[WTS/T] Lots of game stuff, YuGiOh cards, a skateboard, and more!!!

Started by abcbadcat, May 23, 2010, 05:49:48 AM

abcbadcat

Hello all. I wasn't able to get a spot for this year's swap meet and I have a TON of things to sell. I am currently trying to get some more DJ equipment and have a bunch of things to get rid of. I can bring any of these items to the con and meet up with you. I live very close to the con so I can meet up at any time in the area before or after the con. I can supply pictures and answer any questions about any of the items. Thanks for looking!

Game Stuff:
Xbox 360: Street Fighter IV $10
Xbox 360: Scene It Lights Camera Action w/buzzers $10
Xbox 360: Official Red Wireless Controller + Red Battery + Charge Cable $35
Xbox 360: Madcatz/Gamestop Black Wired controller $15
Xbox 360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition (RB2 Game, Wireless Drums, Wireless Guitar, Wired Mic) $90
Playstation 2: Madcatz Retro Controller $10
PC: Lost Planet Colonies Edition (NEW) $5
PSP: PSP 1000 system, Charge Cable, Case, Screen Hard Cover, 4GB Memory Card, Game Cases, Wipeout Pure, Need For Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0, Need for Speed Carbon Own The City, Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo, ATV Offroad Fury Pro, Dead to Rights Reckoning, Afterburner Black Falcon, Heatseeker, Spiderman 2 (MOVIE), S.W.A.T.  (MOVIE), Resident Evil  (MOVIE) $160
Arcade Stick Parts: Blue Happ Joystick, 4x Blue Happ Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch, 5x White Happ Pushbutton with Horizontal Microswitch $40

Yu-Gi-Oh Cards:
1x Slate Warrior (WC4-003)
1x Buster Blader (YAP1-EN006)
1x Card Trooper (DP03-EN009)
1x Red-Eyes B. Dragon (SDJ-001)
2x Granmarg the Rock Monarch (FET-EN009)
2x Penguin Soldier (SDJ-002)
2x Lord of D. (SDK-041)
2x Card Destruction (SDY-042)
2x Soul Exchange (SDY-041)
2x Graceful Charity (SDP-040)
2x The Flute of Summoning Dragon (SDK-042)
1x Card Destruction (DLG1-EN085)

I'm not expecting much, I want a few cards for my water deck but I'm willing to let all these cards go for pretty cheap or for what I need for my deck. I want to build a Legendary Ocean, Level 3 Lockdown deck with Amphibious Bugroth MK-3, Deep Sea Diva, Mermaid Archer, Gravity Bind, etc. I haven't played in a while but I could def use some help on this if anyone would like to give me some assistance.

Other:
Music CD: Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D - D Best Selection - $7
Book: Battle Royale - $7
Samurai Champloo Jin Messenger Bag - Green - $15
iDog - $8
Devil May Cry 4 Art Book - $5
Tekken 6 Art Book - $10
POPWAR bunny skateboard complete - $60
Wooden Bleach "Tensa Zangetsu" sword - $10
100ft Black Cat 5E Patch Cable (new) - $10

Pending Sales:
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie 1 - Knightfire
FLCL: Addict CD - Somebody

Somebody

Couple of questions for you here:
Do iDogs work with iPhones or only iPods?
Are you thinking about coming to the forums gathering on Friday? If so that'd be a handy way to sell that FLCL CD :D because that's where I'll be. :P Good luck with your selling adventures!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

abcbadcat

Quote from: Somebody on May 23, 2010, 09:03:21 AM
Couple of questions for you here:
Do iDogs work with iPhones or only iPods?
Are you thinking about coming to the forums gathering on Friday? If so that'd be a handy way to sell that FLCL CD :D because that's where I'll be. :P Good luck with your selling adventures!

The iDog works with any thing that has a 3.5mm headphone jack (the standard one). The iDog also runs on 2 AA batteries (not included) but I guarantee it works, I just used it 5 minutes ago xD

I was thinking of going to the forum gathering just as long as it doesn't conflict with getting into our hotel on Friday (around 3pm IIRC). If not then you could PM me and I can give you my number and meet you some other time during the weekend.

Thanks for the support :D

otakuapprentice

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 23, 2010, 05:49:48 AM
Game Stuff:
Xbox 360: Halo ODST
What is the condition of the disc, and is it complete(both discs, box/sleeve, instruction manual, etc.)? I might be interested.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

abcbadcat

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 23, 2010, 11:18:06 AM
Game Stuff:
What is the condition of the disc, and is it complete(both discs, box/sleeve, instruction manual, etc.)? I might be interested.

Perfect

I got the game through a website deal but for SOME reason, the Halo 3 Multiplayer disc doesn't work on my 360 and the ODST disc only works after I installed it. However, these problems are ONLY with my 360 (which is a Zeypher model from Feb 2010 which makes absolutely no sense). I received the game two weeks ago and have not been playing it (due to Super Street Fighter IV lol). I have tried both discs on 4 other 360s to see if this problem is only with my console and it is. I have also tried other copies of ODST (both discs) on my 360 and it STILL doesn't work. My console just hates Halo I guess :(

My sob story aside, the game is complete, comes with both discs, all forms/manuals are included. There is a very light warping on the plastic on the top front ouside of the casing but other than that, everything is in perfect/brand new condition otherwise.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 23, 2010, 11:37:42 AM
Game Stuff:

Perfect

I got the game through a website deal but for SOME reason, the Halo 3 Multiplayer disc doesn't work on my 360 and the ODST disc only works after I installed it. However, these problems are ONLY with my 360 (which is a Zeypher model from Feb 2010 which makes absolutely no sense). I received the game two weeks ago and have not been playing it (due to Super Street Fighter IV lol). I have tried both discs on 4 other 360s to see if this problem is only with my console and it is. I have also tried other copies of ODST (both discs) on my 360 and it STILL doesn't work. My console just hates Halo I guess :(

My sob story aside, the game is complete, comes with both discs, all forms/manuals are included. There is a very light warping on the plastic on the top front ouside of the casing but other than that, everything is in perfect/brand new condition otherwise.
Mine.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

abcbadcat

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 23, 2010, 11:46:06 AM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 23, 2010, 11:37:42 AM
Game Stuff:

Perfect

Mine.

K. Just send me a PM, we'll trade numbers, and meet up sometime. I think I saw you a few times last year but didn't say anything lol.

Knightfire

Starting work for Fanime 2011

abcbadcat

Quote from: Knightfire on May 23, 2010, 09:32:06 PM
Still got Movie one of Mobile Suit Gundam?

Yeah, I didn't put a price on it :O

How does $10 sound?

Knightfire

Sounds like a deal to me. You gonna a be there on Day Zero?

abcbadcat

Quote from: Knightfire on May 24, 2010, 08:41:38 AM
Sounds like a deal to me. You gonna a be there on Day Zero?

Yeah, I'll be around the swap meet. I still have your number. I'll probably call you after I get my badge. Sound good?

Knightfire

abcbadcat

Some prices lowered

I will PM people who have shown interest in items right now

:D

Knightfire

Somebody

Oh ABC I'm so sorry! I tried calling your number a bunch but it kept saying that your phone was disconnected! I didn't see around no matter hard I looked. Hope your other selling efforts went better!
Cosplay 2013

abcbadcat

Quote from: Somebody on May 31, 2010, 08:52:07 PM
Oh ABC I'm so sorry! I tried calling your number a bunch but it kept saying that your phone was disconnected! I didn't see around no matter hard I looked. Hope your other selling efforts went better!

Oh, its alright. I sold pretty much everything else (and I didn't have my hamtaro backpack on, sadly).

I dunno what I'm gonna do with the CD but if you're in the area, we could meet up sometime or something.

If not then thats all good too

Somebody

Quote from: abcbadcat on June 01, 2010, 02:37:03 PM
Quote from: Somebody on May 31, 2010, 08:52:07 PM

Oh, its alright. I sold pretty much everything else (and I didn't have my hamtaro backpack on, sadly).

I dunno what I'm gonna do with the CD but if you're in the area, we could meet up sometime or something.

If not then thats all good too

I live pretty far away actually.  :-\ If you were going to Sacanime in the summer I could try meeting you there, but otherwise Idk.
Glad you were able to sell most of the other stuff  :)
Cosplay 2013

scenro

Interested in DMC4 art book. do you know the exact eddition name? id like to look it up to see if its the one i think it is. D: