One Piece '11 Gathering

Started by blkriku, October 26, 2010, 04:25:24 PM

Eliteslayer

As I said on cosplay.com, that's really not a good time, but I don't want to miss this gathering. I'll have to leave a bit early to host the Cosplay Battles, and I'll have to leave the gathering before it early, but I'll at least be there as best I can.

I really, really, really wish this was on Sunday, though. Everything is on Saturday this year.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Otaking007

Sunday would be better, and I can gurantee more cosplayers. My group is going another cosplay all day Sat.

somegirlkatie

Ughh! If it's on saturday I'm not sure I can make it, since the naruto gathering is a few hours before. I hope it's on Sunday!  :(

blkriku

I know people wanted this on sunday but more wanted it on saturday. Next year we will have to set up the gathering earlier in the year. I hope everyone can make but I know some won't.

somegirlkatie

*Sigh* The stuff I'm going to do to make it to this gathering. lol. I'm seriously going to wear my Nami cosplay under my Akatsuki cloak. I'm sooo going to be burning up. But, I'll make it! Hopefully her tattoo doesn't rub off before I get my pictures taken.

Eliteslayer

Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 28, 2011, 01:10:42 PM
*Sigh* The stuff I'm going to do to make it to this gathering. lol. I'm seriously going to wear my Nami cosplay under my Akatsuki cloak. I'm sooo going to be burning up. But, I'll make it! Hopefully her tattoo doesn't rub off before I get my pictures taken.

I'm going to be doing the same thing with my Luffy cosplay under my Melon Lord cosplay. And what's worse, halfway through the gathering I'll have to leave to host the Cosplay Battles, then immediately after is my panel, so I'm going to be lugging a LOT of stuff around to these.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 28, 2011, 07:17:57 PM
Quote from: somegirlkatie on April 28, 2011, 01:10:42 PM

I'm going to be doing the same thing with my Luffy cosplay under my Melon Lord cosplay. And what's worse, halfway through the gathering I'll have to leave to host the Cosplay Battles, then immediately after is my panel, so I'm going to be lugging a LOT of stuff around to these.

Lol, so we are going to have a frazzled Nami and Luffy. Sounds like a plan!

blkriku

Ok, list is up to date and time and day are set. 2:30 on Saturday. I'm sorry this couldn't accommodate everyone but I hope you all can make it. Fanime is right around the corner, get pumped!!!

Dare9179

somegirlkatie

Quote from: Dare9179 on May 01, 2011, 10:03:33 AM
What does FiF MS mean?

Fountains in Front (Side of Fountains Marriott Side)
:p

Dare9179

pernjie

im looking for a nami, robbin or any one piece female to tag along or group with us well be having a full group along with other one piece characters, just missing some female characters,.

PsychicPsycho

Err... I just rechecked the date/time, and it's literally a half hour before a different gathering that I can't miss (seeing as how I'm basically an accessory for the one hosting the gathering, lol). I highly doubt I'll be able to make it at the current time. ^^; Lame! And I have a new Nami and everything! Oh well. Next year!

Rette

I'm afraid I too must withdraw from this gathering due to a time conflict. I'll try and come take pictures though!

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Minaoto

Going as Fem!Luffy with a Shanks! :3

luffy77

This years One Piece gathering was great, I had an amazing time taking pictures and seeing everyones costumes.  I look forward to next years gathering.  I was one of the male Luffy's. 

luffy77

Here are all the one piece pics I took.  I was cosplaying as luffy so there were some pics I didn't get.

http://toddsalmon.imgur.com/all/