Hetalia Panel Fanime 2011: [Updated: 2/10]

Started by marisuga, August 08, 2010, 12:20:24 AM

marisuga

Just a heads up guys, my fanime forums name has been changed :)

---
Date &Time

Date: Saturday
Time: TBA
---

Panelists :)

Italy: Marisuga
Germany:shy-cosplayer's friend
Japan:
America: Kites-kun and Kennyreaver (both you guys seem like you'd do really well >< so we could have two america's (which would be hilarious) unless one of you had another hetalia copslay...
England: shy-cosplayer
Russia: Kiara
China: Somebody
France: Shy-cosplayers friend
Belarus: Kyashiidreams
Taiwan or Philippines: Alyxiane
Canada: nicoruu
---

Somebody

Being so far away from Fanime at this time, I really don't know if this is something I'd be able to do (also not sure what id be doing if i were apart of it) but I'd love to if possible. I'm a China cosplayer , and I'm now  watching this thread xD yay!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

kyashiidreams

OHMYGAWD. I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS! :) I'm a Belarus cosplayer! ...and working on a Prussia costume during my spare time! :) If you would like me in your group, I would very much like so to join! You can see my Belarus pictures at http://www.cosplay.com/member/221777/ to see if you want me~

AHHH~ Cant wait till Fanime 2011

marisuga

Quote from: kyashiidreams on August 08, 2010, 10:59:26 PM
OHMYGAWD. I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS! :) I'm a Belarus cosplayer! ...and working on a Prussia costume during my spare time! :) If you would like me in your group, I would very much like so to join! You can see my Belarus pictures at http://www.cosplay.com/member/221777/ to see if you want me~

AHHH~ Cant wait till Fanime 2011

Sure! So far it can be me and you so far~ (Italy and Belarus... interesting XD or Italy and Prussia which would be AWESOME!)

I'm thinking that 3 or 4 official panelists would be good, what about you?

Kiara

Sounds like a great idea! Everyone always loves Hetalia panels, it's amazing how popular Hetalia has become. I would love to join you, or I can just come watch if not. I've hosted panels at Fanime before, and it's always so much fun! By next Fanime, the Hetalia cosplays I'll have done are Russia, France, Estonia, and Ukraine.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

kyashiidreams

:D

MARRY ME BROTHER! BECOME ONE!!!!

Haha! YAY! another hetcosplayer! Whatever happened to everyone else?

@souseiseki: Maybe a bit more than 4? Maybe we should try to get g8 or something like that.. IDK! CHARACTER INTERACTIONS FTW!

Somebody

...INTERNATIONALLY XD
A G8 would be cool xP
*is shot for stupid reply aru*
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Kites-kun

I would love to do this as either austria or korea!

I was Korea for the 2010 panel of Hetalia, but I've finally bought my wig!!! >:D

kyashiidreams

YAAAY! A CHINA AND A KOREA :D (prepares for massive groping breast claiming!)

I just realized... anyone actually know how to apply for a panel for Fanime? :D

@kites-kun: 2010 PANEL! I SAW YOU THEREEEE! :D

Kites-kun

Quote from: kyashiidreams on August 17, 2010, 08:25:43 PM
YAAAY! A CHINA AND A KOREA :D (prepares for massive groping breast claiming!)

I just realized... anyone actually know how to apply for a panel for Fanime? :D

@kites-kun: 2010 PANEL! I SAW YOU THEREEEE! :D
You have to wait until they have the submitions open in april DD:

You did? :D You were in the audience? :3

kyashiidreams

COURSE! LOLOLOL. YOUR PANEL MADE ME LAUGH A LITTLE BIT TOOOOO MUCH.... xD Awww... April... is too far away. :( Oh well.. At least Sac is coming up! :)

heeroyuy135

Me and RyuSan777 are interested as the Philippines

kyashiidreams

HEEROYUY! WHy do i think that name sounds familiar... LOL WERE YOU AT THE HETALIA GATHERING THIS YEAR?

ANYWAYS WELCOME ABOARD :D

shy-cosplayer

This sounds awesome! I missed the panel last year, but I'm totally interested in being your England!

captainvontapdat

I'm a Canada cosplayer but I'm not really into being a panelist since I'm extremely shy, although I am willing to help you organize the event. I went to the 2010 Hetalia panel and my guy friends that went with me wouldn't stop ranting about how it basically promoted yaoi. I don't mind yaoi at all (I read and watch some when I have the time), but since Hetalia is growing and now younger kids are into it, I think the panel should be a little bit more organized about this subject (no offense to the panelists from last year, you guys were freakin' awesome). But yeah...I've seen panels from other conventions and maybe this panel can sort of do something based off of those (the Hetalia panel from AFO 2010 and AN2010 were pretty good).

kennyreaver

heyyy i'm that america shy-cosplayer was talking about <3
and i've got an austrlia and a cuba so yeah C;

we'd love love love love love to join, mwhaha <3

Alyxiane

I may want to join in the panel as Taiwan if that'll be alright. :3
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

marisuga

Ok everyone! We have our panelists (but this may change a bit)

To all who aren't on this list: This doesn't mean I don't want your help! We will have chairs facing the audience for other characters and you can still give ideas! This list is just the people who are "official" panelists

Italy: souseiseki
Germany:
Japan:
America: Kites-kun and Kennyreaver (both you guys seem like you'd do really well >< so we could have two america's (which would be hilarious) unless one of you had another hetalia copslay...
England: shy-cosplayer
Russia: Kiara
China: Somebody
France:
Prussia: Kyashiidreams

So there are 7 of us if we got a Germany, France, and Japan we would have 10 which is the max I'd want to go anyways~ So lets see if we can find those

shy-cosplayer

kennyreaver

hey this is awesome <3 haha
uhhhh i haven't made them make a fanime forums account, but i can do it now.
well i'll make them <3

any ways, i have someone who will cosplay cuba, australia, canada, and lithuania :3
i'll have them make accouts :3 but there names are as follows
cuba: danielle, probably gunna be spica_pi_16 or something
australia: sav, probably something along the lines of the domo dino tino lol
canada: nicole, idk what her name will be, but i'll make them join soon :3
lithuania: renee, same thing with nicole lol

thank you <3