Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

DivineVTDragon

Reposting, still looking for any pictures of Pain (from Naruto).

I'm the one on the left.

Eeri-chan

Quote from: KazeGaara on June 06, 2010, 01:05:17 AM
:) Yeah. I did. Thanks again. I'm not totally happy with my costume yet. I figure I still have quite a bit of improving to do on it... but I'll get it to the point I like it, one of these days. :)

Your Rock-Lee was well done, by the way. (As was the personality that went with it... :) ).

Etto, I did my best to be a good Rock Lee. My costume needs to be fixed as well. I had issues getting my wig because of the stupid post office, and I had a hard time finding the one piece green suit, so I pieced it together... etto, but I'm hoping by AX it will be all fixed. Or at least by next Fanime.

Oh, but your Gaara was so adorable! And I thought it was great that you had contacts. And, and... etto... you were very good. And I'm glad you found some pictures you liked. My friend taking pictures got a lot of good ones, I think. Especially all the GaaLee stuff. That basically made my con, because that was like my goal to find a good Gaara to pose with. So, thank you for putting up with that! :)

Tabbychan

I am still mostly looking for my Umbreon Cosplay

Also any of My Boyfriend and I as Espeon and Umbreon as well :]

Anime-Holic

Hey, did anyone happen to take pictures of the Ouran High School Host Club gathering that was on Friday???
I've been looking for some but I havn't been able to find any as of yet >w<;
Thanks in advance for you help!  :D

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 31, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
I was:

Saturday: Plusle and Minun (Pokemon. Girl and "guy". We both had bright wigs. I'd LOVE these pictures!)

Sunday: Hinata and Kiba (Naruto. My jacket was open. I was hoping to find these too.)

Monday: Mew Berry (Tokyo Mew Mew. White cat/bunny girl with long blond hair. I dont even know if anyone took these.)

Any of these would be LOVED.

Still looking. Anyone have any pictures of any of these at ALL? o.o
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Eeri-chan

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on June 06, 2010, 08:34:35 PM
I was:

Saturday: Plusle and Minun (Pokemon. Girl and "guy". We both had bright wigs. I'd LOVE these pictures!)

Sunday: Hinata and Kiba (Naruto. My jacket was open. I was hoping to find these too.)

Monday: Mew Berry (Tokyo Mew Mew. White cat/bunny girl with long blond hair. I dont even know if anyone took these.)

If you were at the Naruto gathering, then you might want to take a look through my pictures:
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/EerisedDA/Fanime%202010%20Naruto/

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 06, 2010, 08:37:35 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on June 06, 2010, 08:34:35 PM
I was:

If you were at the Naruto gathering, then you might want to take a look through my pictures:
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/EerisedDA/Fanime%202010%20Naruto/

Found one or two. :D Thank you. That was one of the most popular. o.o

I just really wish I could find one of me and my Minun instead of just plusle. o.o
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

mirnamomo

Um.. I was:

Friday: WIM SF-A2 miki [not sure if there is any pics of at all]
Saturday: Haru from Reborn[mostly only looking for the gathering pic], SF-A2 miki[I remember a couple pics being taken], Pikachu [probably none, lol]
Sunday: Kagome from Inuyasha [just looking for gathering pics], SF-A2 miki [decided to go comfry and not wear boots or gloves]
Monday: Teddiursa [again there is probably none of this one]

thanks!

Chosen_Entity

Anyone got a pic of me as Orochimaru eating my cheeze-its? A ton of people walked by and took pics while I was munching and waiting for my friends (day 2, I believe). I would love to see what you've got! :D

Beowulf

Quote from: SweetNiar on June 04, 2010, 08:42:15 PM
Quote from: Beowulf on June 04, 2010, 06:57:24 PM
Hi there,

I was Kisuke Urahara from Bleach on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Would anyone on here happen to have grabbed a picture of me? I think there were somewhere around 30 different people... I'd love to see anything.

Thanks!

This is the only kisuke i have at the moment, aside from the chibi kisuke ^_^ I will post all my Bleach gathering pics in the Bleach thread :)

Oops! I guess I should have been more specific -- thanks for the effort, but that's not me. I have shaggy blonde hair, and couldn't make it to any of the gatherings.

captboog

i know this isn't really in the right topic, but i can't find a more populated place to post this:
does anybody know who the Dj was for the dance in ballroom J on saturday night? i need to try to contact him, so please PM me if you know!

DarkfallDC

No help here man, sorry!

I've found a few pictures taken of my Professor Layton costume, though one more request. If anybody has any pictures of me in costume at the Black and White Ball, I would greatly appreciate them!

Soramunesanzun

I was a final fantasy x-2 rikku, on saturday. Picture of me would be lovely xD

Toumiko

Quote from: Soramunesanzun on June 08, 2010, 06:46:46 PM
I was a final fantasy x-2 rikku, on saturday. Picture of me would be lovely xD

Is this you?

Admiral Donuts

Wore a DDR mat that would have ended up in the garbage if not for my ingenuity. I know lots of people took my picture but I've only had one photo of me turn up so far.

x^o
<  >
  V

PinkHairSasuke

Anyone have pictures of the Third Hokage and Kabuto? Those were my friends who cosplayed as them. I'm also looking for Pink Hair Sasuke.

Eeri-chan

SilentJ

I was:

The 9th Doctor from Doctor Who (Brown Suit)
Chrono from Chrono Crusade
Vash the Stampede from Trigun (Toy version)
Sol-Badguy from Guilty Gear X2
Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender
Mewtwo from Pokemon (Gijinka)
I would appreciate photos of me in those outfits.

Thanks in advance :)

DJXtremist

I was the "casual" Medic from Tf2 from sat. and sunday