Registration Clarification Please

Started by tenebrian, April 27, 2010, 03:19:05 PM

tenebrian

Hi,

I haven't been to Fanime for a few years. However, I have the chance to go now. But, I'm not sure what the difference is between Pre-Registration and Early Registration.

Do I have to wait in line if I do the Early Registration?

How much does the full-membership cost now (in general)?

Is Early Registration different than Industry/Professional Registration?

Is there a price difference between standard Attendee Registration and Industry/ Professional Registration?

What's the best way to learn when the day-pass prices will be? Is it the forums, website, Twitter, or by email?

Thanks!

ewu

many of your questions can be answered by our FAQ: http://www.fanime.com/registration/attenfaq/

You will need to wait in line for any registration, however we have managed to limit the line lengths. Depending on the day the lines get longer. Pre-reg/early-reg as long as an hour and a half during certain times on Thursday and Friday, but more often then not 10-20 min. For at-con registration up to an hour in the morning when we first open but usually 15-30 min. Again, the lines vary significantly depending on the time and day.

Currently the rate is $60 for a full weekend early-registration membership. Pre-registration has passed.

Once approved Industry/Pro reg is free, however you must meet the requirements set forth and be approved by Fanime.

Keep on checking the main page for an announcement regarding the single day prices. They will most likely not be posted anywhere else.

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

tenebrian