White for my first real Disney cosplay and my cousin will be going as Belle, mind if we join?
^_^
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

Tabbychan

I dont mind at all :D I'll add you two to the list ^^

Tabbychan

Alright the first post has been updated:D

felicity869

Not sure if I'll be able to contribute a cool costume but I'll do my best to stop by and take pictures. Sounds like a great idea. :)

Tabbychan

Well thank you for the interest!!! :D Pictures are definitely appreciated!

BrightHeart76

Sunday is hard.  I have to be in cosplay as a different character in a pair of shoes that makes my feet swell insanely from 9 am until about 4 pm on Sunday.  I will do my best to be there as Sophie.  If I don't make it in cosplay I'll be the chick limping around with a camera taking pictures.   :D

Tabbychan

Awww That sounds terribleXD I'll keep you up as sophie but if you can only take pictures your still highly appreciated :D