Time frame to allow for Artist Alley/Pre-reg badge pick up?

Started by Kellys Heroes, May 21, 2010, 04:32:09 PM

Kellys Heroes

It's our first time at this convention.  I was able to get an Artist's alley table for my Steampunk handcrafted items.  I was wondering how much time to allow to pick up our pre-reg badges and Artist's Alley (badge?) when arriving Friday about noon.  I know the floor opens at 2 and I want to make the most of our stay.  Any help would be appreciated. 

jAded

You need to have your badge before you can check into your table. If you're arriving at noon on Friday, chances are, you're going to have to wait several hours before you can even pick up your convention badge. I would contact AA and let them know that you are arriving late on Friday and may not be able to check in by the time the AA opens to be public so that they won't give your table away or count you as a no-show.

kohana ichibana

I also have a question similar to this.

My friend whom I and a couple other artist are sharing 2 tables with emailed that all us other artists are going to be helpers rather than vending ourselves. We ARE selling our own products. Do we still get Artist Alley badge/sticker/whatever they put on the reg badge? Or does my friend have to say I'm going to be an artist and not a helper?

(I don't know why she did this...)
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

ewu

Questions have been resolved by the message sent out to artists.

Note: Helpers are not permitted to sell goods.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom