Does anyone reconigze this dealer?

Started by moogs, February 04, 2010, 03:30:01 PM

moogs

Around 2-3 yrs ago (I know it's been awhile) I bought this gothic, silk, multilayered, black, and gray messenger bag that had hand made silk roses attached to both sides.  From what I recall I believe the store sold Gothic lolita things.  Can anyone help me with the dealers info?

Moonblossom

Was that really necessary?  ::)

moogs, could it have been Lolita Kisama? Maybe posting pictures of your bag might help.

moogs

Hmm.. I know about lolita kisama and I searched their website but I couldn't find it.  The closest thing I could find to the way it looks is an item on ebay "http://cgi.ebay.com/Thai-Silk-Hippie-BOHO-Messenger-Sling-Bag-Black-Paisley_W0QQitemZ260536077073QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item3ca9290b11" it's shaped and multilayered like that, but with black silk flowers hanging on each side, if i recall it was made in china. Thank you for your help ^^

moogs

Unfortunately my bag was stolen T___T part of the reason why I'm searching for the same bag.

ININ

Take a look at the past Fanime program guides.  The guides have the list of dealers.  Hopefully you recognize the dealer by looking at the list and visit their website.

M

If you can PM me the year, I might be able to get you the list of dealers that were listed in our program guide.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!