Pre-reg for 2011 is open?

Started by sael, November 01, 2010, 06:42:00 PM

sael

Just returned from Yaoicon and I know that the Fanime booth there was doing pre-reg for 2011. Unfortunately I didn't have the right amount of cash on me so they gave me a flyer and told me that I could pre-reg online. The flyer says that the $45 price is only until Nov 5th, but the registration page sees to be set for 2010 still. Is there a different url we should be using for Fanime 2011 pre-reg?

dburr

Quote from: chaosbark on November 01, 2010, 06:42:00 PM
Just returned from Yaoicon and I know that the Fanime booth there was doing pre-reg for 2011. Unfortunately I didn't have the right amount of cash on me so they gave me a flyer and told me that I could pre-reg online. The flyer says that the $45 price is only until Nov 5th, but the registration page sees to be set for 2010 still. Is there a different url we should be using for Fanime 2011 pre-reg?

What are the dates for Fanimecon 2011 anyway?  I don't see anything at all about it on the website.  I'd like to pencil it in to my calendar now so that I have no excuse at all for not planning ahead when the time comes around.  (of course the likelihood of me actually PLANNING is next to nil, but that's another story)
Otaku no Podcast, your source for news, reviews and commentary on all things anime and manga

kookiekween99

Maybe they meant that pre-reg would open Nov. 5?

And the dates for Fanime 2011 should be May 27-30.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Jerry

Quote from: kookiekween99 on November 01, 2010, 09:47:28 PM
And the dates for Fanime 2011 should be May 27-30.

Miss kookiekween is correct! :D   With sometimes an added bonus that their might be an unofficial "night Zero" on Thursday May 26th... (subject to change)

Fanime is usually Memorial Day Weekend which is the last 3 day weekend of May.

Also plan accordingly because most students may have exams, graduations and etcs. It's a chaotic (and fun) way start to Start the summer in style.

Though I can't speak for Registration or the website team - because as far as i know the general staff meetings havent started yet ( though im pretty certain that the executive Fanime ninjas have been secretly having their meetings behind to scenes... ) to get things underway very soon.

Usually the announcement of Pre-registration will be announce via the main website or twitter. So please be patient and I'm sure things will be up and running soon!

Hype 4 FanimeCon 2011.
Woot.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Nina Star 9

Will it be announced on the forums at all? I don't want to reemmber to have to check the website, haha.

NerdyBirdAsh

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on November 02, 2010, 09:57:49 AM
Will it be announced on the forums at all? I don't want to reemmber to have to check the website, haha.

I'm sure there'd be some sort of thread that would remind you.

Lucy me, I DID have the right amount of cash on me at Yaoi-Con to prereg~

Go FanimeCon 2011!!
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

M

Hi everyone. We were going to open pre-registration this past weekend, but due to some last second issues, we will have to (ugh) delay it again.

We did take pre-reg at Yaoi-Con and when the pre-registration website goes up, it will be at the same price for a bit. This will be announced on the FanimeCon forums, website, and Twitter accounts so as long as you're paying attention to one of those, you should be good. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

yukiko_no_niwa

Past:
CC [Code Geass]
Lightning (B&W Ball) [FF XIII]
2012:
Sice [FF Type-0]

EvilBunnyKid

YAY!!!  I was starting to get worried!!  lol.  This will be my 8th year going!!! 

It will be announced on twitter right when the pre-reg goes up? I follow on twitter so I would be a big help! (internet connections not all that reliable)

Minda91

Hey I wanna know when Fanime Registration for 2011 Opens. I only see Fanime 2010. I wanna register for 2010. ???

Jerry

Quote from: MPLe on November 02, 2010, 01:09:51 PM
Hi everyone. We were going to open pre-registration this past weekend, but due to some last second issues, we will have to (ugh) delay it again.

We did take pre-reg at Yaoi-Con and when the pre-registration website goes up, it will be at the same price for a bit. This will be announced on the FanimeCon forums, website, and Twitter accounts so as long as you're paying attention to one of those, you should be good. :)

Minda see quoted info from our FanimeCon marketing rep.
Registration and updated 2011 website will be up as soon as reasonably possible.
Thanks for your patience and support for FanimeCon 2011

Hype. :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

M

FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.