Sat
6 (46.2%)
Fri
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Foxberry

Quote from: reyn on May 06, 2010, 01:41:33 PM
Quote from: Foxberry on May 05, 2010, 09:09:39 PM
Sorry I can't do Sunday, I'm cosplaying Stein and that takes a lot of makeup and time to make. And I also have a photoshoot already scheduled.

Are you really? I'll have to keep an eye out for you! My friends and I will be cosplaying for Soul Eater on Sunday as well and Stein's my favorite character!

Oh awesome! My friend's cosplaying Maka. I'll definitely keep an eye out of you. My boyfriend's cosplaying Papa.

Glad to hear the time was set. Honestly 12-1 is best for me.... As I have a photoshoot sometime with EBK before my meetup at five for vocaloids.

Also, SuperCoolPeeps- you have Sunday as the minishoot on the front page. ><;
Further the minimeet for those who can't come on Friday- should be 10:30am as my friend is shooting us. We also plan on lunch afterwards. So meetup will be 10:30am-12:30pm an hour for lunch and an hour for the photoshoot.

AR710

I'm friends w/ CaptainLiHellsing, and I'll be cosplaying Mai on Friday. I'll see you guys there!
Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

BSaphire

I understand about lighting and needing time for photos. ^^)

As of right now 4:30 on Friday is free. 12 noon on Sat is free. If you want to do 10 of 10:30 on Sat there is spaces available.

I would like to see this on the official list so that the cosplaying attendees that are not on the forums will know about it. Just need to PM me with the info and real name along with badge name.

Hope to see your pm soon
Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

reyn

Quote from: Foxberry on May 08, 2010, 09:56:17 PM
Quote from: reyn on May 06, 2010, 01:41:33 PM
Are you really? I'll have to keep an eye out for you! My friends and I will be cosplaying for Soul Eater on Sunday as well and Stein's my favorite character!

Oh awesome! My friend's cosplaying Maka. I'll definitely keep an eye out of you. My boyfriend's cosplaying Papa.

Haha, what a group XD My friends are going to be Soul, Death the Kid, and then I'll be Blair.

Foxberry

If the meetup is at 4:30pm I will /not/ be able to make it. Sorry. There's just no way that I can attend the meetup at 4:30pm when the vocaloid is at 5. Why can't there be multiple meetups at different times for different series? =/ I don't understand this... as for the Saturday meetup it's just a small little shoot that's going on made for those who can't attend the Friday one. I can attend both because I'd like to meet people on Friday who can't make the Saturday one, but it all depends on the time. Do they really have to be official?

Reyn; Lol awesome! X3 I will keep a lookout for you. ^^

BSaphire

Quote from: Foxberry on May 10, 2010, 01:04:06 AM
If the meetup is at 4:30pm I will /not/ be able to make it. Sorry. There's just no way that I can attend the meetup at 4:30pm when the vocaloid is at 5. Why can't there be multiple meetups at different times for different series? =/ I don't understand this... as for the Saturday meetup it's just a small little shoot that's going on made for those who can't attend the Friday one. I can attend both because I'd like to meet people on Friday who can't make the Saturday one, but it all depends on the time. Do they really have to be official?

No they don't have to be official, but that means they will not be listed on the Gathering Info Boards stationed around the convention. It also means that the Organizer will not be recognized by Fanime (there is something that Fanime does for the organizers) and if not listed around the con the people who attend Fanime for the first year and are not on the forums will not know that there is an Avatar gathering unless someone happens to mention it. My staff at the gatherings table will not have it on their list so they would not know what to tell anyone about it like location, time, day, etc. It also means the photographers (both professional and others) will not know about your gathering unless someone happens to tell them.

Right now I have 59 gatherings and 8 + cosplayer run events listed. There are about 11 gatherings that are working on or need to PM me with the info so that will set the number around 70 gatherings. So if you don't want it listed I will just let it be. There are those gatherings that have done that. One in particular ran three years off the list and last year came up to me to find out "HOW to be on it" so that people will know about their gathering. Looks like a banner year for it this year :)

I will list both the Friday (what ever time you decide) and the Saturday on the list as long as location doesn't conflict (don't see an issue with that) so all you need to do is PM me all the info (see post #3 part 2 on the gatherings list) and then check in 15 minutes - 1/2 hour before the gatherings at the Gatherings Table during con.

I hope this helps you because I only want to help and see all the gatherings as successful as possible.
Respectfully
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

wremble

Both gatherings on the list?

BSaphire, you are totally my new hero :)
smile -wremble- loves you!

SuperCoolPeeps

Quote from: BSaphire on May 10, 2010, 10:08:52 AM

No they don't have to be official, but that means they will not be listed on the Gathering Info Boards stationed around the convention. It also means that the Organizer will not be recognized by Fanime (there is something that Fanime does for the organizers) and if not listed around the con the people who attend Fanime for the first year and are not on the forums will not know that there is an Avatar gathering unless someone happens to mention it. My staff at the gatherings table will not have it on their list so they would not know what to tell anyone about it like location, time, day, etc. It also means the photographers (both professional and others) will not know about your gathering unless someone happens to tell them.

