[Music] Macross Frontier, "Aimo" instrumental rock/metal version

Started by soakrates`, June 17, 2010, 08:07:38 PM

soakrates`

So I recently recorded this instrumental rock/metal version of "Aimo" from Macross Frontier and thought it only made sense to share it here, if anyone still reads this section of the board at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6p8ujuxeRs

Enjoy (hopefully), leave feedback (any is helpful, be it positive or negative), click like/dislike, etc....

And thanks for listening. :P

AthenaAngie

GoodAsianDriver

This is very impressive! maybe my speakers suck, but maybe more bass? That's only a very minute suggestion; what you have is pretty rockin' awesome!
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati

soakrates`

Sorry for the super super late reply, but thanks for the comments! Yeah, there is no bass line per se because I don't have a bass guitar of my own and I couldn't find a good bass modeler in Guitar Rig. I semi-compensated by messing with the EQ to get at least some semblance of bass on it, but there's no replacement for the real thing.

In any case, thanks for listening and for the feed back. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Reizna

Fanime 2013 Cosplays~
Queen | Final Fantasy Type-0 | Summer Uniform
Ruby | RWBY
Lenalee | D.gray-man