Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

MyMidnightAffair

Well, I just finished creating a Fanime Slideshow with almost more than 310 photos of random cosplayers.
Maybe you're in it :D
My Slideshow Vid ^^

Zexii

Alright, looking for me now...

On Thursday I was Devitto from D.Gray-Man

On Friday I was Shilo from Repo! the Genetic Opera-- I was with a group of other Repo people

On Saturday I was Meiko from Vocaloid, and was in the Vocaloid panel

On sunday I was Poland from Axis Powers Hetalia, and hosted the Hetalia panel... for the Black and White Ball I was Vocaloid Len, in a tux with tails and a top hat.
Sometimes, I wanted to cry... when the people on T.V were not quite the way we were. Somehow, I guess I just knew...

Henchgirl

I was...

Saturday--
Thief King Bakura
Henchgirl (Repo! Opera)
Scarecrow (Arkham Asylum)

And Scarecrow again on Sunday.

Any pics? Thank you!

Kima Kimagami

I was Gauche Suede from Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee), or at least a generic Letter Bee cause I didn't have a wig and such.

I was that Friday through Sunday and was the one at the Cosplay Gatherings table most of the time, and at the Shounen Jump Gathering.

Wondering if some of the ppl who took pics of me post them or not.

Somebody

Quote from: lycan510 on June 01, 2010, 07:54:19 PM
This assassin needs his pictures!!!

Saturday and Sunday: Altair from Assassins Creed

Thanks!

Just curious were you the one I talked to at the Cosplay Pose Battle? I was China, and I think I may have some video if not pictures coming back soon. Also, if you are,  Absolutely Cursed may have some-I saw him taking photos. However, I haven't heard from him since the B&W Ball :P.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

tatterpixie

Quote from: Charis on May 31, 2010, 10:44:11 PM
Monday - Risai from Juuni Kokki.  (Any photos from that shoot would be appreciated, as we've several folks from there not on the forums I should be passing them on to. ^_^ )

Yes, I second this! ^____^ I really want pics from the Juuni Kokki gather -- everyone was awesome!

Me, I was Rakushun, the rat that everyone thought was a mouse. XD There should be tons of pics out there, since on Saturday (the first day I wore the suit) it took about 15 minutes to go 10 feet inside the convention center from the Hilton. XD

I'd love it if you'd PM any pics you may have taken, of me and my friend Sage aka Taiki, the adorable little black kirin! <3
Fanime 2013 cosplay plans:
Tochiro Oyama (Captain Harlock)
Pinako Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist)

kazenokazuki

Rachel from Blazblue on Friday and Sunday
Mio from K-ON!! Season 2 ED (cake ver. with her in black dress and curly pigtail)
If you have photos of me or the Blazblue/Guilty Gear and K-ON! Gathering, please PM me, thank you so much!

Char350

Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

Scribe

umm
i saw that one visual kei guy with the beautiful white makeup
does anyone have pictures? i saw him on sunday doing karaoke
it was hawt... and vids?
they must make it so you have to have a camera to go into fanime next year haw haw

Bridget

I was the male Bridget from Guilty Gear and haven't seen my picture yet. (sadface) Can anyone find me?

lycan510

Quote from: Somebody on June 01, 2010, 08:20:49 PM

Thanks!

Just curious were you the one I talked to at the Cosplay Pose Battle? I was China, and I think I may have some video if not pictures coming back soon. Also, if you are,  Absolutely Cursed may have some-I saw him taking photos. However, I haven't heard from him since the B&W Ball :P.

Yes, indeed I was :P
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Somebody

Quote from: lycan510 on June 01, 2010, 09:24:58 PM

Thanks!

Very cool! Nice to meet you  :D I'll PM you when I get word on the videos, as for Absolutely Cursed, idk I guess you could PM him or something if he doesn't show up in a day or two. :P I'm curious too because he was a lot of places taking pictures where I was around and wondered if I myself was in a few.
Cosplay 2013

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Somebody on June 01, 2010, 09:35:44 PM

Thanks!

Very cool! Nice to meet you  :D I'll PM you when I get word on the videos, as for Absolutely Cursed, idk I guess you could PM him or something if he doesn't show up in a day or two. :P I'm curious too because he was a lot of places taking pictures where I was around and wondered if I myself was in a few.

Could you PM me with pics and vids from the Cosplay Battle as well? Or post them on the thread? I'd love to see what shots people got from it, no matter who was battling. (*Is still so glad people have been saying they had a good time at it*)
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Epsilon

i was   dokho  from saint seiya   on sunday (  the golden armor guy )

can somebody pm  the pictures pliss
i am looking one   in were i was  whit some storm troopers in  the artist room

balnibarbi

Hey... I was the Vocaloid Len Kagamine from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhHAOU4ZlG0&feature=related

If anyone got pictures of me, i'd love to see them. //> w <//

I was also the Magnet Gakupo with the pleather pants with the Kaito with the tiny top hat... i'd love to see those, too.

Garuda

I was Noface (with a Staff badge) for about two hours Saturday afternoon. I got about a hundred pictures taken. I wouldn't bother to ask, but last time I wore this costume I got just as many pictures and not a single picture popped up in the galleries thread!

If you've got one of me, I'd love it if you'd PM me the URL! Thanks

Asa_Gohan

I was cosplaying as Hazama for most of the days there at the con.  I was the alternate color white Hazama and mostly carried around a big, curved, silver butterfly knife. I also had the yellow cat eyes

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Somebody

Quote from: Eliteslayer on June 01, 2010, 09:41:16 PM
Quote from: Somebody on June 01, 2010, 09:35:44 PM

Thanks!

Could you PM me with pics and vids from the Cosplay Battle as well? Or post them on the thread? I'd love to see what shots people got from it, no matter who was battling. (*Is still so glad people have been saying they had a good time at it*)

Sure no problem! I may end up putting it on Youtube if my superior who has the videos currently doesn't, but yeah I'll make sure I get you and Mr. Assassain the links/vids/pics. Oh but I think I'll be editing over the vocals with music, because I was talking a lot. (-.-')
Cosplay 2013

Moosley

Hello Fanime 2010!

I was the Sexy no Jutsu Gaara Saturday and Sunday. If there are any photos of the Naruto Gathering, or of myself, that'd be great!

Thanks a ton!