Right now I have 59 gatherings and 8 + cosplayer run events listed. There are about 11 gatherings that are working on or need to PM me with the info so that will set the number around 70 gatherings. So if you don't want it listed I will just let it be. There are those gatherings that have done that. One in particular ran three years off the list and last year came up to me to find out "HOW to be on it" so that people will know about their gathering. Looks like a banner year for it this year :)

I will list both the Friday (what ever time you decide) and the Saturday on the list as long as location doesn't conflict (don't see an issue with that) so all you need to do is PM me all the info (see post #3 part 2 on the gatherings list) and then check in 15 minutes - 1/2 hour before the gatherings at the Gatherings Table during con.

I hope this helps you because I only want to help and see all the gatherings as successful as possible.
Respectfully
BSaphire

Sounds good & I will let you know.
Fanime 2010 - Because we rock
Chidori Kaname, Tessa, Sousuke
Azula, Zuko, Katara, Sokka
Ceada, Marth, Miciah, Ike

SuperCoolPeeps

We still have a week to decide the time, have you decided the time for the other mini gathering/ Last we talked you didnt, get back to me ;>

Foxberry

10:30am, that's the time. (That's when my photographer friend had avaliable) Wremble let me know if you feel that you and your friends can't make it. Also where are the locations going to be SuperCool? I have never been to fanime so I don't know anything of photograph locations.

SuperCoolPeeps

Well I was thinking to the right of the convention center, they have dirt there. and as stupid as it sounds.. Dirt looks pretty darn good for Avatar..

Haha, alright. So I'll sign me and my friends up for the mini gathering, any way it can be later?

Anyone else who wants to go, let me know.

Foxberry

It's not weird, a grungy look works good thanks to how nature-like Avatar tends to be.

My friend has a meetup at 1pm, I was hoping to get lunch around 11:30-12pm with everyone that's kinda why I suggested it being earlier. Would 11am be okay? That way we can do an hour for the shoot and then 12-1pm for lunch? Or is that still too early?

wremble

Wremble here! As the never ending scheduling continues once more!

@Foxberry, Supercoolpeeps and anyone else who cares to know, my saturday is planned around Avatar so anytime you guys can decide on I can make. I can't really vouch for my Toph but I'm sure the situation for her isn't that far off.
Basically, you guys decide a time, we'll make it happen.

SuperCoolPeeps

Quote from: Foxberry on May 11, 2010, 08:31:38 PM
It's not weird, a grungy look works good thanks to how nature-like Avatar tends to be.

My friend has a meetup at 1pm, I was hoping to get lunch around 11:30-12pm with everyone that's kinda why I suggested it being earlier. Would 11am be okay? That way we can do an hour for the shoot and then 12-1pm for lunch? Or is that still too early?

Sounds fine to me.

wremble

Saturday at 11 for gathering number 2!

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

shotzgoBOOM

I'm going to be there on Saturday and Sunday!
(I'm actually really relieved you're having the mini-gathering saturday.  I had heard there would only be one on Friday and I was so sad!  This will be my first gathering ever!)
I'll be Princess Yue on Saturday and Suki on Sunday.  I can't wait to see all of you and your beautiful costumes!

wremble

Quote from: shotzgoBOOM on May 11, 2010, 11:54:44 PM
I'm going to be there on Saturday and Sunday!
(I'm actually really relieved you're having the mini-gathering saturday.  I had heard there would only be one on Friday and I was so sad!  This will be my first gathering ever!)
I'll be Princess Yue on Saturday and Suki on Sunday.  I can't wait to see all of you and your beautiful costumes!
I'm glad the mini gathering is helping more and more people participate! and glad you've finally made it on this forum, I was worried you weren't gonna make it! (I'm that Sokka cosplayer from Deviant art btw)

Is the 11 saturday an alright time for you?

Foxberry

I spoke with my photographer friend he said shifting the time till 11am is just fine. So 11am photoshoot and 12pm lunch sound okay with everyone? ^^

SuperCoolPeeps

Quote from: Foxberry on May 12, 2010, 01:40:38 AM
I spoke with my photographer friend he said shifting the time till 11am is just fine. So 11am photoshoot and 12pm lunch sound okay with everyone? ^^

Sounds good to me

shotzgoBOOM

Quote from: wremble on May 12, 2010, 12:10:05 AM
I'm glad the mini gathering is helping more and more people participate! and glad you've finally made it on this forum, I was worried you weren't gonna make it! (I'm that Sokka cosplayer from Deviant art btw)

Is the 11 saturday an alright time for you?

Yeah!  I was trying to find more info on the cosplay masquerade and found you guys instead! :D
11 on Saturday should work for me!  Where are we meeting up?

and I'm having a total space cadet moment.  Which Sokka cosplayer on DA are you?