Pandora Hearts Gathering 2011

Started by Suiseiseki, June 15, 2010, 01:54:03 AM

Cosplay Circus

Just wanted to ask if there was any particular time the gathering is leaning towards yet.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on February 18, 2011, 04:39:21 PM
Just wanted to ask if there was any particular time the gathering is leaning towards yet.
To be honest, I am not sure yet. But if anyone has certain times that would work best just post here and unyuu or myself will try to work around everyones schedule if possible

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on February 18, 2011, 05:47:19 PM
To be honest, I am not sure yet. But if anyone has certain times that would work best just post here and unyuu or myself will try to work around everyones schedule if possible

Only gathering I have so far on that day is the Steam Punk gathering at 11, just hoping to have enough time between them to do a quick change if needed :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Wolftale on February 18, 2011, 06:04:46 PM

Only gathering I have so far on that day is the Steam Punk gathering at 11, just hoping to have enough time between them to do a quick change if needed :)

Ok, thanks for letting me know :) I promise we'll defintally try to make it after then. Maybe mid-day like we did last year

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Suiseiseki on February 18, 2011, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on February 18, 2011, 06:04:46 PM

Ok, thanks for letting me know :) I promise we'll defintally try to make it after then. Maybe mid-day like we did last year

Sounds good :D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

munchkin_doodles

Depending on the day of the gathering, I'm going as Alice in human form! I say the gathering should be on Monday, if possible.
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Bubble head nurse-Silent hill
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Suiseiseki

Quote from: munchkin_doodles on March 27, 2011, 10:22:25 AM
Depending on the day of the gathering, I'm going as Alice in human form! I say the gathering should be on Monday, if possible.
Thanks for the input :) I have also added you to the list

munchkin_doodles

Quote from: Suiseiseki on March 27, 2011, 06:19:07 PM
thank you! did u get any sugestions on what day the gathering should be on?
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

Suiseiseki

Quote from: munchkin_doodles on March 27, 2011, 06:59:19 PM

Sadly, not many and it's hard to document what times work for everyone. I'm thinking about making a poll for it possibly. Like this:

http://www.tadpoll.ws/r/MzU3NTE=

munchkin_doodles

Quote from: Suiseiseki on March 27, 2011, 07:03:51 PM
Quote from: munchkin_doodles on March 27, 2011, 06:59:19 PM

Sadly, not many and it's hard to document what times work for everyone. I'm thinking about making a poll for it possibly. Like this:

http://www.tadpoll.ws/r/MzU3NTE=
kk i voted! :3
Upcoming cosplays:
Chii-Chobits
Black rock shooter
Sailor Mars-Sailor moon
Secret cosplan

MyMidnightAffair

I voted too. :D
Will you probably take the majority of the vote and set the date then Suiseiseki?

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on March 28, 2011, 06:15:35 PM
I voted too. :D
Will you probably take the majority of the vote and set the date then Suiseiseki?
Yes I will try my best. If you could maybe help pick a time or what not that would be great too :)

MyMidnightAffair

Perhaps we could set the date either on Saturday or Sunday,
& maybe at an earlier time than last year?

Because I remember (last  year) the PH Gathering/Photo Shoot was around 2-3 PM correct?
& not many people knew about the after shoots Tea Party.
Do you think we should spread word of that too?

What we can do is set the PH Shoot at an early time, say... 1-2 PM, and have the Tea Party immediately after, it the time length of the Tea Party can go on until.. well.. I'm still unsure about that.

I can start a new forum topic in the Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice page if you'd like. :)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on March 28, 2011, 09:38:34 PM
Perhaps we could set the date either on Saturday or Sunday,
& maybe at an earlier time than last year?

Because I remember (last  year) the PH Gathering/Photo Shoot was around 2-3 PM correct?
& not many people knew about the after shoots Tea Party.
Do you think we should spread word of that too?

What we can do is set the PH Shoot at an early time, say... 1-2 PM, and have the Tea Party immediately after, it the time length of the Tea Party can go on until.. well.. I'm still unsure about that.

I can start a new forum topic in the Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice page if you'd like. :)
Yea that'd be a good idea. I'm dealing with stresses of graduation and senior trip, etc so I wont have much time to be on as May draws closer :/ if you could create a new topic that'd be great! :-\

Valdrein

Since Fanime is so close to Sakura Con me and Heimdall are ditching Gil & Oz for Reo & Elliot from the latest chapters since we'll have them made already :'D

Valdrein: Reo/Leo
Heimdal: Eliot

We'll be doing them on Friday though since the DC meet is on Saturday ^^'
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Valdrein on April 14, 2011, 09:19:54 AM
Since Fanime is so close to Sakura Con me and Heimdall are ditching Gil & Oz for Reo & Elliot from the latest chapters since we'll have them made already :'D

Valdrein: Reo/Leo
Heimdal: Eliot

We'll be doing them on Friday though since the DC meet is on Saturday ^^'
Alright :) I've edited it

Hara

Depending on the day, I'll try to make it! I'm going as grown up Gil~
Fanime 2012 Cosplays;;
Yaoi Maid? - 100%
Lotti (Pandora Hearts) -100%
Kariya Masaki (Inazuma Go) -95%

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Hara on April 28, 2011, 07:39:22 PM
Depending on the day, I'll try to make it! I'm going as grown up Gil~

Another Adult Gil?
Can't wait see you there! ^^

luluuxduplica1223

Depending on if I have time, I might appear as B-Rabbit Alice ^__^  I love that costume anyways xD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

mlarad

I will be wearing Vanessa on Friday, hopefully the gathering will be that day :D