Naruto Shonen Ai/Shojo Ai/Pairing Gathering 2011

Started by Eeri-chan, June 16, 2010, 07:57:27 PM

Necara

OH yeah I'm timeskip Hinata. I'm down for any pairing.

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Eeri-chan

I am once again having issues with getting email notifications on here, so please it may take me a while to respond (at least until the first of March, because I am still working on my college application). But never fear, I will still be here!

And I finally bought my Fanime ticket!!! Yay tax refunds!!!!

Moosley

I'll be attending as Sexy no Jutsu Gaara this year, once more :]

Necara

I'm actually super excited for this gather. I was wondering if it died out of no interest. I hope more people come!

Eeri-chan

Nope, not dead. I've just been super swamped with all the cosplay stuff I need to work on. ^^

vietboy

I'll be a short haired Itachi, so if there's a Sasuke willing to love his brother, then I'm in.
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

Eeri-chan

Quote from: vietboy on May 22, 2011, 03:17:19 PM
I'll be a short haired Itachi, so if there's a Sasuke willing to love his brother, then I'm in.

Ah, I hope you still come, but if you look at the rules on the main page, because of the need to keep it family friendly, there will be no incest and no teacher/student poses. You are more than welcome to do them on your own time, of course, but since this is the first time this gathering has been at Fanime, I've been asked to do my best to keep it PG.

vietboy

Quote from: Eeri-chan on May 22, 2011, 03:19:48 PM
Quote from: vietboy on May 22, 2011, 03:17:19 PM

Ah, I hope you still come, but if you look at the rules on the main page, because of the need to keep it family friendly, there will be no incest and no teacher/student poses. You are more than welcome to do them on your own time, of course, but since this is the first time this gathering has been at Fanime, I've been asked to do my best to keep it PG.
Don't worry, I didn't mean any actual 'loving' poses, just maybe a pat on the head or battle pose or something.
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

xichisex

I'm going to be Hyuuga Hinata from Shippuuden, not young Hinata. :3 I'll try to attend.

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Squad 11 Till Death

Hmm...I would need to find a Karui or Samui for this, I can only hope right?

PinkHairSasuke

I can't believe I missed this gathering after I signed up to be there  :'(

Quote from: xichisex on May 22, 2011, 10:34:52 PM
I'm going to be Hyuuga Hinata from Shippuuden, not young Hinata. :3 I'll try to attend.

I saw you  :D We went to Johnny Rocket's  :P

Moosley

Turnout was pretty nice this year. A bit smaller than last, but all the fun! Was Fem Gaara once again. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves!