Marvel/DC Universe Gathering 2014

Started by bahamutknightzero, November 16, 2010, 04:58:25 PM

HotelGhost

bahamutknightzero

Gathering list has been updated along with having a gathering topic up on Cosplay.com

As for gathering day decisions, I haven't quite figured it out just yet but I'll scope out the times the large 60+ gatherings chose and figure out our time ASAP

Eliteslayer

Hopefully I'll have Gambit ready for this, but if not, I'll either be Wade Wilson, Riddler, or Maxwell Lord again. We shall see.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Mastershambler

I'll be there as either Magneto or Cable whichever works best!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

Ryo_Hellsing

If I can finish the costume in time then I'll definitely be there as Klarion Bleak ( aka Klarion the witch boy) from Seven Soldiers DC comics  ;D

luffy77

Put me down for either Robin (Tim Drake Teen Titans version) or Nite Owl.  I'll have a better idea when it's close to fanime.

carladawn

Do we have a time for this yet?

bahamutknightzero

Regarding time, I did send a request to the Gathering list head for Saturday at 1pm, but I have no clue if that time will still be safe due to the large 60+ gatherings (like Naruto and Bleach for example). Ideally I did want to set something up on a Saturday, but in a case that something comes up on my end (bit of a personal thing that may make me travel off con grounds for a while) I would consider moving the gathering to Sunday.

So in a bit of a summary, I did send a request for Saturday at 1pm but I have no clue if we'll get the day/time for sure.

luffy77

Crap the One Piece gathering might take place sat at 1, better go change my vote lol.

Also put me down for Nemesis instead of Nite Owl or Robin.  The guy making the costume got back to me so I'll be going as Nemesis :)

Legendary Hero

Put me up as Batman again for this year.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

Legendary Hero

And I'm hoping to see this forum get updates as of this month now. Fanime is only 3 months away, and I'm surprised this list isn't big yet. So I suggest people wanting to get in this gathering, post ASAP.
Fanime 2012 cosplays:
MK9 Stryker
Batman('89)

Cartoon Lunatic

Red Hood, reporting for mayhem. Count me in this year! The last gathering was awesome, let's get it going again this year!
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

ispyangie

Actually, I might switch to Zatanna to Poison Ivy. Not sure yet! >_<
Tweet @ispyangie

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Legendary Hero on February 20, 2012, 03:24:41 PM
And I'm hoping to see this forum get updates as of this month now. Fanime is only 3 months away, and I'm surprised this list isn't big yet. So I suggest people wanting to get in this gathering, post ASAP.

If that is the case, we've got to make it a mission to spread the word about this gathering, both to these boards and the Cosplay.com topic

The Crypt

is there a time and day for this yet?
Its the 21st century CURE!!

bahamutknightzero

I've still haven't gotten word back yet from the head of the Gathering list to know whether we can still get 1pm or if we have to get another time.

Been keeping an eye on the Gatherings topic to be up to date, I think it's just the Lolita gathering that is holding things up (due to being the remaining 60+ gathering that has posted a requested time in their topic since both Pokemon and Naruto did post their requested times)

shy-cosplayer

Hoping it's going to be on Saturday, if so I'll be Black Widow!

carladawn

What if we do earlier in case we can't get 1pm? Like what about 11am or noon? That way we're all fresh and pretty!!

Seems like I will probably be Jubilee because the people I want to be Black Canary with may not come to Fanime. But I have some friends who will probaby come to this! A Storm, Rogue, Emma Frost, Captain America, Iron Man, Batman, X-23, and Two-Face.

AlyxLaufeyson

I will be there as 90s Animated Series Storm!

Cartoon Lunatic

Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!