Wanted: Singers who would want to sing in our band.

Started by go2sleep, January 09, 2010, 08:47:13 PM

go2sleep

Hey guys, our band wants to perform during the Music Fest for Fanime this year. We have 2 guitarists, bass, and drums. All of us our experienced because we have our own bands, but we've decided to collaborate because we all love Anime. But unfortunately, none of us sing. We just want to do cover songs from Anime shows, maybe even video games. So if you can sing in Japanese and have good vocals, let us know. My e-mail is [email protected]. We have a studio in San Bruno, just to give you an idea of where we are located. Thanks!

Mod edit: topic change

PyronIkari

Quote from: go2sleep on January 09, 2010, 08:47:13 PM
Hey guys, our band wants to perform during the Music Fest for Fanime this year. We have 2 guitarists, bass, and drums. All of us our experienced because we have our own bands, but we've decided to collaborate because we all love Anime. But unfortunately, none of us sing. We just want to do cover songs from Anime shows, maybe even video games. So if you can sing in Japanese and have good vocals, let us know. My e-mail is [email protected]. We have a studio in San Bruno, just to give you an idea of where we are located. Thanks!

Uh... why do you assume that you'd be part of MusicFest? No offense, but you're a random group of members collaborating to perform without a singer who no one has even heard of before. Why do you think that staff would just allow you to perform at MusicFest (which is for musical guests to perform at). Like, really why would they allow you to perform instead of say............ I dunno like AnCafe (Not that I'm a fan of them)? Big name JP musical guest... or no name band that doesn't even have a singer 5 months before the con?

Acid_Android

Quote from: go2sleep on January 09, 2010, 08:47:13 PM

...Wow.

Good luck on finding a vocalist, but I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't use MusicFest's name to advertise for a vocalist in your subject line. With how it's worded, it makes it seem as though you're already a confirmed guest.

MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!